Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Bloggers Stop Insulting Goodluck And Other Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloggers Stop Insulting Goodluck And Other Politicians (488 Views)

Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' / Obasanjo, Other Politicians Don’t Own Nigeria –jonathan / Why Do We Like Insulting GOODLUCK JONATHAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Stop Insulting Goodluck And Other Politicians by succyreal(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
online insolent among bloggers now a days have become a global issue. In some countries we have read of convicting bloggers even passing death sentence for insulting. So it is high time for us to use the freedom of speech properly avoiding insolent and hatred.
Our leader is our leader we should use constructing criticism to correct them and show our following blogger respect and polite correction when going wrong.

I love u all
Re: Bloggers Stop Insulting Goodluck And Other Politicians by enoqueen: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2014
ok
Re: Bloggers Stop Insulting Goodluck And Other Politicians by slimfit1(m): 2:30am On Dec 21, 2014
How do they sleep with you this politicians !!!!!!! cos I don't get you. Did they put magic stick in your mouth while you were typing this crap or are you in another planet playing stupid.
Listen tell the politician that gave you the idea to write this I said no no no.
Furthermore, let them make bloging a death sentence now abi no be them they make laws. You just leave us make we abuse our liberty when the military take over we go go quiet or when things are done the right way simple and delicate shekena.

But let me advice you if you don't have anything good to say please keep away from writing gibberish.

Stick to sugar daddy section if there is non tell seun to create one.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Parents And Relatives Of Boko Haram Members / The ‘best Democracy’ 21 Billion Naira Can Buy By Gbenro Olajuyigbe / Things Buhari Supports, And Opposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.