Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo (34385 Views)

PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2014
seunrebirth:
God bless you!
do not mind them.. Barbarism at it's peak.. am sure its as a result of the 500 naira been given to each of them. Poverty no good o.

1 Like

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Plshavmercyamen: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2014
Otenestbestyaho:
This is what I call "a degerous illiterate" in which apc supporters are well blessed with.
Apc HAVE come to stay-clap hands for your dirty self,the money your silly father spent on your education is a total waste!
While not wait and see what becomes of apeeshit come 2015 befor displaying your" mumu nature"?
Nwanne, be civil If u want us to chat Or stay off my mentions. Udo diri gi
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by stanech: 7:44am On Dec 21, 2014
These are not youths ....

Assuming there was no camera to record people's grand father scaling the fence @ d assembly complex they would have blamed the youth also
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Plshavmercyamen: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2014
chi4ik:
keep on dreaming, buhari is a serial loser
Well, that's your opinion which you're entitled to. But, I see Buhari as a victim of a carefully planned mischief and evil conspiracy who our good lord have remembered this time around. Udo diri gi
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Philadelphia: 8:07am On Dec 21, 2014
Albishir:
Plse let's stop talking about one GMB here who does not have any future for our dear country but who is rather so aggrieved n is pursuing d position for a revenge mission. Open your eyes Nigerians!

I thought I was the only one seeing it this way. This is a million $ post you made.
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Philadelphia: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2014
Those of you shouting "change", I really wish to believe you know what change is. Change could be positive or negative. You do not know the change APC is planning. I believe the PDP/GEJ we know is better than the APC/GMB we do not know.

NB:
I'm not a political fanatic. I'm just a Nigerian who would call truth by its name and never mix truth with lies.
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Trustyd1(m): 8:45am On Dec 21, 2014
doctokwus:
Okorocha is a crafty and calculative politician.He nids and will do everything for apc to win his state and nationally because he wud b d beneficiary in d future.What these "youths" don't know is dt dey are mocking d man dt wud probably be d first ibo president since azikiwe.How?
Okorocha is now d most prominent and powerful politician in apc from d south east.He further enhanced his credentials wen he participated successfully in d apc presidential primaries;he knew he wudnt win but achieved his aim of projectin himself as a force to reckon wt.
So wt buhari/osinbanjo(north/swest) presidency for 8yrs;it wud b only logical and strategic dt an ibo man becomes d party's next presidential candidate after their 8 year tenure;who best wud den fit d bill if not okorocha!
Much attention shd not b paid to d protesters;dey wud definitely change camp and sing dis same song,although not so childishly,wen apc wins d next national and imo state electionsm
are you ok or you are high on (knockout) smoke? that failureof a a man Ibo pre? stop insulting the Ibos pls
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by tola9ja: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2014
UNDER PRESIDENT JONATHAN GOVT.
* 20M DOLLARS MISSING
* 13M DOLLARS MISSING
* WAR JET OF 500M DOLLARS MISSING
* OVER 1000 SOLDIERS MISSING OR KILLED BY BOKO HARAM
* $1 TRILLION DOLLARS MISSING OR
SHARED AMONG THE P.D.PIGS
* 250 MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS
* PENTION MONEY STILL MISSING
* PEACE & UNITY STILL MISSING E.T.C "BUT CORRUPTION & BOKO HARAM
NEVER MISSING"

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Balkan(m): 9:03am On Dec 21, 2014
That's the Way malam Rochas Olaniyi Okorocha will be burnt too
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Awanja(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2014
APC till kingdom com,e vexes u hug transformer
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Olaposiwaju: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2014
Firstly, these people I'm looking at aren't youths o, they are old men and secondly, they are not even up to 50 and the area covered by the camera is not crowded.

Misleading story
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Olaposiwaju: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2014
Philadelphia:
Those of you shouting "change", I really wish to believe you know what change is. Change could be positive or negative. You do not know the change APC is planning. I believe the PDP/GEJ we know is better than the APC/GMB we do not know.

