Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. (27946 Views)

What If The Early Church Had Prayed That Saul Should Die? / God Truly Answers All Prayers Prayed In Jesus Name-yes He Does / Did Jesus Ever Prayed In Tongues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by rhames(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:
Samson prayed a wrong prayer and He died with his enemy He prayed thus "Let me die with the philistines" dats a wrong prayer and many today like Samson are praying the wrong prayer and their life end up been like Samson;a stagnant life.

Here are some wrong prayer often praye
d in the church

1. Holy Ghost Fire: haba, Holy Spirit is sent to convict the world of Sin,righteousness and sin how come He go dey Fire people He was sent to lead to Jesus?

2. My enemy Die! Die!: When its obvious u r the enemy of urself u r indirectly praying for ur own death; Ignorance at his highest peak.

3. Cover me with the blood of Jesus; Haba, who taught u that? The blood of Jesus is for the cleansing of Sin; However his name alone is a stronghold where u can hide.

4. The enemy of the gospel should die: Na u alone the Kingdom of God is made for? The Lord does not want any perish but all men to repentance and be saved.

5. God hear;God accept: Na dis one bad most,in yoruba it says "Oluwa gbo,Oluwa gba" Na by force He must to answer? Moses ask the Lord to blot his name out of the book of Life if the Lord has heeded his prayer where will Moses go?Sure, Hell. There is a way that seems perfect to man but its end is destruction. What u r forcing God to do for u may be d thing that will end ur life here on earth nd make u lose heaven, perhaps thats the reason it seems He does not answer you for u know not what u are asking for.

Many prayed in ignorance and thought their prayers are not answer.God will not give u something that will hurt u. Pray in the will of the Father and ur prayers will be answered.

If u have some wrong prayers often prayed in Church please post them that the church may learn the will of God.

Holy Ghost Fire Burning Church!
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by bayodaniel: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
There is a diff BTW experiential xtainity n theoretical one. I have found myself pleading the blood in numerous real life threatening situations n it worked.so I know it work. When u plead the blood,u are declaring u belong to Jesus for we were purchased by his blood. The result is that God arise to protect what belongs to him. So u can plead the blood for protection for u are declaring urself to be God's property in the spirit and no demon should come to harm what belongs to God.It is God that backs up this claim..

1 Like

Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by NegeduGrace(f): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:
Thank God u quote urself "He speaketh" not "He covereth" but what does it speak? That is a topic for another day.
op u re d pson who is ignorant..how re we sure u re a muslim?
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by NegeduGrace(f): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:
Thank God u quote urself "He speaketh" not "He covereth" but what does it speak? That is a topic for another day.
op u re d pson who is ignorant..how re we sure u re nt one of dos muslims who like makin mockery of demselves?
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by femi4: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:
"For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins." (Matt 26:28) Only For the remission of sins.
NOTE: This is directly from Christ Himself. Or u have any Scripture saying No to this?If Yes,kindly post it.The Church must learn.
The Blood of Jesus is a weapon .
Hence, covering ourselves by the blood is valid.

Revelation 12:11 - And they
overcame him by the blood of
the Lamb, and by the word of
their testimony;

In simpler terms: Blood of the lamb + Word of our testimony = Victory
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by ellechrystal(f): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
agarawu23:
u will not av accident and the mechanics in the church refuse to say amen. my guy no go chop? undecided

sickness is not ur portion :and mr doctor look u dis way undecided
Must they ve accident b4 they go to d mechanic
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by agarawu23(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
ellechrystal:

Must they ve accident b4 they go to d mechanic
will mechanics repair my balls? abi no b car wey spoil dem go repair ni?

hope u enjoyed ur date with tosyn. thanks for the falling hand once again tongue
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by ellechrystal(f): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
agarawu23:
will mechanics repair my balls? abi no b car wey spoil dem go repair ni?

hope u enjoyed ur date with tosyn. thanks for the falling hand once again tongue
Excuse me , wat date? N who is tosyn
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by agarawu23(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
ellechrystal:

Excuse me , wat date? N who is tosyn
oh sowie, just checked ur my mentions u r nt the one
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by motherlode: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger:
Where in the bible does holy ghost fire fight against your enemies? Go read your bible well and stop following everything your pastor says.
please what do i call the fire that consumed the prophets of baal? Is it cyracks fire?!. Don't quote me again undecided if you don't want mosquito to drink your blood this nite grin
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by ellechrystal(f): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
agarawu23:
oh sowie, just checked ur my mentions u r nt the one
Better.

