Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House (27805 Views)

List Of Newly Elected Nigeria House Of Representative Members / Thousands March In Cameroon To Show Support For Troops Fighting Boko Haram / Great Nigeria House On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by adeusolu: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2014
DickDastardly:

No Buhari supporter is paid!
Oh yes they are not paid but they have alot in common with buhari and will go to any lenght to achieve their goal!!!

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Hakeem3(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2014
am happy that nigerians have realized what is best for the country..which is CHANGE! ! we are wiser now..! say no to bad government say no to corrupt leaders. .say yes to CHANGE. . sai Buhari+Pos 2015
. and Nigeria will be a better country than what it use to be for d past 16years

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by enigmang: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2014
Sad part is they are just doing a photo shoot : which is useless without a voters card....

Sadder part is most online Buhari supporters do not have voters card.. Yet when PDP 'steals' a win... They come crying...

Less than 20% of voters are online.. Let's get the campaign to the streets, villages, etc
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by eyesbond: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2014
These pple are nt hungry. De earnestly want change in their fatherland.
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by chamboy(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2014
M4gunners:
If after all the nigerian population in UK only these 20 to 25 fellows are the ones supporting GMB, it's clear nigerians over there wants GEJ abeg.
Y have they remained silent, stop bring deluded let yr claimed supporters of GEJ in UK come out n show love abi

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by babaluckey: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2014
Overated...buhari is going nowhere. GEJ TILL 2019,

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Acidosis(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2014
Yusluv77:
Dear Nigerians,Monday ,22nd of December has been declaredSolidarity campaign day for General Mohamodu Buhari / Pastor(Prof) Osinbajo. We humbly ask you to put up their pictures on your BB, Twitter handles,Facebook,whatapp, and all social medias ! We intend to have 50 million of their pictures up. It is possible!!!! PLS BROADCAST Today we have decided to change the fortune of our dear country and purposely create hope for our generations unborn. A number of us may not know about the days we use to export cocoa, the days of groundnut pyramid, the rubber in Old Bendel state, the days farmers/traders leave their goods in public and buyers take what they need and leave the money in the trays , the days $2 exchanged for N1 , the days young graduates were given Beetle, Citroen or Datsun 120Y cars which comes with an automatic job ! This ''animals in human skin'' according to Fela Anikulapo have basterdized our socio-economic lives.This campaign therefore is to re-awaken us that our dear Nigeria has a lot more resources than the collection of the G7 countries of this world (SAD.. isn't it? )BUT some of our leaders both past and present have squandered and still squandering our collective wealth.Now divinity has created another opportunity to make a change and we concerned patrots have decided to throw our weight and queue behind a man that had been president and has only one house, former PTF chairman without a petrol station, a disciplined Officer that brought sanity to our everyday lives (WAI), a Muslim that freely dines with Christains, a reserved gentleman that loves Nigeria. We are casting our votes for General Mohamodu Buhari and his running mate Prof (Pastor) Osinbajo. Please make Monday 22nd December a date.Thank you God bless Nigerians.
Long Live Nigeria!

buahahahahahaahahaha grin grin

The dog and the baboon will be soaked in blood - Buhari

Abacha did not steal - Buhari

And u want me to dedicate my time and fb page for these psycho maniac duo? I am not a f00l, Sir smiley grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by millionaireman: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2014
40 years ago photo of Buhari. See them Yoruba Londoners with Buhari photo of 40 years ago. Londoners even deceiving themselves thinking they are deceiving British people.

These Yoruba Londoners truly believe that Buhari go rule for a short term and hand over to Yoruba Osibanjo, the VP candidate to Buhari. Ignorance of how the mind of born to rule works is a disease.
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by abuharris: 10:27am On Dec 21, 2014
aauwalu80:

