Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,934 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? (846 Views)

How Christmas Ought To Be Celebrated / Birth Or Death Of Christ, Which Should Be Celebrated More / Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Crownofwealth(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2014
Was just pondering the way we prepare so much for Christmas but prepare less for Easter. i think easter should be celebrated more considering the fact that the death of christ was wot redeemed the world. wot do u think.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Vince77(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
No birth, No death.
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Crownofwealth(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Vince77:
No birth, No death.
remember its possible to die without actualising the main purpose of his coming.
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by gatiano(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
None! because both does not correspond to the truth.
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Crownofwealth(m): 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
gatiano:
None! because both does not correspond to the truth.
y nt tell us e truth then.
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by sholay2011(m): 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
Easter should be celebrated more.
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Christmas shouldn't be celebrated at all considering its origin
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Crownofwealth(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
chizzily:
Christmas shouldn't be celebrated at all considering its origin
even at that.does that means that those who celebrate christmas today are pagan?
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Crownofwealth:
even at that.does that means that those who celebrate christmas today are pagan?
no, I didn't say that
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Crownofwealth(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
chizzily:

no, I didn't say that
so wotz ur reason.
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Freksy(m): 12:41am On Dec 22, 2014
[size=14pt]NONE![/size]
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Crownofwealth(m): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2014
Freksy:
[size=14pt]NONE![/size]
no reason?
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2014
In my opinion, both are important. At Christmas, we celebrate His birth..and in Easter, we celebrate His ressurection. His ressurection wouldn't have happened if He hadn't been born as a man and crucified. That is why so much preparations were made prior to His birth.
Also, the purpose of His birth was to bring us salvation. The purpose was achieved when he died for us, defeated satan, who had the power of death, and brought salvation to us. His ressurection proves His victory over death, and strengthens our believe and faith in Him.
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Crownofwealth(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Valued:
In my opinion, both are important. At Christmas, we celebrate His birth..and in Easter, we celebrate His ressurection. His ressurection wouldn't have happened if He hadn't been born as a man and crucified. That is why so much preparations were made prior to His birth.
Also, the purpose of His birth was to bring us salvation. The purpose was achieved when he died for us, defeated satan, who had the power of death, and brought salvation to us. His ressurection proves His victory over death, and strengthens our believe and faith in Him.
we knw all these.bt one question is.do u knw he cud have died without redeeming the world?
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by gatiano(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
in christmas, nimrod is worshipped, in easter, his (nimrod's) mother esther is worshipped. if Jesus was crucified on a friday afternoon towards evening, the three days after should have been monday night, how come then, easter was on sunday a day he rosed, and the day he was supposed to have risen was celebrated at the beach or picnic, wouldJesus have wanted that? How come Jesus has blue eye and blond hair or brunette if he was from the middle east? Palestine? We all need to learn the true history of Jesus which i will post next on this thread in simplest of all english as it was given by the mesenger of GOD.
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Crownofwealth(m): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
gatiano:
in christmas, nimrod is worshipped, in easter, his (nimrod's) mother esther is worshipped. if Jesus was crucified on a friday afternoon towards evening, the three days after should have been monday night, how come then, easter was on sunday a day he rosed, and the day he was supposed to have risen was celebrated at the beach or picnic, wouldJesus have wanted that? How come Jesus has blue eye and blond hair or brunette if he was from the middle east? Palestine? We all need to learn the true history of Jesus which i will post next on this thread in simplest of all english as it was given by the mesenger of GOD.
hehehe.cantwait to it.post it
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by gatiano(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
We know that most all white menfolk love to insult the black women; it is the nature of that
race to destroy the black. Mary’s father told his daughter that when she went out to care for
the stock, to wear his clothes. He made her a beard out of a goat’s beard to wear so that the
filthy-thinking devils would think that it was he (the father of Mary).
After giving his daughter his instructions on how to protect herself against the insults of the
devil, while he was visiting the new construction of a mosque, he took leave of home for
three days. After the father’s departure, just at the time to feed the stock, there arose a
great dust storm (dust cloud) which blotted out visibility. Under this darkness she became
afraid to venture out, so while thinking of how the stock would be fed, she thought of Yusuf
(Joseph), the only man that she could trust and the only one that she ever loved.
