Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Crime! Lastma Official Collecting Bride And Allowing One Way Driving - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crime! Lastma Official Collecting Bride And Allowing One Way Driving (488 Views)

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / FAYOSE Thank APC, For Heeding His Advice And Allowing Buhari Treat Cancer Abroad / "One-way Driving": Customs Officers Unleash Terror On LASTMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crime! Lastma Official Collecting Bride And Allowing One Way Driving by ochukofortune(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Below is a picture of a Lastma official attached to the Lagos-Badagry express way collecting bribe and allowing buses to break traffic laws and passing one way. This particular Lastma official is very notorious on this route, please Nigerians we are trying to build a better country and Fashola has been working hard to make Lagos a better place but criminals like this are destroying fruitful Labour of a good Governor.
Re: Crime! Lastma Official Collecting Bride And Allowing One Way Driving by Unionised(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
That's his Xmas Bonanza for his "customers"...

Where is the pix?
Re: Crime! Lastma Official Collecting Bride And Allowing One Way Driving by DesChyko: 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
I never see any pic sha.. But indiscipline is indiscipline.

Lagos Badagry Expressway abi?
I will gladly bribe my way out of the traffic on that road.
You never see anything, guy.

(1) (Reply)

FG Plans To Establish ‘hall Of Shame’ List For Criminals / A Delusional Change. / 21 Moments That Shocked Us In 2014, And They Might Just Break Your Heart Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.