Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) (55788 Views)

Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Omoswags(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2015
What Is Wrong With Gov. Ayodele Fayose's Dressing (photos)

This is what Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State Wore to the state House of Assembly yesterday to present the 2016 budget totaling N67 billion.

Do you think there is anything wrong with his dressing on such occasion, or the house doesn't have a dress code unlike Edo and some other states?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Lucialovely(f): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2015
Nothing undecided

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2015
I think he dressed too casual for such an official occasion

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by hob(m): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2015
Dats his palava

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:47am On Dec 09, 2015
HES JUST A SIMPLE GUY.............

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by StOla: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2015
He is nothing but a low life thug.

But this is what the citizens of Ekiti deserve. I commiserate with them for such good tidings.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2015
I don't like this guy...but his dressing is apt..nuting wrong at all

18 Likes

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by SurefireAsoOke: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nothing o

For Aso-Oke, Check My signature

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
Sai Fayose

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
Beer parlor uniform smiley

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Okanokan(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nothing wrong with his dress code. The man is simply demystifying Governance and my CAR is bigger than your CAR MENTALITY that Nigerian Politician graciously subscribe to.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
This man has made runs difficult in Ado with his ponmo and fish governance. to hustle this days come hard. time to relocate to dick-ville to make some dough smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by sashx(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Depicting his real self
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by bisdam9086(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ehnnnnnnnnn
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Badgers14: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Everything is wrong with that dressing... He is on an official duty and should have dressed as such...
Hin for tie wrapper and wear white singlet on top nau... Nonsense angry

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by madridguy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
JOBLESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. WHICH EFFECT DID HIS DRESSING HAS ON THE BUDJECT PRESENTATION. IF HE DECIDE TO DRESS LIKE DINO PEOPLE WILL STILL CALL HIM BABALAWO. MAY GOD HELP US.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Kingbilo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
E pain OP

cheesy

Personally I don't like Fayose, but I see nothing wrong with it, it's his game plan.. Play into the people's hearts...

Actually if i were a governor, busy up and about, I'd rather put something on that takes 5 minutes than suit that takes 30 mins, needs dry cleaning and will cause heat.. This is Africa abeg, no need to dress like Obama and sweat like ewu Christmas

Practicality all the way tongue

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by BetaSexLife: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
He is only being simple

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by younginfopreneur: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by opeyehmmy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Am i here?
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by unitysheart(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mumu Governor. I guess public servants should dress like that to work too, including official functions.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by olufemimajek: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Very silly governor! Wearing a polo to an official gathering... i weep for Ekiti ppl....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nothing wrong
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
It doesn't matter.
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by lovelyjay: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Na Hin sabi. Whatever rocks his boat
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
well,he looks like papa chukwuma.I believe you all know papa chukwuma from my village. tongue

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by oluwazino(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
I see nofin wrong wif his polo nd pant grin
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Fayose the greatest yoruba man ever

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by coldsummer: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
He's silly
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by menix(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hmm
Re: Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
His dressing is too formal. Should have worn boxers, singlet and bathroom slippers

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Timi Frank Exposes Midnight Meeting Between Buhari, INEC Boss, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.