Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards (11736 Views)

Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / Ebola Outbreak: 39 Immigrants From DR Congo, Sierra Leone Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by NAJALYN: 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
O God help Nigeria.
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by tit(f): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2014
murtalaa:
1. Not every northerner is an APC/Buhari Supporter.
2. Jigawa is PDP State.

Thank you.

thank you my sister,
buhari's Nigerian supporters in the north are minority.
they make up their number by bringing in thugs from Cameroun, Niger, Chad and Sudan!
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 22, 2014
I guess their are still more that were not caught.

Blame it on apc

#runing b4 I get lambasted
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 22, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Not exactly....illegal immigrants often try to get a piece of local ID to prevent the Law from chasing them out of the country they are in illegally.

Common in America with illegal immigrants there using stolen Social Security Numbers to create false ID's....which enable them to stay in the States without detection.
4gt that tin, for nigeria?

Who is deceivin who?

Nigeria wey even the police no get I'd card let alone askin u for 1. Dis is not america.

They are buhari's voters. We can hardly differentiate a typical norther from some1 from niger.

Dats a good strategy he(buhari) used
Re: Illegal Immigrants From Niger Caught With Nigerian Voter Cards by biafranqueen: 12:37am On Dec 22, 2014
The Northern Elite will try so many things to fulfill the born to raise mentality but they have already failed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Pensioners Protest In Abuja Over Non-payment Of Pension / Lai Mohammed Meets With World Tourism Organization In Spain / Osinbajo Meets Onitsha Harbour Manufacturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.