Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Why Do Men Ignore Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Ignore Girls (4310 Views)

Guys Why Do U Ignore Girls? / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Why Do Men Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Ignore Girls by NaNaYaaah(f): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lets say we cool..we chat..i tell ya everytin...and u tell me most things...u tel me something i dont like..i say i wont mind u againsad...
Now i chat u..and u dont replysad
Why ignore me for nothing? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by Evina(f): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by dannydaniels(m): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
who is this

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by chimerase2: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Dis mifepristone na original gringrin
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by iamord(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Evina:
am confused as well!! Btw.. Pretty muslim chic grin
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by Studentsvoice: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
op..are you a learner??.....maybe shez new on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by NaNaYaaah(f): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lol..im just asking why a guy would just ignore a girl for no valid reason sad
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by Evina(f): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
iamord:
am confused as well!! Btw.. Pretty muslim chic grin

Who is the PMC?
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by ceaz4r(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
He is not ignoring you for nothing. He did ignore you because you started the 'ignoring business' first. He was only complimenting your effort.
Secondly, you may have also worsened the situation by the way you must have done it. Remember, sometimes what often offend more is the way something was said and not even what was said.
I know you said he did say something you didn't like. Perhaps, if you had called his attention to it maturely and respectfully, he would have appologised there and then and this would not have gotten here.
Thirdly, you ladies must stop taking things for granted. If you offend someone, appologise. Things will go smoother that way.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by iamord(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
Evina:

Who is the PMC?
u of course!
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by NaNaYaaah(f): 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
I think he is...coz all i did was giv him a sad face and say i wont mind him again
...since then...he ignores all my messages...n it hurts coz i dont like it wen i loose a frend for no reason sad
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by chimerase2: 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
I think he is...coz all i did was giv him a sad face and say i wont mind him again
...since then...he ignores all my messages...n it hurts coz i dont like it wen i loose a frend for no reason sad
amu weeping cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by Evina(f): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
iamord:
u of course!

LOL.

Muslim? Where did you get that?
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by Tallesty1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
NaNaYaaah:
Lets say we cool..we chat..i tell ya everytin...and u tell me most things...u tel me something i dont like..i say i wont mind u againsad...
Now i chat u..and u dont replysad
Why ignore me for nothing? lipsrsealed
Welcome To Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by iamord(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
Evina:

LOL.

Muslim? Where did you get that?
oh. I thought u got a hijab on smiley what everr it is it looks good on u
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by Evina(f): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
iamord:
oh. I thought u got a hijab on smiley

Hahahahahahaha. So my hair looks like a hijab?

Wow dude, you've got talent. You can make a lady blush while yabbing her. cheesy angry
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by iamord(m): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Evina:

Wow dude, you've got talent. You can make a lady blush while yabbing her. cheesy angry
hahahaha!! For real!! I was not yabbing u ooo! For me to equate it with an hijab , 3 things come to mind.. Your hair is long, Dark and lovely grin
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by major466(m): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Who's ignoring who?
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by iamord(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Evina:

am sorry if u did take it personal
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by lioncoolst(m): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Evina:

Its like the hijab extended to your legs as well. smiley
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by gsalvatore: 12:42am On Dec 21, 2014
Welcome to 21st century dating.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by ideology(m): 2:21am On Dec 21, 2014
ceaz4r:
He is not ignoring you for nothing. He did ignore you because you started the 'ignoring business' first. He was only complimenting your effort.
Secondly, you may have also worsened the situation by the way you must have done it. Remember, sometimes what often offend more is the way something was said and not even what was said.
I know you said he did say something you didn't like. Perhaps, if you had called his attention to it maturely and respectfully, he would have appologised there and then and this would not have gotten here.
Thirdly, you ladies must stop taking things for granted. If you offend someone, appologise. Things will go smoother that way.

I totally agree with you.

Generally relationships require a lot of maturity else folks that would have been best couples won't last.
If someone does something wrong, call his/her attention, speak your mind and get it cleared and move on.

