Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo (34387 Views)

PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by timilehin007(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
i am frm Imo and am voting for GMB

4 Likes

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by mployer(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
I see no youths There. All I see is a set of Old and corrupt politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by eedrees(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
Burn broom as u like, mak u enter market sef, if u see broom sellers burn all their brooms

#GEJ noni
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by kliffo(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
doctokwus:
Okorocha is a crafty and calculative politician.He nids and will do everything for apc to win his state and nationally because he wud b d beneficiary in d future.What these "youths" don't know is dt dey are mocking d man dt wud probably be d first ibo president since azikiwe.How?
Okorocha is now d most prominent and powerful politician in apc from d south east.He further enhanced his credentials wen he participated successfully in d apc presidential primaries;he knew he wudnt win but achieved his aim of projectin himself as a force to reckon wt.
So wt buhari/osinbanjo(north/swest) presidency for 8yrs;it wud b only logical and strategic dt an ibo man becomes d party's next presidential candidate[b] after their 8 year tenure[/b];who best wud den fit d bill if not okorocha!
Much attention shd not b paid to d protesters;dey wud definitely change camp and sing dis same song,although not so childishly,wen apc wins d next national and imo state electionsm

And your think a 73 year old Buhari should do 2 terms if he wins? Hmmmm. Progressives indeed.

1 Like

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by seunrebirth(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2014

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Aslawish(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
There is no young face among the people burning those things or are they representing their children in youth rary?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
Lol... The world will be surprised at the disgrace that will befall PDP in all the elections that wil be held in Imo State come 2015. Burning of APC's insignias by some misguided miscreants in Imo wil further compound their(PDP) woes come 2015 as Rochas is very much commited to Buhari's candidacy. APC have come to stay in Imo State courtesy of Owelle who is a brand and model in politics. Udo diri unu
This is what I call "a degerous illiterate" in which apc supporters are well blessed with.
Apc HAVE come to stay-clap hands for your dirty self,the money your silly father spent on your education is a total waste!
While not wait and see what becomes of apeeshit come 2015 befor displaying your" mumu nature"?

1 Like

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by waleadex(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
seunrebirth:

SEE More Pics from SOURCE: http://www.hallanaijablog.com/2014/12/this-is-wickedness-youths-burn-brooms.html
Dear op pls let us know when youths will burn PDP umbrellas too o. And mod,take it to FP when that happens.
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by victorazy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
agarawu23:
it doesnt stop my vote for Buhari

Ur eye go clear come 2015!
Buhari has nofin to offer than to try to Islamise Nigeria which will surely fail!
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Aslawish(m): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
seunrebirth:
More from http://www.hallanaijablog.com/2014/12/this-is-wickedness-youths-burn-brooms.html

For God sake this is wasting of brooms instead of distributing those broom to tje needing.
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by HACKPASTOR(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
burning brooms and flags doesnt quarantee any changes.
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by bynat(f): 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
And I don sleep o naim dis post wake mi. Thank God no be Buhari or Osinbajo den burn. Shegu
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by donmalcolm21(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
I don't know how Buhari wants to win this election.

1 Like

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by timota(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
If these are the youth in south east that means my grand father is a youth

2 Likes

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by ckmayoca: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
A dirty man will burn brooms cos he doesn't want cleanliness changes. That's 2k each working lol... They shld mention one thing the this administrations gave em. Am a south easternern too.

1 Like

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by lockupman(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
When APC will start na, they will say we have started.

1 Like

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
I can't believe Nigerian youths have degenrated to this level, exchanging our destiny for crumbs of bread.

For the youth to organise themselves for this kind of act that doesn't benefit the society in anyway means that we are the problem not even the leaders. Try to organise youths for a community service and you would be marvelled at the epileptic turnout.

For about a week now since APC declared Buhari as its presidential flag bearer, the internet was agog with tongue rashing, bitter exchange of words and defamatory posts from the supporters of both APC and PDP.

Which way Nigerians?
Are we cursed or are we the cause?
Shall we remain in bondage?

Does it mean that we can't see any other credible contender in the presidential race to vote for?
Has PDP and APC lies and strategy blinded us from seeing other credible presidential aspirants?
Is it mandatory to vote for the popular and money sharing political parties only?
Have we lost hope on ourselves to lead as we know where the shoe pinches?
When shall we stop being referred as leaders of tomorrow in place of leaders of Nigeria?
When shall we say no to power recycling?

