Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

How Do You Wish To Propose Your Dream Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Wish To Propose Your Dream Girl? (526 Views)

Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) / 10 Cute Ways To Propose Your Girlfriend / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Wish To Propose Your Dream Girl? by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 21, 2014
We are all humans and would someday look forward to such a day when that woman of our dream would be taken just beyond the normal friendship level for a life time togetherness.

How would you like to blow that special ladies mind away by letting her know you really want to spend the rest of your life with her?

Please everyone can contribute even if you have been through that route before cus you can give some really nice idea to the next nairalander ready to take this bold step.
Re: How Do You Wish To Propose Your Dream Girl? by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 21, 2014
hmm
Re: How Do You Wish To Propose Your Dream Girl? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:47am On Dec 21, 2014
^^^you took my ftc just to post that
Re: How Do You Wish To Propose Your Dream Girl? by dudesexy1111(m): 12:49am On Dec 21, 2014
undecided
Re: How Do You Wish To Propose Your Dream Girl? by engrtee(f): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2014
If she talk nooo nko
Re: How Do You Wish To Propose Your Dream Girl? by holatin(m): 12:54am On Dec 21, 2014
on top transformer while raining
Re: How Do You Wish To Propose Your Dream Girl? by eugy45(m): 12:57am On Dec 21, 2014
as 4 d 'chimps', I dnt nid to kneel b4 dem 4 them to accept...am soo gonna do dah on a lowkey... Ntin special tho
Re: How Do You Wish To Propose Your Dream Girl? by ifoundmyperfect: 1:01am On Dec 21, 2014
First try by getting her out of the dream platform... Girls aren't as complicated as perceived....
Re: How Do You Wish To Propose Your Dream Girl? by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 21, 2014
On one of my several visits to her house, preferably at night, she'd bring coffee, after a while i'd tell her there's something in the coffee i can't drink it. Then she'll come over to examine it, empty the cup and there, there's a ring!! Then she'll turn round immediately at me and am on my knees 'Babe, will you marry me...'

(1) (Reply)

Men! What Are You Thinking? / How Affair Steps Into A Good Relationship / How Can A Person Find The Ability To Forgive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.