Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. (27933 Views)

What If The Early Church Had Prayed That Saul Should Die? / God Truly Answers All Prayers Prayed In Jesus Name-yes He Does / Did Jesus Ever Prayed In Tongues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
SupaC:
Ferocious lie..nd yu knw it!!!
If the Jews say Jesus has a demon who then am i to justify myself?
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by SupaC(m): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
starlingleanets:
If the Jews say Jesus has a demon who then am i to justify myself?
that's what the "Jews" say,,now that's what "I" say,.am no Jew,mr
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
SupaC:
that's what the "Jews" say,,now that's what "I" say,.am no Jew,mr
But u r of their kind
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
@starlingleanets I hope you weren't expecting a huge applause or followership with this thread.

Nigerian Christians can be so stuck on their beliefs that they are almost short of making the Berean Christians seem silly. I believe this is as a result of replacing the teaching/leading of the Holy Spirit through his inspired word (the bible) and his indwelling with 'my pastor says' or 'papa said so'.

Nevertheless, I believe you didn't always have this knowledge/revelation and the same way God brought you into this new light, he shall also do for the rest of our brethren. If they are not willing to open their bibles and have a decent bible study/discussion here then let them be.

God bless you bro.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Processor01:
@starlingleanets I hope you weren't expecting a huge applause or followership with this thread.

Nigerian Christians can be so stuck on their beliefs that they are almost short of making the Berean Christians seem silly. I believe this is as a result of replacing the teaching/leading of the Holy Spirit through his inspired word (the bible) and his indwelling with 'my pastor says' or 'papa said so'.

Nevertheless, I believe you didn't always have this knowledge/revelation and the same way God brought you into this new light, he shall also do for the rest of our brethren. If they are not willing to open their bibles and have a decent bible study/discussion here then let them be.

God bless you bro.
To God be the Glory forever more,Amen. I believe we are one body and we get to help each other with whatever we receive from God. Though i may get insulted because of the Truth but It has already been sown,so we just have to wait and see it grow.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by SupaC(m): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
starlingleanets:
But u r of their kind
Nope.it's you who's of their kind.not me
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
SupaC:
Nope.it's you who's of their kind.not me
Tell how
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by SupaC(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
Tell how
ferocious lie-you replied "am of their kind" twas lyk a fallacy but i jus replied it
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2014
SupaC:
ferocious lie-you replied "am of their kind" twas lyk a fallacy but i jus replied it
You are entitled to say all u want bro.
Re: Some Wrong Prayers Often Prayed In Church. by SupaC(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
You are entitled to say all u want bro.
Yea.you too.you got ya mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) / Pastor Nike Adeyemi Dancing Zanku And Leg Work / Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.