She called him to come and go with her to feed her father’s stock. Joseph came in answer to
her call. On his arrival at the home of Mary, she showed him the old man’s clothing and the
goat’s beard that she was to wear in her father’s absence; but Joseph suggested to Mary to
allow him to wear her father’s clothes and the goat’s beard, and that she wear her own
clothes as usual so that the infidels would think that he (Joseph) was the old man (Mary’s
father). So Joseph and Mary went together from that day on until the return of the old man
three days later.
Mary asked Joseph to return after the first day, and on the second day she asked Joseph:
“What about your wife, what will she think of your coming here?” Joseph said, “I will tell her
that I am working, building an infidel a house,” as he (Joseph) was a carpenter. Mary said,
“What if your wife says to you, “Where is the money?” This question Joseph had no answer
for, so Mary gave Joseph some money to carry home with him (just in case). On the third
day, the old man returned.
About three months later, he began to notice his daughter taking on weight.
He asked her, “Mary, what have you been eating? You seem to be taking on weight.”
She denied that there had been any change in her eating. The old man, her father, went on
for a while and became very suspicious as he kept noticing Mary’s continued increase in
weight. Again he said to Mary: What has happened?” Mary denied not and said: “Father, do
you remember when you left home to go to the building of the new mosque?” The father
said, “Yes.” She said: “Well on that day when you left a dust cloud arose and there was
darkness; I was afraid to go out in such darkness to feed the stock, so I called Joseph to go
with me, so he came and he did go with me that day and help feed the stock; and also the
next day, until you came home.”
Her father said: “Yes, it looks like he fed them plenty.” And she said: “And this is why I am
like this. I told you that I loved Joseph and while alone together, this is what happened. Now
I have told you the truth. You may kill me or do as you please.”
The father, listening to such confessions from his daughter felt real bad, for the law was the
same then as it was in the time of Moses and the Jews and as it is today in the dominant
Muslim world. If an unmarried girl is found to be pregnant out of wedlock, she must be killed
and the killing falls to the lot of the parents.
As time passed, he began hating to look at Mary’s pregnancy. He became sick over it and
went to bed. He nearly pulled out all of his beard looking and worrying over what to do about
his daughter.
So, at this time, an old prophetess (spiritual woman) met Joseph. When this old, spiritual
woman met Joseph, she said to him: “Oh, Yusuf (Joseph), you are the father of Maryam’s
(Mary’s) baby.” This was a surprise to Joseph, to learn that this old woman knew of his secret
visit to Mary, his boyhood and manhood sweetheart, and began to deny his guilt by saying:
“No! No! I am not the father of Mary’s child!” The old prophetess woman reaffirmed her
charge and said: “Oh, yes, you are the father. I have only come to help you. Don’t deny the
child. He is the one prophesied in the Holy Qur’an as being the last prophet to the Jews. He
is going to be a great man, and as long as His name lives, yours, as being His father, will live.
“I have come to teach you how to save and protect him from the Jew’s planning; for the Jews
will kill the child. They are expecting a prophet from Allah (God) to be born at this time, and
if the child is not carefully protected, they will kill it.”
Remember the Bible’s saying: “Then Joseph, her husband (under the Jews’ marital law),
being a just man and not
willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her
away privily.” While he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto
him in a dream, saying:
“Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary, thy
wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.” Mary was espoused to Joseph
before they came together.
This word “espoused,” according to the English language, when referred to man and woman—
means engaged to be married, or to give in marriage, or to take up and support. In the case
of Joseph and Mary, this seems to fit very well; for they were engaged to marry from
childhood, but were never married. The child was conceived out of wedlock, for Joseph was
already married to another woman and had six children by her, and these children, by his
wife, are mentioned. Of course, you will have to be careful about reading what the Bible
calls the Gospel of Jesus, because much of it is not authentic truth, and all Bible scholars will
agree with me. Much of it is lost as that of the Torah (which they called the Old Testament)
or the book of Moses. Of course, we know that the original Torah was one book and the Injil
(Gospel) given to Jesus, was only one book. Adding in and out of the truth, by the world
writers, has caused so much misunderstanding of just what Allah (God) and His prophets said,
that to correct it, Allah (God) has prepared a new book, altogether, for the lost found brother
(the so-called Negroes). All the present scriptures, even the Holy Qur’an, have been touched
by the hands of the enemies of the truth (the devils).