Am Muslim in d north a true believr. & we ar not a terrorist.
an am sure u go to church regular unlik d othr guy whm we chart in ur place tht day he is supportin d hartrt. tht put on d forehead of muslim tellin th world thr ar terror. tellin th world tht Jihad on our holly book. our Jihad tht ar on our book does't mean to jst kill an innocnt persn. whthr. goat, camel, sheep, talkless of Human being christian or a Muslm. is really contrary to wht ths Chochroach do.
An for th Buhari support god blass u, an we knw tht u ar not being paid u ar doing it for th sake of true Nigerians.
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by israelBigFame(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2014
I am not Really a fan of politics but I think I need to air out my opinion cos I am also a citizen of this country so I have the right too, Since GEJ administration started we have not seen any change instead the country situation is getting worst by the minute but let us think about other problems besides corruption, let's
Think about security....I mean your safety and my Safety, I think Buhari is involve in this boko Haram thing so as you are voting for him, think about your mother, uncle, children, eehh brothers, sister, in laws and so on grin angry cos as soon as he becomes president your head would probably get cut off for talking to a Girl undecided my point is Don't vote for GEJ Don't vote for buhari
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by yerimastyle(m): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Yeah ur right dey are just 27 of dem
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Etruth: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2014
Amastermovic:

u sound crazy u taught u could open dat ur senseless fish brain to talk 2 whoever u c on d net mind u..don't u even bother 2 quote me again
Try and grow some sense instead of your hair.
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by laimo(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2014
Change is coming,Change is coming.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by thaoriginator: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2014
Tolexander:
These are Nigerians that genuinely want change, not some paid Nigerians!
Lmao cheesy bro dis your signature is epic.. I cnt stop laughing.. Oops, I forgot... Sai Buhari wink

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by justscorch: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2014
krall:
All these politics is driving me crazy angry

Me too,Uhm so do u wanna fuvk?
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by thaoriginator: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2014
israelBigFame:
I am not Really a fan of politics but I think I need to air out my opinion cos I am also a citizen of this country so I have the right too, Since GEJ administration started we have not seen any change instead the country situation is getting worst by the minute but let us think about other problems besides corruption, let's
Think about security....I mean your safety and my Safety, I think Buhari is involve in this boko Haram thing so as you are voting for him, think about your mother, uncle, children, eehh brothers, sister, in laws and so on grin angry cos as soon as he becomes president your head would probably get cut off for talking to a Girl undecided my point is Don't vote for GEJ Don't vote for buhari
[in Ice Prince's voice] high grade mumu dey worry you.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2014
ellechrystal:

Hahahaha, I miss d mtn, glo, etisalat , n airtel cheats threads. cry
ehn ehn, una too like awoof?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by XRAY21(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2014
Idiot what do there know about nigeria .supporting as if there would come home and vote
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by MNDY(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2014
We Nigerians here in Switzerland will do same very soon! MODs, take note and do the needful to take it to the frontpage!
#PatrioticNigeriansInSwitzerland

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by joebeckz(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2014
link2ok:

Go n sit down. Confirm ur facts b4 ur spew rubbish. Secondly am definetly sure yu aint from d east because of ur level of reasoning...
Arguing with you wud only prove u re right. I don't argue over politicians, but don't be too sentimental, the difference btw u nd I from same region is, am more exposed to appreciate oda tribes nd not cloud ma emotions with luv for region or religion ova competent hands. Deep inside of u, wud u appraise Jonathan as a super president? Wud u beat ur chest dat his not corrupt? Den compare him to Buhari. When u re done. Den u re ready for the poll come 2015. PEACE

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by joebeckz(m): 11:19am On Dec 21, 2014
duduhemit36:

u be igbo??.....nobody go hold u for dah one......my papa na pdp top politician.....if he hear say na apc be my party guy i don enter trouble no be small
I like ur sincerity but he will not follow u to the poll to c who u re voting. Stay calm, on dat day folow ur conscience. Have a good day broda

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by MNDY(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2014
Buhari's support may be gaining more and more momentum (owing especially to the CHANGE perspective).
-----------------------
But with PDP's control status and how formidably established a party it is in this country, election irregularities, rigging, etc cannot be ruled out and thus still Jonathan emerging come 2015
-----------------------
My post is a neutral and unbiased one as I remain indecisive on the presidential seat's voting decision! But wait O! what if an entirely different person other than GEJ and GMB becomes this country's president?
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by goryorhal(m): 11:30am On Dec 21, 2014
XRAY21:
Idiot what do there know about nigeria .supporting as if there would come home and vote
Smh bros abeg you fit pray to God say make your life change as the way oga jona change nigeria ..
Bros don't you get tired of this whole shit ? Abi the cup of rice wey den give you never finish abi .. I jez pity una wey no want change .. Later una go dey run go oversea .. Why not let us build this nation together and kick den out ..me no talk say make them no chop money but them must work and provide wetin we (masses) go chop too..
We need change !!!!
We want change !!!!
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by thewarrior72: 11:39am On Dec 21, 2014
didadavid:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Js3U1GRRjmw/VJZh1n_rYsI/AAAAAAAAAws/lPEHzmJlyZ4/s1600/GMB%2B1.jpg[/img]
Some Nigerians in the UK gathered at the Nigerian High Commission office in London to show solidarity support for Gen Muhammadu Buhari's presidency. They made chants, raised placards and posters of Buhari. See another pic after the cut.. -

