Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come (887 Views)

My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / What Can I Do About This Girl That Keep Telling Me That She Is Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by DClems1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2008
I started with this girl when she was admitted newly on campus though her senior by a year, to be precisely this was a girl i trully loved, and from what nairalanders have thought me i believe she loved me too. And since this relationship started i've Dated this girl not for once, when she visits me and i made an attempt of such she tell me that the right time hasn't come. While iam now 400 level and she is in 3. Am getting upseted, and you all know that sex is a factor that strenghthens relationship and even Rev. pst ED Young stated it clearly in New York during his sermon on November 16 that "if you make the time to have sex, it will bring you closer to your spouse and even to your God" My fellow nairalanders i need to know what to do,
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by Moyola(f): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2008
Uhmmn. . . .
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by AuntyMary(f): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2008
hahahahaaa grin

why dont you tell her about rev. e d's sermon? smiley
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by MoneyRule(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2008
So you now use Rev.Pst ED's sermon for "spouses" 2 support ur motion,don't pretend u don't know the group of people he was directing d sermon to,wait to u approach d group!.Infact, he has to read this! grin
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by HRhotness(f): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2008
Aunty Mary:

hahahahaaa grin

why don't you tell her about rev. e d's sermon? smiley

exactly! grin grin grin

Moyola:

Uhmmn. . . .

very chatty today arent we? tongue
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by DClems1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2008
MoneyRule:

So you now use Rev.Pst ED's sermon for "spouses" 2 support ur motion,don't pretend u don't know the group of people he was directing d sermon to,wait to u approach d group!.Infact, he has to read this! grin

Even the pst himself is a flirt,
as he was saying it, all his eyes were on one chick;;;;;;;;;;;;;
pastors na waooooooooooooooo
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by tmoney11(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2008
Are u now saying since all this while you don't have sex with anybody?
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by MoneyRule(m): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
It's possible that our friend here stumbled on the Rev's preaching to husband's and wives and lyk magnet chose the part that he lyked!! Is that how frustrated she has made you?
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by MoneyRule(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2008
Girlz are programmed to say 'no' but keep on refreshing the page who knows,maybe one day the website will open. Wish you the best of luck on your voyage"bon voyage"!
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by chika98: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2008
Lmao @ Upsetted! U are not married to her therefore whatever Rev. Run said doesn't apply in this case. Only for married folks.
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by syphillis: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2008
D - Clems:

I started with this girl when she was admitted newly on campus though her senior by a year, to be precisely this was a girl i trully loved, and from what nairalanders have thought me i believe she loved me too. And since this relationship started i've Dated this girl not for once, when she visits me and i made an attempt of such she tell me that the right time hasn't come. While iam now 400 level and she is in 3. Am getting upseted, and you all know that sex is a factor that strenghthens relationship and even Rev. pst ED Young stated it clearly in New York during his sermon on November 16 that "if you make the time to have sex, it will bring you closer to your spouse and even to your God" My fellow nairalanders i need to know what to do,

shut up there will u?is she ur wife?d pastor said spouse and not boyfriend ,girlfriend
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2008
chika98:

Lmao @ Upsetted! U are not married to her therefore whatever Rev. Run said doesn't apply in this case. Only for married folks.
Abi o
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by A40(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2008
Apparently some people here don't know the meaning of spouse its not like i am against premarital sex sha
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2008
D - Clems:

Ma broda, listen, since the right time hasn't arrived i'll advice you to stick to hand Job, cos if you really love her you'll wait for the right time, k

And mind you, Rev. Ed. Young said that to married couples and ur freaky Shady ass might not even marry her after all
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by Moyola(f): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2008
HR.hotness:

very chatty today arent we? tongue

. . . undecided
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by CrazyMan(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2008
I can now see why the girl hasn't responded positively to your proposal. It's now clear to all of us here including the girl that all you're after is her body and not her. I would advice that you change your sex demanding attitude to a loving and caring attitude, and she might just give you the green light.
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by opuro(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2008
@upsetted d-clem
the babe na ur wifey? wey you de quote pastor ed?
omo from the look of things, the babe no even dig you for sure
so why not help yourself and every body else and stop this dream
Re: She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come by slimfine(f): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2008
I no no ooooooh

@poster

you are ridiculous. A girlfriend (whether you love am or not) can choose not to have a sexual relationship with you.

if you are in desperate need of sex, them marry her and you are entitle to get "some"

Rubbish angry

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do?Thanks / I Need Help / What's Your Idea Of A "Romantic" Man/Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.