Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

The GEJ Regime Only Enriches & Encourage Corrupt Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The GEJ Regime Only Enriches & Encourage Corrupt Politicians (1069 Views)

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / Buhari May Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Politicians – Fayemi / Is Gej's Regime The Worst In Nigeria's History? - Please Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The GEJ Regime Only Enriches & Encourage Corrupt Politicians by chimoskyg(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
The GEJ years of leadership have done nothing tangible, but to enriches his corrupt league of politicians.
In his word in 2011, if anyone can spent 4 years in power without improving and providing a stable power supply in Nigeria should not be given a second chance. Nigerians were deceive to expect stability in power sector by October ending this year, but I can't boost of 4 hours power supply in my neighbourhood talk more of business areas.
His regime have done nothing tangible to the poor masses in the country to hold on to compare to what the retired Olusegun Obasanjo did to our communication sector that promise communication between love ones even in the rural areas. I think Baba period was even better.
Him and his team of corrupt league keep privatizing and using our pathetic GDP as a yieldstick to measure development which never reaches the poor masses because it is favourable to them and their relations. Leaving our Education sector in a deteriorating state and forgetting he was once in that sector and should have known the problems before becoming president. Security failed season of happiness, but we live in fear of bomb.
For me ooo I have not seen any thing reasonable done by GEJ for the masses, but enriching and encouraging corruption, embezzlement, god fatherism among our politicians thereby making politics lucrative business instead of serving humanity as well as making politic a game of blood shed.

Someone should convince me.[b][/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The GEJ Regime Only Enriches & Encourage Corrupt Politicians by dunkem21(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Crap.
Re: The GEJ Regime Only Enriches & Encourage Corrupt Politicians by Adminisher: 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimoskyg:
The GEJ years of leadership have done nothing tangible, but to enriches his corrupt league of politicians.
In his word in 2011, if anyone can spent 4 years in power without improving and providing a stable power supply in Nigeria should not be given a second chance. Nigerians were deceive to expect stability in power sector by October ending this year, but I can't boost of 4 hours power supply in my neighbourhood talk more of business areas.
His regime have done nothing tangible to the poor masses in the country to hold on to compare to what the retired Olusegun Obasanjo did to our communication sector that promise communication between love ones even in the rural areas. I think Baba period was even better.
Him and his team of corrupt league keep privatizing and using our pathetic GDP as a yieldstick to measure development which never reaches the poor masses because it is favourable to them and their relations. Leaving our Education sector in a deteriorating state and forgetting he was once in that sector and should have known the problems before becoming president. Security failed season of happiness, but we live in fear of bomb.
For me ooo I have not seen any thing reasonable done by GEJ for the masses, but enriching and encouraging corruption, embezzlement, god fatherism among our politicians thereby making politics lucrative business instead of serving humanity as well as making politic a game of blood shed.

Someone should convince me.[b][/b]

GEJ is a big failure. I don't even mind privatization as long as the money realized is transparently accounted to the people and their rich friends who bought the businesses pay taxes to as at when due and we can see it.
I also do not mind godfathers as long as the elected officials are reasonably good and do not steal our resources to repay the Godfathers.
A cynical view of government is that it is a creation of the rich rulling class to dominate and regulate the lower classes so that cheap labour, a ready market, lower crime rates and other benefits can accrue to them the rich.
This is a painful view point but we even accept it but that is because we get to choose one person amongst that rulling class that we elect to take care of us within that overall unfair arrangement.

Let me tell you why we vote in a PRESIDENT.

We vote in a president because we need a friend amongst the wolves that constitutes the rulling class.
The President is our man within the rulling class who looks after our interests when the chips are down. He is the guy who worries about jobs for us when rich people are discussing their investments, he worries about our children when taxation matters come up so that their education and health can be taken care of.

So the President is our Alobam, our standup guy who always has our back.

This is where Jonathan is failing on duty and will be replaced.
Under his watch and because of irresponsibility, inferiority, lack of ideas before getting into office and lack of depth he has stolen too much from us to give the rich. To make matters worse is has not defended us adequately from insurgents and criminals. When his supporters unwittingly insult him by erroneously explaining that the problems were caused by his political enemies whom he has powers to arrest and punish he accepts those explanations excitedly and uses it as further excuse to do nothing.

1 Like

Re: The GEJ Regime Only Enriches & Encourage Corrupt Politicians by MizMyColi(f): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
dunkem21:
Crap.