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NOvVTRmUZ5M/VJZa-ll440I/AAAAAAABE90/GdOEAqcgx9M/s640/Gmb%2B2.jpg[/img]

See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/photos-nigerians-in-london-show-support.html#sthash.3dQOJzDB.dpuf

These are not some Nigerians in london, but few slaves from southwest extraction,their progenitors were slaves & serfs to these same marauding gambarians, who took ILORIN from them & install emir in place of OBA, therefore,they're merely showing loyalty to their slave master.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by JesslordKay(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2014
omenka:
Nice. God bless them, and God bless the People's General!! smiley

Honestly everyone is fed up with this administration. It has been such a disaster. Economy is in tatters, our sovereignty is under siege, neighbors have grown apprehensive of each other due to their ethnic/religious differences (something that didn't matter before Jonathan came in), and the presidency has been turned into an Ijaw fiefdom.

We need Change and Change is what we will get!
u writing trash that got no prove, maybe I should blame who taught u political analysis. Buhari is not and can't be a correction of GEJ mistakes, that is if any.
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Amastermovic(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2014
Etruth:
Try and grow some sense instead of your hair.
i c frm ur status..
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Sweetlemon(f): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
duduhemit36:

u be igbo??.....nobody go hold u for dah one......my papa na pdp top politician.....if he hear say na apc be my party guy i don enter trouble no be small

hehehehehehehe

I feel you. But my sister and I are strong women. Thank God my dad's politics in Akwa-Ibom and we are in the west where APC is strong. Assuming we were in Akwa-Ibom, na wahala.
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by timilehin007(m): 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
Fellow compatriots,we need not shout nor fight ourselves.
President Goodluck Johnathan is a good man as a person,
his simplicity and gentle manness is second to none.
*He has given us his very BEST over the last 6 years. I
mean, what else are we asking for?
*He has granted Alamaisegha 'STATE PARDON' and my guy
is now running for Senate.
*He allowed Fayose to disrupt a court session and beat up a
judge, while he walks freely. I wonder if Nigeria is sane.
*He locked out the CONSTITUTIONAL speaker of the House
of Reps!
*7 lawmakers impeached a speaker in Ekiti in a house of
about 26 men, and nothing happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in base 10, just to cancel
the one-term agreement he signed with the NIGERIA
Governors' Forum and all Nigerians in 2011.
*Subsidy has been removed and the standards in our
hospitals have reduced with time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister of Petroleum eats and
dines with the prexy.
*Another BIGGER & BOLDER subsidy regime is scheduled for
1st of June, 2015 and you may have to sell your laptop
charger before you can buy fuel to charge that same laptop!!!
*Earlier this year, over 22 innocent Nigerians were killed in
the employment scam of Nigerian Immigration Service. The
Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, told us the employment
interview was "simply mismanaged" and he has retained his
office and even with extra luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under GMB but now it's
#186.5 to just $1, the worst ever in our history.
*Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just announced we need an
extra $5 billion, through debts of course, so that our
economy will not collapse like Humpty-Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was on an unending internal
strike, Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil) built his own
PRIVATE UNIVERSITY, of course with taxpayers' money, and
my gentle president followed him to launch the school
shamelessly.
*He has spent all money in the treasury and even had to
BORROW an extra $1 billion but Boko Haram keeps getting
more equipped than our military.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over 15,000 killed by Boko
Haram, over 6 million displaced from their homes and
uncountable injured beyond repairs yet my president went to
a meeting in Kenya with 7different PRIVATE JETS...*clears
throat...*
*PHCN is giving their loyal customers GENERATORS as gifts
for paying their
electricity bills on time...Grab your COPY NOW!!!.
That's less than 1% of the reasons we need to dance to a
new SHOKI, this AWILO is no more useful for us. Cheers to
an unstoppable change... If you truly love Nigeria share with
everyone on your contact list. Together We Can build A New
Nigeria. #Change
Is Possible. Vote BUHARI/OSINBAJO PRESIDENCY....kini Ka
wa'se 4 nw??

