Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. (27958 Views)

What If The Early Church Had Prayed That Saul Should Die? / God Truly Answers All Prayers Prayed In Jesus Name-yes He Does / Did Jesus Ever Prayed In Tongues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
DrPaulB:
Speak where the bible speaks; and be silent where the bible is silent... Don't add nor subtract...The secret things belong to God... Op wud like 2 knw U...
I also
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by sohans(m): 2:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
pls check well Moses dnt go 2 hell Exo.32v33(rsv),though he ought 2 go,bt hear wt God reply hm.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:
I also
what ''Church'' do U attend
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by kechywillz(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
we have been praying these prayer lines for a long time n God has not complained,he has been answering them. I dont know how u want me to change ma prayer line,make i allow these witches make dem kill me? Oboy holy ghost thunder strike them.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by asalimpo(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:
You Quoted Exodus saying it represent the blood of the Lamb nd b4 d blood will be shed something must die figurately speaking Jesus which was then "THE WORD" died according to u.And again He died when it came into the world making it twice.Can u see it 4 urself?
by your analogy, the blood of Jesus is finite and exhaustive.
When a christian is cleansed from sin does it require a fresh death?

As usual you spew wrong thinkg to support ur point.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Now dat u have identify these as a wrong way of praying, kindly teaches us d right way.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
When someone is asked to pray in the church, in an attempt to humble him/herself before GOD by showing that he/she has sinned will begin by saying that among all the sinners in the world he/she is the worst some will even go to the extent of saying no man born of woman is evil than them which ofcourse is a lie and wrong.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by akandea(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:
Samson prayed a wrong prayer and He died with his enemy He prayed thus "Let me die with the philistines" dats a wrong prayer and many today like Samson are praying the wrong prayer and their life end up been like Samson;a stagnant life.

Here are some wrong prayer often praye
d in the church

1. Holy Ghost Fire: haba, Holy Spirit is sent to convict the world of Sin,righteousness and sin how come He go dey Fire people He was sent to lead to Jesus?

2. My enemy Die! Die!: When its obvious u r the enemy of urself u r indirectly praying for ur own death; Ignorance at his highest peak.

3. Cover me with the blood of Jesus; Haba, who taught u that? The blood of Jesus is for the cleansing of Sin; However his name alone is a stronghold where u can hide.

4. The enemy of the gospel should die: Na u alone the Kingdom of God is made for? The Lord does not want any perish but all men to repentance and be saved.

5. God hear;God accept: Na dis one bad most,in yoruba it says "Oluwa gbo,Oluwa gba" Na by force He must to answer? Moses ask the Lord to blot his name out of the book of Life if the Lord has heeded his prayer where will Moses go?Sure, Hell. There is a way that seems perfect to man but its end is destruction. What u r forcing God to do for u may be d thing that will end ur life here on earth nd make u lose heaven, perhaps thats the reason it seems He does not answer you for u know not what u are asking for.

Many prayed in ignorance and thought their prayers are not answer.God will not give u something that will hurt u. Pray in the will of the Father and ur prayers will be answered.

If u have some wrong prayers often prayed in Church please post them that the church may learn the will of God.

Thank you! Most christians of today are controlled by their emotions rather than the word of God. Bible said love those who hate you and bless those who curse you so that you may show yourselves as children of a Loving God; matt 5:43-46. How can we now claim we are christians when we like to turn our God to an assassin to kill the enemies He ask us to Love!
Simple such teachings are Heresies planted by the devil. What about Christmas? Is it God commandment or man made?
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
akandea:

Thank you! Most christians of today are controlled by their emotions rather than the word of God. Bible said love those who hate you and bless those who curse you so that you may show yourselves as children of a Loving God; matt 5:43-46. How can we now claim we are christians when we like to turn our God to an assassin to kill the enemies He ask us to Love!
Simple such teachings are Heresies planted by the devil. What about Christmas? Is it God commandment or man made?
Christmas is not for the Church i wonder why they buy in the idea.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by samplegirl(f): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:
Ignorance at its peak

I understand anything you do not subscribe to is ''IGNORANCE AT ITS PICK'' Mr. know-it-all.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Bond008(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:
FYI they don't die nd moreover pple picture those who oppose them at dat moment of prayer.
Holy Ghost fire don't consume if He consume u had be dead by now.
Hebrews 12:29 KJV
For our God is a consuming fire.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
op must be a satanist or a witch and holy ghost fire will surely burn u. idiat.