I have been looking for you.
I kept checking your profile when I could.

I got a tad worried.
Were you banned? Is everything okay?

Good to see you.
Re: The GEJ Regime Only Enriches & Encourage Corrupt Politicians by cocoduck: 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
I need a comprehensive list of people that GEJ made rich like those who OBJ made stupendously wealthy and I sue them, if not then STFU. and get lost with your hate.
Re: The GEJ Regime Only Enriches & Encourage Corrupt Politicians by dunkem21(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

I have been looking for you.
I kept checking your profile when I could.

I got a tad worried.
Were you banned? Is everything okay?

Good to see you.

Many thanks Miz.

To say am flattered to hear that a queen checked on me will be a great understatement. I even stand attention.

Both phone and lappy crashed same day at a critical budget period and I seriously suspect APC data hack.

I was happy to see the tigress in you attacking from all fronts and enlightening our people. I thought you have decamped with the selection of prof. Obasanjo sorry Osinbajo.

Kindly explain that my nickname "Ron"

Thanks again and Seasons compliments.
Re: The GEJ Regime Only Enriches & Encourage Corrupt Politicians by MizMyColi(f): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
dunkem21:

Many thanks Miz.

To say am flattered to hear that a queen checked on me will be a great understatement. I even stand attention.

Both phone and lappy crashed same day at a critical budget period and I seriously suspect APC data hack.

I was happy to see the tigress in you attacking from all fronts and enlightening our people. I thought you have decamped with the selection of prof. Obasanjo sorry Osinbajo.

Kindly explain that my nickname "Ron"

Thanks again and Seasons compliments.

Lolz, pele jare.
I just had this feeling things weren't too okay.

Biko, what I did is not a big deal joor.

I go through everyone's profile on my following list and some persons I don't follow. Those I like actually grin grin

LOL @Tigress

If ah hear!

I remain non partisan joor.
Still on the fence embarassed

Ron... T'was just a name o. Nothing inspired actually.

Lolzz

You too dear. Compliments smiley

1 Like

Re: The GEJ Regime Only Enriches & Encourage Corrupt Politicians by dunkem21(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolz, pele jare.
I just had this feeling things weren't too okay.

Biko, what I did is not a big deal joor.

I go through everyone's profile on my following list and some persons I don't follow. Those I like actually grin grin

LOL @Tigress

If ah hear!

I remain non partisan joor.
Still on the fence embarassed

Ron... T'was just a name o. Nothing inspired actually.

Lolzz

You too dear. Compliments smiley

Still on the fence?

Abeg, jump down jare. Fence climbers are the enemies of our country.

..Choose you this day whom you shall serve. ..As for me and household, we will serve ....
Re: The GEJ Regime Only Enriches & Encourage Corrupt Politicians by MizMyColi(f): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
dunkem21:

Still on the fence?

Abeg, jump down jare. Fence climbers are the enemies of our country.

..Choose you this day whom you shall serve. ..As for me and household, we will serve ....

Lolz
I'm quite comfy here for now.

No Party has wooed me yet.

2 Likes

Re: The GEJ Regime Only Enriches & Encourage Corrupt Politicians by dunkem21(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolz
I'm quite comfy here for now.

No Party has wooed me yet.

You too dey form hard to get.

All these wooing way I don dey woo you nko? way saliva wan finish for my mouth.

Nne, ngwa bikozianu.

Ugogbe , Acharaugo, Apunanwu, Enenebe ejeghi olu.

Inugo?
Re: The GEJ Regime Only Enriches & Encourage Corrupt Politicians by MizMyColi(f): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
dunkem21:

You too dey form hard to get.

All these wooing way I don dey woo you nko? way saliva wan finish for my mouth.

Nne, ngwa bikozianu.

Ugogbe , Acharaugo, Apunanwu, Enenebe ejeghi olu.

Inugo?

Lolz
No mind me joor.

Beht, why spoil my market na? @hard to get.

I'm easy to get biko --- only if our values align wink
This applies in all areas of my being. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: The GEJ Regime Only Enriches & Encourage Corrupt Politicians by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
Just watch this video, its on youtube, it might convince you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR3eSk3SOBg
Re: The GEJ Regime Only Enriches & Encourage Corrupt Politicians by theogabriel: 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

PDP Has Reduced Nigeria To A Laughing Stock:Adams Oshiomhole / 13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About Buhari / Boko Haram Latest Attack, 500 Soldiers Stranded In Maiduguri Without Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.