These and many more are the questions I ask myself, when we talk about change, let us mean it.
Let us vote for a total change.
Let us give the younger generation of leaders a chance.
We can do it
Say no to oppression.
Your vote is your power, let the youths vote and be ready to defend their vote.
Those old men are toiling with our future and we are happy because of the crumbs we get.
Its time to take our fate by ourselves and face our challenges heads on with the youthful energy.
Let's give the youth a chance

NB: sorry for the long write up, it got so emotional.

1 Like

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by jeje123(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
agarawu23:
it doesnt stop my vote for Buhari
As for me and my families our vote belongs to GMB, operation GEJ must go come next election!

3 Likes

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by ANBAKO: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Where are the youth? All I see here are old men, a**lickers, attention seekers.
When 50 year old man is still claiming youth what will 30 year old be ----Pregnancy?

Thanks you have all been recognized.

Next.......

1 Like

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Omadachi(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ignorant people.They think good governance has to do with zoning or rotation.GEJ has failed woefully and they are here deceiving themselves becos of the token they have been given not knowing that they are jeopardizing their future if GEJ scale through.

GMB for president come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by femliany(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
be rowo mi E rinu mi demo ni mo wa..after being given stomach infracstructure
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by SeverusSnape(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
timilehin007:
i am frm Imo and am voting for GMB
Hehehehehee... you're not from Imo "timilehin "

3 Likes

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by babestella: 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Please can anyone tell me if APC has representation in south south and south east?

APC is just a tribal & regional party. They can't win presidential elections. it's not a curse, but a standard in politics, it's not rocket science. Only national party like PDP can win.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by babestella: 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
ckmayoca:
A dirty man will burn brooms cos he doesn't want cleanliness changes. That's 2k each working lol... They shld mention one thing the this administrations gave em. Am a south easternern too.

There are people who have loads of broom in their homes and even got out carrying one or two brooms, yet they can't sweep their homes.

1 Like

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Ilekeh(f): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Youth?

All I see are old, tired looking men. undecided
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by chinamims(f): 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
doctokwus:
Okorocha is a crafty and calculative politician.He nids and will do everything for apc to win his state and nationally because he wud b d beneficiary in d future.What these "youths" don't know is dt dey are mocking d man dt wud probably be d first ibo president since azikiwe.How?
Okorocha is now d most prominent and powerful politician in apc from d south east.He further enhanced his credentials wen he participated successfully in d apc presidential primaries;he knew he wudnt win but achieved his aim of projectin himself as a force to reckon wt.
So wt buhari/osinbanjo(north/swest) presidency for 8yrs;it wud b only logical and strategic dt an ibo man becomes d party's next presidential candidate after their 8 year tenure;who best wud den fit d bill if not okorocha!
Much attention shd not b paid to d protesters;dey wud definitely change camp and sing dis same song,although not so childishly,wen apc wins d next national and imo state electionsm

Blah blah blah. All na wash. You don't know what tomorrow brings so stop speaking jargons.
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by HugeMac: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
doctokwus:
So wt buhari/osinbanjo(north/swest) presidency for 8yrs;it wud b only logical and strategic dt an ibo man becomes d party's next presidential candidate after their 8 year tenure;who best wud den fit d bill if not okorocha!
STOP SPEWING RUBBISH , APC WILL NEVER RULE IN IGBO LAND

1 Like

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by abdulnabdul: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hw many brooms r de going 2 burn? I wonder y d violent act b4 d general election. Long live 9ja. cool
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Princewill1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
MANY THANKS TO THE BRAVE IMO YOUTHS!!
I wish I was there,it would have been worse.

1 Like

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by chinamims(f): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari is too old to lead us cus is close to his grave. 72 old great grand father who should be mending his ways with his creator, is busy carrying broom up and down. That seat will do him more gud than harm.

1 Like

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by timilehin007(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehee... you're not from Imo "timilehin "
how did u knw, were u the one that born me..? if ROTIMIi ameachi can come from east why can TIMILEHIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust / Man Arrested For Criticizing Goodluck Jonathan Marks His Release From Prison.PIC / Each Dog We Buy For The Airports Cost $20000, We Need More Dogs - Marwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.