“Joseph, after hearing from the mouth of the old prophetess, that his son by Mary, was going
to be a great man, a prophet, and the last one to the House of Israel (or the white race in
general), he confessed that he was the father, regardless of the cost; which by the law,
meant death for both him and Mary. But they were for ‘a sign of something that was to
come,’ and Allah (God) said that the old prophetess woman told Joseph to go and confess to
Mary’s father, that you are the father of his daughter’s unborn child. Tell him that the child
is going to be the great and last prophet to the House of Israel (the Jews), and that the Jews
would try to kill the child. If you will allow me to take care of Mary, it won’t happen. Now, I
have told you the truth, so if you like, you can kill me. The old man (Mary’s father) had the
same thought as Joseph. Since the child is to be a prophet of Allah (God), as being the father
of Mary, his name also would live; so, he agreed to let Joseph look after Mary.”
Then Joseph asked the old man for the use of one of the stalls of his stock. Joseph took
and filled the sides of the stall with straw and made a bed for Mary in the center. From the
outside, the stall looked as though it was filled with straw. Joseph left a hole through which
he could feed Mary, and he was the nurse. In the dominate world of Islam, then and today,
the parents teach both the boy and the girl, how to take care of the wife at childbirth. It is
not like it is here in this world, where everything, along with yourself, is commercialized.
Joseph rented one of those fast camels, put Mary and her baby on it, and said to the camel:
“Take this woman to Cairo Egypt. Hurry! Hurry!” The camel went directly to Cairo with
Mary and her child, Jesus.
When Jesus was 4 years old, he began school, and at the age of 14 he had graduated. Jesus
was very fast in learning (as Allah taught me).
Jesus and his mother were Aboriginal Egyptians. This may be the reason Joseph sent them to
Egypt—so that she would be among her own people, away from the Jews, whose intentions
were to kill her child. The Aboriginal Egyptians are people of the black nation, and even the
modern people of Egypt, in fact, are all original Asiatic people of the Black Nation. The
American so-called Negroes think that they do not have any people, except those who are in
the jungles of Africa. The only people who are not members of the Black Nation are the
white race.
At the time of Mary’s flight to Egypt, the Jew’s every intention was on finding and killing the
child Jesus. But, once in Egypt, the child was safe. Between the ages of 12 and 14, an old
prophet came looking for Isa (Jesus). This old prophet had a knowledge of Jesus’ presence
and future life. He wanted to get to Jesus to inform him of just what he may expect, and
how to protect himself from the evil intentions of his enemies (the Jews). He began going to
the school at the time of dismissal to get a chance to meet Isa (Jesus). When the boys
started home, this old prophet would walk up and start looking among them for Jesus. On the
third day, he pretended to be looking for a certain address and the address was next door to
the house where Jesus lived. He asked one of the boys if he knew where it was? While the
boys were trying to think just where the place was, another boy looked and said: “Here
comes Isa (Jesus). He lives just next door to the number where you want to go. He will take
you to it.” The boy told Isa (Jesus) of the old man’s desire to find the number, so Jesus said
to the old man: “Yes, come with me, I know where it is. It is next door to where I live.” As
Jesus and the old man walked on, alone, the old man asked Jesus what course was he
studying. Jesus mentioned mathematics. The old man said to Jesus: “Yes, that is fine. I
have a boy going to school taking the same course. Maybe you could help him.” Jesus, who
loved to teach someone, said: “Yes, I will teach your son.” As they neared the address, the
old man said to Jesus: “I am not looking for that address; it is you who I have been trying to
get to for three days. I had intended to get to talk with you, if I had to fall down in front of
you and let you stumble over me.” He then said to Jesus: “Do you know who you are?”
Jesus answered and said: “I don’t know, but I believe I am going to be a great man.” The old
man said: “Yes! You are the one who, the Holy Qur’an says, will be the last prophet to the
Jews. I have come to teach you how to protect yourself. You will finish school and after
finishing school, you will return to the Jew’s land, and begin teaching them. If you don’t
know how to protect yourself, they will kill you. I will teach you how to tune in on them, so
you can tell when they are planning to come and do you harm.”