Most relationships break due to unresolved issues. Some folks sweep issues under the carpet, over a time, these issues keep cropping up, either exactly the same or similar issue.
If issues are well discussed and address it may never show its ulgy face or at least not the same or similar issue.

Moreso, the challenge of solving issues is where folks refuse to take responsibility for their wrong doing and be corrected. This phenomenon is very common with female folks. I have had chats with several ladies, they even agree that they don't like talking "blames" even when they know that they are at fault.
Sometimes All that is required to solve the problem is am sorry . Yet this is hard for many to say and also mean it.

Most relationships have also failed due to leadership errors, which should generally be the role of the male. Over the years, i have found out that ladies offend guys without knowing, in this case I'll say the man should take responsibility and call the issue to her attention and get it solved.

Relationships requires sacrifice, commitment, trust communication among others else it won't last, no matter how nice the would-be's may appear.
In most cases, this is not so.
For some relationship is just fun (se-x) shocked, and some to whirl away time while watching and waiting for "Mr/Mrs Right " while others it trial and error. undecided Hmmmm, well if you are is these categories you may never settle down with the right person …

I'll drop my ink here grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by Evina(f): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2014
iamord:
am sorry if u did take it personal

Naaah cheesy
We good. smiley
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by iamord(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2014
Evina:

Naaah cheesy
We good. smiley
grin that's cool. good morning
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by Evina(f): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2014
iamord:
hahahaha!! For real!! I was not yabbing u ooo! For me to equate it with an hijab , 3 things come to mind.. Your hair is long, Dark and lovely grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by Evina(f): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2014
iamord:
grin that's cool. good morning

Good morning. smiley
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by iamord(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2014
Evina:

Good morning. smiley
how is your day going? A lazy start for me here!
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by Evina(f): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2014
iamord:
how is your day going? A lazy start for me here!

Eoke up with an ache on the right side of my head. Lying on my bed still. embarassed
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by iamord(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2014
Evina:

Eoke up with an ache on the right side of my head. Lying on my bed still. embarassed
oh! Sorry about that, you try and get sumfin to eat , take a pain killer and rest.. I Wish u a speedy recovery
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by Evina(f): 11:52am On Dec 21, 2014
iamord:
oh! Sorry about that, you try and get sumfin to eat , take a pain killer and rest.. I Wish u a speedy recovery

smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by defendedvictim(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
ideology:

I totally agree with you.

Generally relationships require a lot of maturity else folks that would have been best couples won't last.
If someone does something wrong, call his/her attention, speak your mind and get it cleared and move on.

Most relationships break due to unresolved issues. Some folks sweep issues under the carpet, over a time, these issues keep cropping up, either exactly the same or similar issue.
If issues are well discussed and address it may never show its ulgy face or at least not the same or similar issue.

Moreso, the challenge of solving issues is where folks refuse to take responsibility for their wrong doing and be corrected. This phenomenon is very common with female folks. I have had chats with several ladies, they even agree that they don't like talking "blames" even when they know that they are at fault.
Sometimes All that is required to solve the problem is am sorry . Yet this is hard for many to say and also mean it.

Most relationships have also failed due to leadership errors, which should generally be the role of the male. Over the years, i have found out that ladies offend guys without knowing, in this case I'll say the man should take responsibility and call the issue to her attention and get it solved.

Relationships requires sacrifice, commitment, trust communication among others else it won't last, no matter how nice the would-be's may appear.
In most cases, this is not so.
For some relationship is just fun (se-x) shocked, and some to whirl away time while watching and waiting for "Mr/Mrs Right " while others it trial and error. undecided Hmmmm, well if you are is these categories you may never settle down with the right person …

I'll drop my ink here grin
mizmycoli, is dat u? grin
Re: Why Do Men Ignore Girls by MizMyColi(f): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
defendedvictim:
mizm ycoli, is dat u? grin

Lolz

Naaa....

Similar font ey? Thought process maybe?

Lolz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The 15 Hottest Mums In Nigeria Entertainment Industry! / Two Sisters Fight On Facebook. / I Am Barely Through My Early 20's, Nd She Is Pregnant For Me. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.