1 Like

Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by SupaC(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
starlingleanets:
Ignorance at its peak
hey mr starlingwetyn:::we've known yu're d wisest..just let the dude speak his mind::i loathe your aggression::were you inspired by God on these which you speak
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Your findings are just so baseless....read your bible very well and see what the blood of jesus can do...you just write rubbish and think you are correct... Lord have mercy.. cool
starlingleanets:
Samson prayed a wrong prayer and He died with his enemy He prayed thus "Let me die with the philistines" dats a wrong prayer and many today like Samson are praying the wrong prayer and their life end up been like Samson;a stagnant life.

Here are some wrong prayer often praye
d in the church

1. Holy Ghost Fire: haba, Holy Spirit is sent to convict the world of Sin,righteousness and sin how come He go dey Fire people He was sent to lead to Jesus?

2. My enemy Die! Die!: When its obvious u r the enemy of urself u r indirectly praying for ur own death; Ignorance at his highest peak.

3. Cover me with the blood of Jesus; Haba, who taught u that? The blood of Jesus is for the cleansing of Sin; However his name alone is a stronghold where u can hide.

4. The enemy of the gospel should die: Na u alone the Kingdom of God is made for? The Lord does not want any perish but all men to repentance and be saved.

5. God hear;God accept: Na dis one bad most,in yoruba it says "Oluwa gbo,Oluwa gba" Na by force He must to answer? Moses ask the Lord to blot his name out of the book of Life if the Lord has heeded his prayer where will Moses go?Sure, Hell. There is a way that seems perfect to man but its end is destruction. What u r forcing God to do for u may be d thing that will end ur life here on earth nd make u lose heaven, perhaps thats the reason it seems He does not answer you for u know not what u are asking for.

Many prayed in ignorance and thought their prayers are not answer.God will not give u something that will hurt u. Pray in the will of the Father and ur prayers will be answered.

If u have some wrong prayers often prayed in Church please post them that the church may learn the will of God.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by osef(m): 6:18am On Dec 22, 2014
Another wrong prayer is praying come and be with us in this service, he has already promised to be with us where two or more are gathered together, in fact he said he is already there or to be praying please Lord come and be with me, when he has said I will never leave you NIR forsake you and that lo am with you always to the end of the world, so the prayer should be thank you father for being with us or me
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by OpraMenu(m): 7:34am On Dec 22, 2014
asalimpo:

stop askg silly leading questions and make your point if you have any.
Have you read in the bible where God said, He would give egypt and sheba (entire nations ) up for His Children?
Dyu know God can destroy and entire nation just for 1 child of His?
In secular affairs dyu not see nations deploy their military if its citizens are at risk/or roughly treated by other nations?

Your enemy esp the witch/wizard type. That has sworn never to relent on your case until you are destroyed. The one that says a child of the most High God will not marry/get a job/achieve anythng meaningful with his income/education, always b afflicted with sickness/your ministry will not grow etc Is to b cleared out of the way by divine force and levelling.
Infact there's not only Holy Ghost fire,there's the Rock tht crushes to powder , there's the thunder of God, they are the war Angels
(theyre specially built for war).

You are in a war and they will b casualities.

I only asked a simple question , you started ranting without giving an answer, please provide an answer before I'll make My next comment.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by 3sha4lyf: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2014
Another annoying one is when the Pastor be praying for a couple without children and he be like " none shal be barren in the land so every barren womb open now"
Whereas, it's the man's p3^ยก$ that may be dysfunctional. They always focus on the woman, even annoying when the pastor is a doctor, or knows someone who is, and understands that there are two people involved in childbearing.
Smh.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by anthney87: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2014
The Holy ghost fire does not destroys or kills like we want it bt it purifies and cleanses just like fire purifies gold.
The blood is a covemant, it purifies nd cleanse, its a mark or seal nd whoeves dat has it is termed Gods own.
Dnt pray 4 d death nf ur enemy bt instead pray 4 der change cos u re someones enemy 2..

