Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? (2981 Views)

Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics / Tweet Of The Day: General Babangida Slam President Jonathan On Unemployment / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by chimere66: 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
I was thinking General Buhari is all about Kaftan or Agbada.So surprise to see him in thia outfit.What do you about his dress sense?

http:///4m9

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Old man on suit grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by Firefire(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
orisiri,

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by Firefire(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Old man on suit grin

Old age is good, but look at the veins in his hand... undecided
Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
baba were.
Nigeria next hell president.
He ll surely succeed sani Abacha.
Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by blemon44(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
@op when last did you visit Nairaland?

cos this is an old pics of an old terrorist wearing suit

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by Descartes: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
undecided undecided

And so? undecided
Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by thizojosky(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by lacasa: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
blemon44:
@op when last did you visit Nairaland?

cos this is an old pics of an old terrorist wearing suit

Define Terrorist?

How he is one?

When he was arrested and charges brought up against him? And what the charges are?.

If you don't, then you are a hateful liar, disrespectful nitwit wt the features of a fatherless miscreant wt internet access.
Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
I look better than GEJ on suit.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by obamartins(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mallam naaa mallam weather u spell am from front go back or from back to front, wheather he wear suit, tuxedo, turban or suicide vest, mallam naa mallam. I am not impressed.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by MudRaker: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1962803_buhariinsuit_jpeg978219155954e549161a1416c5703592

Buhari: Good evening sir. What would you like to drink, Sir.

Me: Get me a martini on the rocks. STIRRED!

Buhari: Sorry Sir we are out of Martinis... Can I suggest a bloody Mary?

Me: bar stool swirling as I dash out from bar

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by obamartins(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
MudRaker:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1962803_buhariinsuit_jpeg978219155954e549161a1416c5703592

Buhari: Good evening sir. What would you like to drink, Sir.

Me: Get me a martini on the rocks. STIRRED!
Laughing my heart out. Meaning he looks like a waiter in an oversize suit. #mallamnaamallam

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by alotofgrace(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
choi!!!
who b d obioma dat sew ds coat

btw...
is he suppose to be Paul Adefarasin's eldeest bro?
Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by chernest2002: 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
He is smiling like a looser

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by thaoriginator: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Our next president..
Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by MudRaker: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
thaoriginator:
Our next president..

In kirikiri abi?
Re: Photos Of The Day:General Buhari Dressed In Suit.Have You Seen Him This Way B4? by Sparkle777(f): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hmm, there s always something wit this dude. I just cant put my finger on it, sometimes he looks like an angry igbo trader that has not sold anything since morning. Other times he looks like a yoruba man that laced his wife wit magun yet other men still boink her. But most times he emm just looks like an abo ki mallam with dagger or should I say bomb in his right arm.
Infact, this man will not rule Nigeria on account of his fishy looks. Ppl,why cant u see wat am seeing?. Am not even a political person,yet theres this nagging spidey feeling. Gej is not the best but for now Buhari is not a suitable alternative.

(1) (Reply)

List Of State With Illiterate Governor and politician / Part II - The Economist anyalisis / Dr. Ugo Okoli First African Woman Medical Director & Director, UK Public Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.