NB:
I'm not a political fanatic. I'm just a Nigerian who would call truth by its name and never mix truth with lies.

Mind you, the fear of the unknown is one of the reasons we are where we are today. Change is a constant occurrence in this life. If you do not like something, you simply change it.

That change might just be what is needed to move us to the next level. This talk of the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know does not cut it.

Choices must be made, some will be right and others will be wrong. But if it is the wrong choice that has been made, you can make a better choice after four years.

Next year is another year of making a choice that will determine a lot about our country. Do yourself a favor, get enlightened, be objective and most importantly, get your PVC.

Look at the south west (with the exception of Ekiti) for instance, the governors have no choice but to perform cos they know that they can be voted out by the people.
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by ewizard1: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2014
Anyways... Let hope we get the best President in 2015.

Call us for Souvenirs/ Incentives Supply.
Contact available on Sig.

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by lordcornel(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2014
Disclaimer:
Your vote will not stop Buhari from losing. undecided

You are really living up to ur name..disclaimer..lolz..nice response
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Tabelachizza(f): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2014
Eeyaa,Wetin those brooms com do them now??
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2014
agarawu23:
it doesnt stop my vote for Buhari

Your vote does not mean buhari will not loose
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2014
agarawu23:
it doesnt stop my vote for Buhari

Even with your vote buhari is loosing.
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by 2SWT(f): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2014
Disclaimer:
lets watch and see
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by FKO81(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
Well, that's your opinion which you're entitled to. But, I see Buhari as a victim of a carefully planned mischief and evil conspiracy who our good lord have remembered this time around. Udo diri gi

This fake man are you not tired with your fake preaching? You guys can only change GMB outfits not his character. He's a muslim fanatics

1 Like

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Plshavmercyamen: 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
FKO81:

This fake man are you not tired with your fake preaching? You guys can only change GMB outfits not his character. He's a muslim fanatics
Fake man? Nwanne, please be civil or stay off my mentions. Btw, are u a christian fanatic? Udo diri gi
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Tomytomy3: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Disclaimer:

correct

1 Like

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by FKO81(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
Fake man? Nwanne, please be civil or stay off my mentions. Btw, are u a christian fanatic? Udo diri gi
Na only Nwanne and Udo diri gi you sabi? Otondoo!
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by ayomidegambari(m): 2:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Disclaimer:
who know y 4 glass house? Gej wey u want die 4, he no recognys ur family..no beef me ooo, I swear I b bad boi.., (boys aint smylin)I won rest my case, if u lyk rise am. U go taya
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Milaby(f): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
acting like children. mtcheeew
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Milaby(f): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
acting like children. mtcheeew undecidedacting like children. mtcheeew
undecidedacting like children. mtcheeew
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by eaccyboy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kill APC..bless GEJ..bless TeamGEJ

2 Likes

Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by stanech: 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
I don't like this. This is not politics. Let's not reduce ourselves to this level
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
If e pain all the rodents in APeeShit let them go an buy umbrellas and burn too.

Nonsense party...
GEJ till 2019 joor
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Eziachi: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
coogar:

and which of the hoodlums in that picture is incapable of assassinating a political adversary? look at their murderous faces again and answer my question.
Have you heard about baby face assassin? You cannot identify a murderer by the way he looked. The most kindest person could be the most ugliest person, while the most psychopathic killer could be the best looking guy in the hood. Example is Ted Bundy.
You cannot judge a book by it's cover. If you do, then you still got a great deal to learn about life.
Re: Is This Not WICKEDNESS? Youths Burn Brooms Together With APC Flags In Imo by Objektive: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
SEE YOU IN FAILBUHARI!!!!!

holatin:
wao they must Ve been paid a lot.

But some of them are just putting up shows to collect the politician money, they know d right and best candidate.

any way buhari for president
Buhari for change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP / Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.