1 Like

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by babsonR9(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Analysis and expectations of the outcome of 2015 Presidential elections:
1. Lagos: APC 98%
2. Kano: APC 100%
3. River: APC 78%
4. Osun: APC 82%
5. Ogun: APC 81%
6. Oyo: APC 84%
7. Borno: APC 100%
8. Yobe: APC 94%
9. Adamawa: APC 73%
10. Taraba: APC 67%
11. Nassarawa: APC 88%
12. Kaduna: APC 87%
13. Niger: APC 67%
14. Katsina: APC 91%
15. Zamfara: APC 100%
16. Sokoto: APC 98%
17. Benue: APC 56%
18. Plateau: APC 42%
19. Enugu: APC 34%
20. Gombe: APC 51%
21. Bauchi: APC 87%
22. Jigawa: APC 74%
23. Kebbi: APC 96%
24. Kogi: APC 86%
25. Ebonyi: APC 21%
26. Anambra: APC 47%
27. IMO: APC 91%
28. Cross River: APC 11%
29. Ondo: APC 76%
30. Ekiti: APC 62%
31.Bayelsa: APC 3%
32. Edo: APC 61%
33. Delta: APC 9%
34. A/Ibom: APC 6%
35: Kwara: APC 93%
36. Abia: APC 2%.
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by Ebukaokeke5: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Great patriots! Yes d lord saw n heard ur hearts n wud fulfill it.Buhari 2015.
Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by dablazor: 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
whocares1:
Who paid them to do this?

Not everyone is bought, because an individual shares an entirely different opine on the fate of Nigeria and its leadership from yours doesn't mean they have being bought. And because you've bn bought doesn't mean we all have being bought too. Some of us actually care about this country and would embrace CHANGE no matter how it presents itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Some Nigerians In London Show Support For Buhari At The Nigeria House by smoothralph(m): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
joebeckz:
I voted for Jonathan cos he appeared to be this simple and sincere person by face but I was wrong. His administration is a failure. I detest 1 tin in life. Corruption, he has massively supported corruption, he has no feeling for the poor and he used to be poor. I don't trust Buhari that much but his d better option now. When ever I wanna consider voting for GEJ next year. I imagine another 4years being like d 6years that passed, d hardship, d looting. Mehn, I wish Nigeria d best. Somtyms I wish I was from even Ghana. Am certain Buhari wud tame corruption to an xtent, dat wud b d begining of development to he who knows wah corruption cud do to an economy. Am Igbo, but I trust dis hausa man dan d bayelsa man who has offered no hope. D igbo youths clamouring here n der. Ask dem, wah have u achieved from dis govment to mek ur life better. De stand confuse nd kip shouting GEJ or no 1 else. I smile nd walk away cos de turn violent wen u wanna oppose. Dats d kind of youths we have today and dats y youths wud never take over nigeria. We re bought easily wit a few Naira. D educated ones sayin GEJ 2015 on nairaland, I believe u re contented with d style of leadership GEJ is offering, if yes, u hate Nigeria. Search deep inside of u, think over again, calculate d level of poverty presently. Then decide who to vote. Don't be too quick to shout GEJ 2015. The few he has done is not upto 10percent of 100. Wah he did is like a man havin 100naira nd spending 10naira on d economy and sharing 90naira with his friends. U re praising him for that 10naira wen u cud get a leader who wud spend @least 60naiira in d person of Buhari nd share d rest cos I bliv all politicians wud steal. Anyway. Have a lovely sunday
God Bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Don’t Owe Senate Any Apology" - IGP Idris / How Amaechi Got Buhari To Suspend Hadiza Bala Usman Amid ‘Cold War’ - The Cable / Armed Men Break Into Nigerian High Commission In Ghana, Demolish Apartments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.