Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,310 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Searching For A Girl! Anyone To Meet The Requirements? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching For A Girl! Anyone To Meet The Requirements? (490 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For A Girl! Anyone To Meet The Requirements? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
I am single... I need a gurlfriend....
What do i want in/from the girl?

She must be a politician's child that is currently in a post like senator,president,governor etc.

She must not be in Nigeria and must come and meet me in my ghetto and stay with me for some days under no fan

She must not be taller than I am.

She must not be older than I am.

She must understand yoruba very well.

She must know how to eat rice with her hands.

She must be light a lil and must not be too tall as i am...

Others she will hear if she is ready..... Help me get ooo or u(if u be girl)?
Re: Searching For A Girl! Anyone To Meet The Requirements? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin grin ...This ur list get as d tin be oo..
Re: Searching For A Girl! Anyone To Meet The Requirements? by woky: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
undecided
Re: Searching For A Girl! Anyone To Meet The Requirements? by LillyAnne(f): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
AdeSolution:

She must know how to eat rice with her hands.

Ewwwwwww!
Re: Searching For A Girl! Anyone To Meet The Requirements? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
This list self na kwa
Re: Searching For A Girl! Anyone To Meet The Requirements? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Keep dreaming.
Re: Searching For A Girl! Anyone To Meet The Requirements? by TrishaP(f): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Make yourself a Barbie doll then

(1) (Reply)

Austria Based Woman Killed By Her Lover, Mother Cries Out For Justice. / Choosing Your Life Partner - What You Should Know / Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.