Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari (3431 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Collynzo9: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
What do you think guys?
I believe that out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Fast forward to 3:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cddhaJnWgNY
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Issokay, let's watch and see
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Since the man's integrity is impeachable.....

Anyway, lets pardon the clueless tyrant for his blunder.

With his level of education, he is actually trying.
Only that the APC has made the worst mistake as an opposition party by producing Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by VickyRichmond(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
grin. grin grin impeachable integrity.And he paused before saying it LOOOL,that means some one wrote the speech for him,Dundee..

11 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Olaolufred(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
[size=16pt] IMPECCABLE.
HOPE YOU'VE HEARD OF THIS WORD BEFORE.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Olaolufred:
[size=16pt] IMPECCABLE.
HOPE YOU'VE HEARD OF THIS WORD BEFORE.[/size]

Sure he meant impeccable but what he said was impeachable.

8 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by rozayx5(m): 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
illiterate fulani . no wonder he gagged the educated press undecided

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Descartes: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by oziegbe2015: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
noblezone:
Since the man's integrity is impeachable.....

Anyway, lets pardon the clueless tyrant for his blunder.

With his level of education, he is actually trying.
Only that the APC has made the worst mistake as an opposition party by producing Buhari.
and u have to take panadol for their headache grin
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Thatdave(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
he is right in what he wanted to say. His intonation is just too bad.
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Dreambeat: 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
Someone probably wrote the speech for him.Impeccable was mistakenly written as impeachable,however he should have been knowledgable enough to say the right word I suppose. undecided

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Tsolz: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Seun lalasticlala therealmrstan obinoscopy ishilove
una know na..
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by donphilopus: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
Even without watching the video, I know what he said ain't impeachable. I'm 100% sure he said impeccable. OP, creating inconsequential threads just to discredit Buhari would not save GEJ come next year.
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by CSTR: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
You can only imagine if this were GEJ.
Watching buhari give a speech at a UN summit would be very very embarassing.
na wa.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by iluvnaija: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
@op it's "Impeccable"
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Sodiq3(m): 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
VickyRichmond:
grin. grin grin impeachable integrity.And he paused before saying it LOOOL,that means some one wrote the speech for him,Dundee..
And Gej writes his speeches himself Right?
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
oziegbe2015:
and u have to take panadol for their headache grin

Panadol?
For what na?
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Tsolz: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
donphilopus:
Even without watching the video, I know what he said ain't impeachable. I'm 100% sure he said impeccable. OP, creating inconsequential threads just to discredit Buhari would not save GEJ come next year.
You free MB will not allow you to watch the video.
Ask those who watched, he clearly said impeachable

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by donphilopus: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tsolz:

You free MB will not allow you to watch the video.
Ask those who watched, he clearly said impeachable

Hahaha... I don't waste my subscription on what wouldn't affect me positively. I don't want them slower my browsing speed before it gets expired!
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
OMG! This 18th century voodoo economist no go kill persin! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by OKDnigeria: 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sodiq3:

And Gej writes his speeches himself Right?
Watch Jonathan's campaign speeches; he talked freely, not reading prepared speeches. Shows a man who knows and has mastered what he wants to do.
unlike Buhari who has to read speeches prepared for him by someone else, at his declaration, primary election victory speech, and even presentation of running mate! and wrong pronunciations show that he doesn't understand what was written in the paper.
And he wants to rule Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Amanwulu1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hahaha! Abeg make una leave dis chronic F, him go still F again come feb 14.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by jamace(m): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2014
donphilopus:
Watch it first naa. Na wa for you o.grin
"Oh Sin of Buhari" launched with a grammatical bomb by the dog and baboon master. Hope both will not be soaked in blood soon?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Collynzo9: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2015
With the latest blunder from Buhari calling the same VP ''Osunbade'', I thought I should resurrect this [url=obinoscopy.collynzo22.seun.lalasticlala.ishilove]thread[/url] .

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by jamace(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2015
Politician Buhari mis-yarning since inception. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
Oh, so he has been committing blunders long before now? And here I was thinking that he started those blunders this year grin

Barcanista, Berem, Omenka, Nduchuks, Fastshipping and Donphilopus abeg come to your leader's rescue grin

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Why are TANists celebrating over nothing?
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Apart from being an illiterate, buhari represents a backward change.

Let's go Forward Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by ShowYourCertificate: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
Why are TANists celebrating over nothing?
We are not celebrating. We're just laughing. We're laughing at your clueless, senile and illiterate dictator grin grin grin

The date we will celebrate will be on Lover's Day: February 14 cool

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by ziccoit: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nigerian English. No matter how trying, you could only die trying in matching out the words the way the owners do.
Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by londoner: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
donphilopus:

You need to watch it, he clearly said impeachable. He may have meant impeccable, but even if somone wrote impeachable, he should know that it should have been impeccable.

Maybe he does not know what impeachable means, so just said it.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Osinbajo Is A Man Of IMPEACHABLE Integrity - Buhari by londoner: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
ziccoit:
Nigerian English. No matter how trying, you could only die trying in matching out the words the way the owners do.

Please stop trying to make excuses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What On Earth Did This Python Eat - Viwers Discretion Adviced / Nigeria Has The Lowest Debt To GDP Ratio In Africa-Bloomberg / Army Jailed A YORUBA Brigadier For COWARDICE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.