1 Like

Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by zoe123: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2014
If Christ needed us to pray with his blood &holy-ghost fire he shouldn't have given us his name:the bible said that God exulted Jesus and gave him a name that is above every other name that at his name Every knee must bow of things in heaven,on earth and beneath the earth and every tongue must confess that him Christ is lord(phil2:9-11)(mark16:17-18),no wonder when Peter wanted to heal the lame man he met @ d beautiful gate he said"silver and gold i have non but such as i have give i thee rise up in the Name of Jesus"(Acts3:6).Bible also said that the NAME of the lord is a strong and the righteous run into it and they are saved.(proverb18:10) i really dnt see wat d confusion is about.Christ has told us what his blood is for in Matt26:28 .When d bible talked about overcoming by the blood of d lamb in rev,its talking about our fight of faith.the devil is called the accuser of the brethren in d bible he accuses them day and night before the father (rev12:10)he questions their salvation and eternal life,but for each time he brings forth those accusation the BLOOD of the lamb which was shed for the remission of our sin counter it.
so y use something else when i can get the right result with all conquering name of Christ.People should use a study bible like scofield it will give u a further insight to a particlar scriptural verse.

1 Like

Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by synergycom19: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2014
Did GOD told you that these prayers are Wrong?where did you get your opinions from?which Biblical verses supports your assertions?
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by ooshinibos: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2014
motherlode:
1. Holy ghost fire :- it is either for more anointing or used in fighting the powers that are against you
2. Enemies die die :- Haba, even God don't want the death of our enemies, so it is better to pray against the powers behind them although they don't die but they weakened i.e. Their activities are reduced. As we do in MFM e.g. ANY POWER THAT SAYS WE NIARALANDERS WILL NOT SEE THE END OF 2014, YOU ARE A LIAR DIE IN THE NAME OF JESUS! AmEnwink
3. Cover yourself with the blood of jesus :- my brother this prayer has been and will remain a testimony forever. Always cover yourself with the blood of Jesus. In the old testament, God instructed the people of Israelite to make a cross like painting with the blood of the lamb, so also JeSus is the lamb of God and his blood is for protection ( the little i know ) i cover myself with the blood of Jesus cool if op won't do so grin

nice one ..and thats why we dont get the desired results ...and we still blame God for everzthing
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2014
motherlode:

please what do i call the fire that consumed the prophets of baal? Is it cyracks fire?!. Don't quote me again undecided if you don't want mosquito to drink your blood this nite grin
The bible says fire came from heaven not Holy ghost fire. Stop assuming. Why won't i quote u again? If you don't want to be quote then quit nairaland. It's not for u.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by motherlode: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2014
CyracksMrBlogger:
The bible says fire came from heaven not Holy ghost fire. Stop assuming. Why won't i quote u again? If you don't want to be quote then quit nairaland. It's not for u.
sorry for you cool
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2014
motherlode:

sorry for you cool
sorry for yourself
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
The Jews called Jesus a samaritan because of Truth i won't be suprise if u call me a muslim because of Truth.
NegeduGrace:
op u re d pson who is ignorant..how re we sure u re nt one of dos muslims who like makin mockery of demselves?
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
synergycom19:
Did GOD told you that these prayers are Wrong?where did you get your opinions from?which Biblical verses supports your assertions?
Check nd u will see them.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
SupaC:
hey mr starlingwetyn:::we've known yu're d wisest..just let the dude speak his mind::i loathe your aggression::were you inspired by God on these which you speak
By his Grace.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
TessaJ:
u ar d one who is ignorant
Tell the Church "How"
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
kullozone:

kai!!

wat's dis man realy saying
I'm saying the Truth you are not ready to hear.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by asalimpo(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
op created this thread to advertise his strong ignorance and delusion. Too many lies nesting in ur mind,sir.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
asalimpo:
op created this thread to advertise his strong ignorance and delusion. Too many lies nesting in ur mind,sir.
We interprete Spiritual Truth to those who posseses the Spirit of God.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by SupaC(m): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
starlingleanets:
By his Grace.
Ferocious lie..nd yu knw it!!!
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
SupaC:
Ferocious lie..nd yu knw it!!!
If the Jews say Jesus has a demon who then am i to justify myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" / Pastor Nike Adeyemi Dancing Zanku And Leg Work / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.