Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (169664 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2017
shugarush92:
The world is reducing its unhealthy dependence on oil and shifting towards agriculture. Research has shown that in 20years time, individuals who invest in food production and its allied products will rank amongst the richest people on the planet. This just goes to highlight its importance
Right on point
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
Do Agric....Create wealth
The time is now to start in agricbusiness.

Make more money with less in agribusiness.
hi goodafternoon. do you still offer free advice?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lapeywilliams(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
More than 300 acres of land available in Iyana-offa after Air-force secondary school Ibadan.
Price is N250,000/acre-Negotiable.
Pay on installment when you buy from 10 acres and above.
Good road accessibility to the land.
For more details and enquiries contact Mr. Sholape @ +2348060424589, +2348020626259.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2017
maiahsaiah:

hi goodafternoon. do you still offer free advice?
Yes, I still engage in that.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

Yes, I still engage in that.

ok, i will be contacting you soon.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2017
maiahsaiah:

ok, i will be contacting you soon.
Ok.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2017
Good morning people
This is an opportunity worth checking out.

The vendor portal is closing tomorrow. Log in and apply: https://vendor.nirsal.com
You can check the website for more info
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
https://agrotrending..com.ng/2017/12/adebanjo-o.html?m=1
Any useful information on starting agribusiness,kindly check this blog.
Thanks
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by abdulsemi: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
I am here pleading to Mr Gbenga Yussuf Adewale (lesupnigeria) to pay my investment back to me. On Feb. 2016 we have an agreement that he would planted an acre of plantain (COST 466,000, ROI 800,000 1st year) and hectare of Cassava (COST 130,000, ROI 300,000) , by April 2017 both will be ready for harvest and I paid him 535,000 . But unfortunate when I called him by April 2017 he said all the plantain was burnt and the cassava he will pay when he harvest and since then he stop picking my calls and he refused to show my farm.
Please my good nairalander people help me talk to Mr. gbenga to give me ONLY MY INVESTMENT back pls . Merry xmas and Happy New Year in Advance.
s[/quote]
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by ultrazone(m): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by jidluk: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
i need seriuos buyers or a link to serious buyers straight from farm or delivery...iam harvesting my cassava. kindly contact on 08109301728. only seriuos links pls.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2018
jidluk:
i need seriuos buyers or a link to serious buyers straight from farm or delivery...iam harvesting my cassava. kindly contact on 08109301728. only seriuos links pls.
is it cassava or plantain,
you should have posted it on the cassava thread.
Anyways, how many acres of cassava and where is your farm located?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by jidluk: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
sorry didnt know there is a cassava thread...over 4acres...contact me for more details pls. 08109301728
Lesgupnigeria:

is it cassava or plantain,
you should have posted it on the cassava thread.
Anyways, how many acres of cassava and where is your farm located?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2018
jidluk:
sorry didnt know there is a cassava thread...over 4acres...contact me for more details pls. 08109301728
is the number above your whatsapp number?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by jidluk: 12:37am On Jul 30, 2018
oh sorry...this is the wassap no...08065000516..thanks.
Lesgupnigeria:

is the number above your whatsapp number?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52am On Jul 30, 2018
jidluk:
oh sorry...this is the wassap no...08065000516..thanks.
OK. I will chat you up.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2018
Good morning people
if you want to start any agribusiness,kindlu read througb this powerful and educative thread
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2018
Happy new month.
May this month be a month of blessing and all round success to all the farmers/agropreneurs in Jesus name.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Get more with less with plantain farming business. visit my page www.facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Buchika: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Please op can you react to these heavy allegations, please clear your name

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2018
Buchika:
Please op can you react to these heavy allegations, please clear your name
kindly read this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4490158/mr-yusuff-gbenga-lesgupnigeria-trustworthy#67407428
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2018
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Every story has an end, but in life every end is just a new beginning.

You were born to win. Although to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.

Go for it.

It pays to be involved...Do agric
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4631806/get-up-1000-free-hybrid
Our suckers/seedlings still available
Kindly claim yours.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2018
Plantain farming business is plague by numerous risks and challenges which you must be aware of to succeed.

check some of my articles on that.

God bless you.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:47am On Aug 05, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4489868/free-1-month-agribusiness-training

Kindly register if you are interested in our training programme through the link above.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Get free suckers and seedlings....its still available.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2018
To breakthrough in life, adequate knowledge and mentorship is necessary for your success in agribusiness.

Get adequate wisdom in any enterprise you are venturing into

Good morning
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2018
want a better deal to start your plantain farm, then get advantage of this limited opportunity through the link above
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
This breed of banana in the pic is one of the breed I have in my compound.

I have started multiplying it.... it is short and produces many fingers that during harvest,i would not be able to carry it.

if you also need one or two specie, you can contact me... you will like it.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Good evening people,

Risk taking is one of the characteristics of winners

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by BankoleTbs(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
For those of you that want to go into exporting and you need information on the following questions:

* What food in Nigeria is needed abroad always.
* How to show that you have these foods and can supply.
*How to advertise for free. Yes, the system am using.
* How to make them pay even before you send the items. Yes, possible.
* Cheap Companies you can use to deliver this items to their door step, and their phone numbers
* How to package these items with very little amount.
*Free business names that can drive people to you.
*How to write price list that will make them take immediate action.

My work is to show you my secrets, and your part is to follow those secrets. That's the only way you can get the results am getting. I exported Over 9000kg of food this month of May 2018. You too can

We are giving every interested individual the opportunity to join this business. Between Monday 30th of July 2018 and Friday 5th of October 2018, any interested individual can pay N4,000. After this date, am going back to my normal price of N10,000.

This is the only way i think I can help those of you that complained about lack of money.

You will never regret taking this action. It's a promise. 08132609333

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.