So, from that day, the old man began teaching Jesus in lessons, how to tune in on people and
tell what they were thinking about. By Jesus already being a righteous boy, he learned in
three lessons. The old man tested him and asked Jesus to tune in on him and talk with him.
(It is not near as hard to receive a message as it is to send one out to a certain person.) Jesus
tuned in on the old man and greeted him. The old man returned the greeting and said: “You
are fine. Now you are able to take care of yourself. This is what I wanted to teach you.
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by gatiano(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Now, you may go.”
Jesus finally made the trip walking from Cairo, Egypt to Jerusalem, Palestine. Just how long
it took him, I don’t know. By having to stop and teach along the wayside, it must have taken
quite some time. Nevertheless, on his arrival, he began teaching the Jews the religion of
Islam. The Jews rejected him and what he taught, except for a few.
Jesus, according to Allah (God), never was able to get over 35, or around that figure, to listen
to him at one time. They hated Jesus and would refer to him as a liar, and that Moses was
their prophet. They would call Jesus names that were so terrible, they can’t be described in
writing.
There are any number of scriptures in both the Bible and Holy Qur’an that Jesus was a
prophet, sent to House of Israel alone. We have no scripture of him teaching anywhere else,
but among the Jews. He was not a universal prophet (not sent to the whole world). He made
no attempt to teach the Arabs nor the blacks of Egypt or Africa. According to the history of
his disciples, none of them carried Jesus’ name and teachings into the countries of the black
nation.
Paul, one of the greatest preachers and travelers of Jesus’ followers, made no attempt to
teach the black nation; nor travel into their countries. (I just can’t see how the so-called
Negroes think that he is their Saviour, when he didn’t save the Jews to whom he was sent,
and he has not saved the so-called Negroes from the slavery of white Americans). It is really
a shame and a crime, worthy of death, for the devils to have tricked my people into the
belief of Prophet Jesus being their God and Saviour: a hearer of their prayers, and at the
same time, teaching them that they killed Jesus. It just doesn’t make sense. May Allah burn
such liars from the face of the earth, for deceiving my people, whom they now kill and burn
at will, because they know not their God nor even know themselves! It is sickness to listen to
our poor people calling on Isa (Jesus) of 2,000 years ago, as though he were alive in their
midst; and, they are really sincere. By my Allah (God), I will bring them into the knowledge
of truth and of their God, Allah, or die in the effort.
Break the head of falsehood. Confuse and bring to naught his lying missionaries, who have
deceived my people with their lies of Allah, His Prophet Isa’s (Jesus) birth and death and the
scriptures of the prophets. The so-called Negroes want to know why white people hide the
truth from them, the answer is, they are the devils and know that one cannot be enslaved
who knows the truth.
Allah, the Best Knower, to Whom be praised forever, Who came in the person of Master W. F.
Muhammad, said: “That Jesus, after teaching and running from the devils for 22 years,
learned from reading and studying the scripture, that he couldn’t reform the infidel race. And
that they had 2,000 years more to live to do their devilment and deceive the nations of the
earth. He decided to give his life for the truth (Islam), which he taught and was rejected for,
for the 22 years of his life in Palestine.
One Saturday morning, between 9 and 10 o’clock, he came out on the streets of Jerusalem
and saw a small group of people standing under an awning in front of a Jew’s store, trying to
shelter themselves from the rain. Jesus walked under the awning with the people and began
teaching them. As his teaching began to interest the people, the store owner came out and
told Jesus to leave, for he was causing him the loss of sales. Jesus said to the Jew: “If you
will allow me to continue teaching them here, while it is raining, I will make them buy
something out of your store.” The Jew agreed for a while. As time passed on, the Jew saw
that the people were not buying as he thought they would. The Jew warned Jesus again to
leave his store front. Jesus refused, because he had about 35 people, who had gathered to
hear him. The Jew told Jesus: “I know who you are and if you don’t leave my store, I will
call the authorities.”
