Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

N200,000 For Fuel Isn't Bribe according To Ekiti Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N200,000 For Fuel Isn't Bribe according To Ekiti Speaker (550 Views)

Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) / Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti / Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N200,000 For Fuel Isn't Bribe according To Ekiti Speaker by deawong(m): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Embattled Ekiti state Speaker told Punch in an
interview that the N200,000 he and his colleagues
collected from Gov Fayose was for fuel and not
bribe. Na wa o..so fuel is that expensive in Ekiti?
"It is just a gift from the governor when we
visited him. He said he was giving us
money for fuel. Nobody demanded gift from
him, he gave out of his own free will. He has
not even given up to N400,000 since he
became the governor. It is all about the
political drama going on in Ekiti State." He
said
source: http://adeniranfam..nl/2014/12/n200000-for-fuel-isnt-bribe-according.html?m=1

Re: N200,000 For Fuel Isn't Bribe according To Ekiti Speaker by waleadex(m): 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
I actually thought it's #200,000 for them all,then I would have said it's OK. But for each of them,I have my lips sealed... smiley
Re: N200,000 For Fuel Isn't Bribe according To Ekiti Speaker by DavidHume(m): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
waleadex:
I actually thought it's #200,000 for them all,then I would have said it's OK. But for each of them,I have my lips sealed... smiley

PDP AND THE KIND OFF LEADERS THEY BREED........HMMM...I RESERVE MY COMMENT BY SAYING THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT FREE AND HAVE A GOOD PLAN FOR THIS COUNTRY.......EXACTLY OW I SAW IT IN MY DREAM!
Re: N200,000 For Fuel Isn't Bribe according To Ekiti Speaker by mazzi: 11:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
DavidHume:

PDP AND THE KIND OFF LEADERS THEY BREED........HMMM...I RESERVE MY COMMENT BY SAYING THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT FREE AND HAVE A GOOD PLAN FOR THIS COUNTRY.......EXACTLY OW I SAW IT IN MY DREAM!
and the guys that collected the money are frm which party?do u reason at all or u allow emotion to overide u?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gej's Witches And Wizards Are Already Working On His Return To Aso Rock / A Look at 2014 Predictions and Prophecies / APC Blasts Amaechiā€™s Critics Over Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.