Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House (27807 Views)

List Of Newly Elected Nigeria House Of Representative Members / Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram / Great Nigeria House On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 21, 2014
Burahi is an acient relic only chair he belongs to is one in a national museum.we need someone with a future.not a past..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2014
They are so tired of their Government and desire change inspite of their location. . .But they'll have to come down here and vote for that change to manifest.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Busuyib(f): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2014
k
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 21, 2014
PDP TANoids be like: They are paid and hired by APC,they are not real.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by makzeze: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Joseph Yobo has been paid to support Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 21, 2014
Yes Yes!!! #Buhari2015

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Deiok(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2014
They can see what is right for this country.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 21, 2014
makzeze:
Joseph Yobo has been paid to support Jonathan.

failure endorsing failure

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Dreyl(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2014
Lets vote out cluelessness and vote in competent and capable person.

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by kingthreat(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2014
whocares1:
Who paid them to do this?

Nobody paid them. They have seen a better life out there that may never come to their home if change doesn't happen. As for people like you even if you become a victim of the system, it will never occur to you that GEJ does not give a hoot about bettering this country.

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by ican2020: 7:36am On Dec 21, 2014
didadavid:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Js3U1GRRjmw/VJZh1n_rYsI/AAAAAAAAAws/lPEHzmJlyZ4/s1600/GMB%2B1.jpg[/img]
Some Nigerians in the UK gathered at the Nigerian High Commission office in London to show solidarity support for Gen Muhammadu Buhari's presidency. They made chants, raised placards and posters of Buhari. See another pic after the cut.. -

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NOvVTRmUZ5M/VJZa-ll440I/AAAAAAABE90/GdOEAqcgx9M/s640/Gmb%2B2.jpg[/img]

See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/photos-nigerians-in-london-show-support.html#sthash.3dQOJzDB.dpuf

All in black, I hope is not RIP pic

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Locapito(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2014
YES!!!!!!!!!! We can bring the POSITIVE CHANGE together. Vote Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 21, 2014
GEJ TILL BUHARI RECEIVES HOLY COMMUNION

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by tunapawizzy: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2014
Judging from reactions and mood alaround, I think its safe to say GEJ is a goner. I just hoppe the people posting comments here have their PVCs, that's d only way to effect that change we desire.RIP PDP... Buhari till we get tired again

13 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by condralbede(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
They are not based in Nigeria yet the yearn for change in their beloved country. they believe only one man can give Nigeria that change.

Sai Buhari 2015!!
I totally disagree ma'am,only one man can bring change to this countryso fashola ,Adams,or Even Amaechi can't change this country apart from Buhari?if u must lie why dnt you make it brief.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by makzeze: 7:39am On Dec 21, 2014
I hope all those showing support for Buhari on social media and abroad will vote on election day?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by blackjack21(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2014
Ho will this make GEJ lose in february?

I hereby donate 5 million to Mr. President.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2014
ican2020:

All in black, I hope is not RIP pic
Yes it is a RIP pic to bury the clueless administration of Goodluck Jonathan. The official burial will be february 14th,2015.

13 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Ahmeduana(m): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2014
didadavid:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Js3U1GRRjmw/VJZh1n_rYsI/AAAAAAAAAws/lPEHzmJlyZ4/s1600/GMB%2B1.jpg[/img]
Some Nigerians in the UK gathered at the Nigerian High Commission office in London to show solidarity support for Gen Muhammadu Buhari's presidency. They made chants, raised placards and posters of Buhari. See another pic after the cut.. -

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NOvVTRmUZ5M/VJZa-ll440I/AAAAAAABE90/GdOEAqcgx9M/s640/Gmb%2B2.jpg[/img]

See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/photos-nigerians-in-london-show-support.html#sthash.3dQOJzDB.dpuf
THATS ALL THEM NO PASS LIKE THAT? UPON ALL THE 9ja WEY DEY BRITAIN NA ONLY THESE ONES SUPPORT BUHARI! BUHARI IS IN FOR A TOUGH TIME!
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by tunapawizzy: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2014
Lordmykel:
Okay, i'm a christian, a south south member. embarassed but i want buhari in 2015... I want change *sobbing*
God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2014
How I wish those of us in the dispora, especially we the students schooling in France, could vote, it will be a convincing win for Buhari. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by naijareferee: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2014
western propaganda machine running. we are watching you guys.....and learning
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by KanwuliaJara: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2014
You can tell they were not paid much. grin
No BILLIONS! lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Chanchit: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2014
Pls let's take this upcoming election as our social responsibility to campaign for change, I've met atleast 5 people this past week who said they just collected the PVC but they are not voting, after telling them reasons why they should vote out the clueless one, they've all agreed to vote, there are still many of them around you, you can start by asking who they want to vote for.

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by lafflaff123(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2014
That moment when you are chanting Buhari's praise, and the Immigration Vehicle just pulls in front of you guys. SEE RUN.
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by sufido123: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2014
Vote GEJ because Buhari has endorsed him.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by happyzed0(f): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2014
Hw dose dat. Change 25dec as xmas day

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by temitemi1(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2014
Hungry mofo grin grin...GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 21, 2014
God Bless you. You shall find coming home fun and enjoyable.

No be say una go get third thoughts b4 coming home

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by eightsin(m): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2014
They better come to Nigeria And vote. No b to carry flyers for abroad.
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by ican2020: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2014
sufido123:
Vote GEJ because Buhari has endorsed him.

This is looking REAL GOOD

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by alotofgrace(m): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2014
why won't they!!

if..
if it happens, they'll be in london na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto / Two Bullets Extracted From Oba Adetutu Ajayi's Body / Bashir Ahmad Replies Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.