After the Jew called the authorities to come and take Jesus, they sent two officers to arrest
him. There was a reward of $1,500 if he were arrested and brought in alive and 2,500, in
gold, if he were brought in dead. The two officers wanted this reward, so both ran to take
Jesus and arrest him. They arrived almost at the same time. The two laid hands on Jesus
and began quarreling over who was the first to lay his hands on Jesus. While arguing over
whose prisoner Jesus actually was, Jesus asked the two officers if they would allow him to
tell who touched him first. The two officers agreed. Jesus said: “The one on the right
touched me about three-tenths of a second before the one on the left.” The officer on the
left accepted the decision and left.
Then Jesus and the other officer started walking down the street to turn him over to the
authorities. While going on, the officer said to Jesus: “Since you came here to give yourself
up to be killed, why not let me kill you and you will not feel it, but if I take you to them (the
infidel Jews), they want to torture you and make you suffer. I will kill you in an instant and
you will never feel death. Furthermore, I will get more for taking you there dead than alive. I
am a poor man with a large family. Why not let me get the larger reward since you came to
die?” Jesus agreed and said to the officer: “Come and do it.” The officer took Jesus to an
old deserted store front, which was boarded up to protect the store from possible stones,
thrown by boys, that might break the glass. The officer said to Jesus: “Stand with your back
against this store front and put your hands up.” Jesus, being a brave man and ready to die,
obeyed the officer and stretched forth his hands, like a cross (not on a cross, but made a
cross of himself).
The officer drew a small sword-like knife from his side (which looks like the American hunting
knife). Only this little sword is sharp, on both sides of the blade, to about two-thirds of its
length. He plunged the sword through the heart of Jesus with such force that it went clear
through and stuck itself into the boards that he was standing against, and left him as a
crucifix position. By Jesus having such strong nerves, his death was so instant that the blood
stopped circulating at once. Jesus was left stiff with both arms out stretched in the same
position as he put them when ordered by the officer. The authorities came and took him
from the boards where the knife had pinned Jesus’ body. When Joseph heard of his son
Jesus’ death, he came and got the body from the authorities.79 He secured some Egyptian
embalmers to embalm the body to last for 10,000 years. Joseph wanted the body embalmed
to last as long as the earth (petrified), but was not able to pay for such embalming. The
Egyptian embalmers put the body into a glass tube filled with a certain chemical, known only
to the Egyptian embalmers, that will keep one’s body looking the same as when it died for
many thousands of years, as long as no air is allowed to enter the tube that the body is in;
that is, if they get the body at a certain time. They buried the body in the old city,
Jerusalem.
His body lies in the tomb in such manner that it reflects in four different directions. This was
done to keep the enemies from knowing in just what direction the real body is lying.
No Christian is allowed to see the body, unless they pay a price of $6,000 and must get a
certificate from the Pope of Rome. The tomb is guarded by Muslims. When Christians are
allowed to see Jesus’ body, they are stripped of weapons, hand-cuffed behind their backs,
and well-armed Muslim guards take them into the tomb. But, Muslims, the brothers of Jesus,
can go to see his body at any time without charge.
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by gatiano(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Well, most people(black), i do not really care what the white people think, black think that the nation of Islam is nuts and deluded, well, The truth about the original people of the earth, the black people is beginning also to come out from africa too, from the southern part of africa, it is a little bit different from the teachings of Elijah Muhammad, but it is on the same direction with his teachings.
The white people have made plans, plans that have been in the making for centuries that if they die (which they would), that the blacks would die too (meaning they would kill us however ways they can), but it is impossible, they don't possess the might or wisdom to do so except there are blacks just willing to follow them. the plan is when Jesus comes, and he is black, blacks would refuse and be waiting for a blond and blue eyed man, so is the muslims looking for a whiteman as saviour. this is what is called "hostage situation" whites using blacks as shield against their destruction. thus GOD has sent the blackman of america first a warner, and in africa too it has began and so all over the world. would all the white people be killed? are they all bad? no, the ones that are bornagain and have good morals amongst them would be given more time. and as for the blacks that would love the white jesus till death, well.... it is up to each and everyone of us.
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Crownofwealth(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2014
this is super story.....
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2014
None of the above in fact if its Pure Idolatry.
Re: Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More? by Crownofwealth(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2014
hehehe

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly In One Word Is Islam? / 7 Facts U Need To Know About Religion And God Before You Die By Sexzskil / Tower Of Babel Couldd Have Been In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.