1 Like

Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Pentecostals be like " let all my enemies not see the break of day.... let any witch or wizard sitting on my progress die" instead of praying for their enemies to repent and turn to God.... Did God tell you He is an assassin? Most Pastors do not know how to pray.... U'll hear them screamin at the top of thier voices "Ur enemies shall DiE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE...... Nawao.... Na U train am for school of hired assassiins??
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by titilayur(f): 3:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
ending prayer with fire instead of d name of JESUS dat is a consuming fire
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by titilayur(f): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
it is also wrong to be praying dat d devil should die because he cannot die until after d rapture wen GOD will send devil and hell into d lake of fire
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by ZAMZINE(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hiswordxray:

"For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins." (Matt 26:28)
The blood of Jesus have dual purpose:
1). Blood of the covenant.
2). Blood for the remission of sins.
You only know the blood of Jesus as the blood for remission of sins and that shows how ignorant you are.
The blood is a sign of the covenant and anybody that has the blood is recognize as a covenant person.

Go and read the Old testament very well and you would find out that blood is not only use for sins but it is also used as a sign, a seal or a symbol of a covenant.

Stop taking pride in your ignorance but humble yourself and learn.

THE ''OP'' IS SERIOUSLY DRUNK ON IGNORANCE LIQUOR AND SEEMS TO SEE EVERYONE AS A FELLOW IGNORANT DRUNK PERSON. HE CREATED TO THREAD SIMPLY BECAUSE THE PING OF ''YES I JUST GOT IT RIGHT'' JUST HIT HIM AND HE SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY RIGHTEOUS PERSON HERE.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Tayomi37(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
I've heard ppl shouting: Ogun orun oh e wa pa ota mi lenu mo. 2 : alapata ode-orun sa gbogbo ota mi wewe. 3: pe oruko jesu leemeje, ida michael meje ina emi mimo meje
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by kullozone(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:
That is dishonouring the Name of The Father which Jesus says Hallowed be the Name. Repitition of the Name of Jesus is dishonour.

kai!!

wat's dis man realy saying
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by viper07: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
cool
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by vooks: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by vooks: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Most of those criticizing prayers have zero prayer life so there is really not a chance in hell for them to be wrong seeing they don't pray at all.
How can the blind possibly be short/far-sighted?
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by OpraMenu(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
asalimpo:
For your information, you have a sword and can use it in warfare.
Also, the bible says death and life are in d power of the tongut ...
so you can kill or bring to life.
Jesus killed a fig tree by speaking to it.
He will kill His enemies @ armeggon by speaking to them.
While it may un Christlike to wish death on ur enemies, the issue is is it possible? I think in some cases it is.
Then some enemies are relentlessly plottng ur destruction. Theyre not sleeping, usually using non physcal means , in such case its better you just clear them outta d way.

one, a man was servg God but was so wretched and poor,His condition was lamentable.
He decided to pray and fast against it, into the fast he saw an old woman standg on a high place urinating on him!
What dyu think he shud do ? His pastor asked him to command the woman to fall down and die.

A woman was always miscarrying her pregnancy. She'd have a dream in which a charging bull will ram her stomach with its horns . Wen she awoke,she'd bleed and tht wud b it no baby.
Her friend took her to see a pastor about it, and the pastor prayed and read some scriptures with them. Then cautioned the friend.
The woman was pregnant.
This time she kept meditating on d scrupture, wen d bull came charging, a rock fell in place between the woman and the bull.
The bull smashed into the rock and was disabled.
Next day, she woke up as usual,but without the attendant bleeding. Shortly after, she got news tht her friend was found dead in her apartmnt, and it looked like her head was smashed as if with a stone.
Point: eliminating your unrepentant and relentless enemies is justified and God has equipped His children to do so.

Paul decreed that an enemy of the gospel should b blind for a season and God honoured his prayer. In this case paul prevented a human obstacle.

The blood of the passover lamb protected the isrealites in the OT, how much more that of the real Lamb of God.
and they overcame him(satan) by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony

the blood is a weapon for overcoming.

