Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

GEJ Is President Of Nairaland Only ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is President Of Nairaland Only ? (665 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? / Amaechi: Okupe Is President Jonathan’s Worst Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Is President Of Nairaland Only ? by CrazyScientist: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
I got talking with a friend of mine and he said "The only place you'd find GEJ as president or people vouching for him is on social networks,Buhari is winning in the heart of the people"
So I decided to conduct a poll to see how true this is.

So click LIKE for Gen. Buhari and SHARE for GEJ.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Is President Of Nairaland Only ? by Zellie: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
You're wrong. Buhari is winning online, just like he did in 2011.
Re: GEJ Is President Of Nairaland Only ? by temitemi1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
That friend of urs most be leaving on the tree. I will click share but GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: GEJ Is President Of Nairaland Only ? by Diffdeef(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
temitemi1:
That friend of urs most be leaving on the tree. I will click share but GEJ till 2019!!!

Re: GEJ Is President Of Nairaland Only ? by gbaskipro: 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=CrazyScientist post=29080546]I got talking with a friend of mine and he said "The only place you'd find GEJ as president or people vouching for him is on social networks,Buhari is winning in the heart of the people"

So click LIKE for Gen. Buhari and SHARE for GEJ.[/quote
Total lie...... Buhari is winning on the font of the press but in the hood where it matters Oman Na GEJ ooo
Re: GEJ Is President Of Nairaland Only ? by gbaskipro: 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
CrazyScientist:
I got talking with a friend of mine and he said "The only place you'd find GEJ as president or people vouching for him is on social networks,Buhari is winning in the heart of the people"

So click LIKE for Gen. Buhari and SHARE for GEJ.

Total lie, total rubbish! It is not true reverse is the case ur friend is drunk

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:Governor Jang Of Plateau State Names Son Commissioner / Wow Igbo People Are Just Too Creative See What They Did / Jonathan To Contest Against Semi-literate Candidate –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.