I want to as u a question, was Jesus Christ aware that the scribes and Pharisees were planning to kill him?
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by patfem(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
Smtyms I don't blame sm individuals wen I hear such kind of prayers, yea, Bcus one cannot do more dan his undastnding.
U cannt gv what u don't have. Abi no sooo
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by shaqhead: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:
You wonder why Jesus did not reply Pilate?
U r not Jesus Mr., Go read ur bible, He actually dd at some point when Pilate made a statement that challenged what Jesus Knew as the truth-His Authorrity. That was what the fella that opined differently did n if u actually tink ur speakin frm d position of truth, then do what Jesus did! My advice, unsolicited as it is, is that if u r an "authority" on ur submission and not one who lets hubris get in d way of "other opinions", learn to atlist listen to other peoples "9" n nt jst tink that ur "6" is ol dere is!

P34C3
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
shaqhead:

U r not Jesus Mr., Go read ur bible, He actually dd at some point when Pilate made a statement that challenged what Jesus Knew as the truth-His Authorrity. That was what the fella that opined differently did n if u actually tink ur speakin frm d position of truth, then do what Jesus did! My advice, unsolicited as it is, is that if u r an "authority" on ur submission and not one who lets hubris get in d way of "other opinions", learn to atlist listen to other peoples "9" n nt jst tink that ur "6" is ol dere is!

P34C3
Check the page nd see opinions welcome
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
motherlode:
1. Holy ghost fire :- it is either for more anointing or used in fighting the powers that are against you
2. Enemies die die :- Haba, even God don't want the death of our enemies, so it is better to pray against the powers behind them although they don't die but they weakened i.e. Their activities are reduced. As we do in MFM e.g. ANY POWER THAT SAYS WE NIARALANDERS WILL NOT SEE THE END OF 2014, YOU ARE A LIAR DIE IN THE NAME OF JESUS! AmEnwink
3. Cover yourself with the blood of jesus :- my brother this prayer has been and will remain a testimony forever. Always cover yourself with the blood of Jesus. In the old testament, God instructed the people of Israelite to make a cross like painting with the blood of the lamb, so also JeSus is the lamb of God and his blood is for protection ( the little i know ) i cover myself with the blood of Jesus cool if op won't do so grin
Where in the bible does holy ghost fire fight against your enemies? Go read your bible well and stop following everything your pastor says.

1 Like

Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
kullozone:

kai!!

wat's dis man realy saying
The Truth u don't want to hear.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
Am telln u dis die die prayer that u r criticizing you would soon start prayn it.can't u see that some churches have now adopted the die die prayers by MFM?am telln u if that die die prayers have not been answered by God,MFM would not be expanding as they are now.God is in that church.don't you know that to die can mean to stop functioning?it doesn't matter what anybody says.And they don't say my enemy die.enemy is too generalno they are different departments of the kingdom of darkness.they pray against spirits not humans but you see sometimes a witch can vow that she prefers to die than to have the spirit of witchcraft casted out of her and that is why sometimes it happens like that.The Fire of the Holy Spirit can roast enemies.and the blood of Jesus is a form of defensive warfare.it is like acid to the kingdom of darkness.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by shaqhead: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:
Check the page nd see opinions welcome
Yeah I c em...Y I took u on was dt d very first person dt commented on ur topic...u called d pesin "ignorant"...as christians we shd engage other christians wt wisdom...nt jst have a closed mind and tag evry other person as ignorant.

P34C3
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by HenryBangs(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
this is the. most making sense thing I v read online this month
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by asalimpo(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
OpraMenu:

I want to as u a question, was Jesus Christ aware that the scribes and Pharisees were planning to kill him?
stop askg silly leading questions and make your point if you have any.
Have you read in the bible where God said, He would give egypt and sheba (entire nations ) up for His Children?
Dyu know God can destroy and entire nation just for 1 child of His?
In secular affairs dyu not see nations deploy their military if its citizens are at risk/or roughly treated by other nations?

Your enemy esp the witch/wizard type. That has sworn never to relent on your case until you are destroyed. The one that says a child of the most High God will not marry/get a job/achieve anythng meaningful with his income/education, always b afflicted with sickness/your ministry will not grow etc Is to b cleared out of the way by divine force and levelling.
Infact there's not only Holy Ghost fire,there's the Rock tht crushes to powder , there's the thunder of God, they are the war Angels
(theyre specially built for war).

You are in a war and they will b casualities.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by TessaJ: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:
Ignorance at its peak
u ar d one who is ignorant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. / Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.