Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

“i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine (28971 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Vector - The Truth (mode Nine Diss) / Mode Nine's Paradigm Shift: A Critical Review / Why Mode Nine Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by blackiridis(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
9ja peeps like music wey go make dem dance even if d artiste sing rubish. mode9 still remains my best 9ja rapper.

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by ireneony(f): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
chocmanne:

clap for yourself..
wetin undecided
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by dhamstar(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ok
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by hensben(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Eyaah!
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Bleshh: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
victorazy:

Nawa o!
Just dey curse person wey no know u!
Foolishness at its peak!
No love, how do we survive? undecided

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
This guy rap is lame. He needs to retire from music or better still stop rapping and join the thread of commercial music

his rapping is not lame..

so what do you consider as doope ..olamide or ice-prick?

modenine's lines prolly fly over your head and you don't understand most of what he says

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
thaoriginator:
Hey ma quick comment 6th na something cheesy

Modification: Mode nine, as hip hop as you are you still could have find a way to blend up the game. Pac is hip hop/hardcore yet he got club banging tracks n shits,hope ya dig it

e.g -- give example to club banging song tupac did..

people go just dey formulate mumu lie up and down..chai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by victorazy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Darkrebel:

modenine's lines prolly fly over your head and you don't understand most of what he says

grin
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Spydamannn(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
What's drugs bout mode 9? U think sey I get time to dey listen to lyrics where u talking about unicorns and other nonsense I can't relate to...you keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result

5 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by ireneony(f): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Darkrebel:

modenine's line prolly fly over your head and you don't understand most of what he says
his rap is not commercial, he should try and listen to his fans. Sometimes is good to follow the trend,so that he will not be left out. I know he has punch line but not badder than vector or m.i.
His music sound all the same and his music lack growth.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Jibsonified(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Darkrebel:

Ehnnn.... Did u juz ask that?!...

What class of song did u put "California"!!!

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by bank2k4real(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Gods Grace Enterprise wishes you an ideal Christmas, and a prosperous 2015 that will be celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections and traditions. Thanks for your patronage and hope to do more business with you come 2015. 08063203540, +233540975809

Check my signature below...for your gifts
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Rapmoney(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
This guy rap is lame. He needs to retire from music or better still stop rapping and join the thread of commercial music

I guess you don't even know what music means. If you knew, you wouldn't say such. I am sure you were still in elementary school when Moddy was killing the airwaves!

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by 0merta(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Darkrebel:

A lot, Nigger!

Mr D.J, please play me "How do you want it"...

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
his rap is not commercial, he should try and listen to his fans. ¶Sometimes is good to follow the trend so that he will not be left out. I know he has punch line but not badder than vector or m.i.

@bolded

i thought following the crowd is negative.
you have to understand that HIP-HOP and Rap is a culture . its also meant for commercial purposes but ice-prick and co are KILLLING the art with their watery generic mediocre gibberish rantings called punchlines..

mode nine may not be a very good business man..due to his adamancy ...he should have listened to people's advise and mixed some commercial danceable songs to his albums...
but notwithstanding..-comparing modenine to vector or m.i is preposterous...
that's like comparing a nylon to polythene or a bison to an earthworm..
Vector got murdered in a track he did with modenine -- Zonning
m.i got murdered in the Naija BET cypher...

even mi and vector would slap you for saying they have better punchlines than mode nine ..lol ..

tell me a vector punchline that's better than this one from modenine-- they got the Lemon and the torch ....I got the Limelight

I hope that didn't fly over your head too

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by haibe(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:

bloody critic
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by jazzy4naija(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
this is d 2nd time d mods r showing bias i posted this same topic about 3 days ago but it didnt make front page https://www.nairaland.com/2056591/music-gave-me-fame-not maybe there is a secret i dont know #diarisgodooo

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by haibe(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
juanmata:
I remember when he was interviewed on phone in a radio station at Enugu. The presenter said Your fans on twitter are sending in the shout outs, they said your album is Cool. Mode 9 : Tell them to stop disturbing me with their tweets and buy my album. Lol, it was funny but I was shocked.
for real? lol but does he really think people still buy music albums like b4? Whatever happens to 'send through bluetooth'

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Spydamannn:
What's drugs bout mode 9? U think sey I get time to dey listen to lyrics where u talking about unicorns and other nonsense I can't relate to...you keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different result
he does songs people relate too also...

if you read and are knowledgeable, you would understand ...

you are already having a brain fatigue from listening to mode nine.

how bout if you listen to Canibus..then you will have brain tumour ...

Rap is for the literate and enlightened

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by ckmayoca: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
You need to blend ur brand to what d ppl wants... Feature ppl for ur corus line and make us a rythming beats and not those stop and continue beats... Too much of talk without beats n rythm to sing along na wack....
Ill bliss na rapper, reminisce na rapper, MI na rapper that blends in, sakodie too adjusted.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by fairheven: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:

Girle oo! You know about rap music so? because if u do ,u wudnt say that,it takes refined mind to grasp Mode 9's kind of rap.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jibsonified:

Ehnnn.... Did u juz ask that?!...

What class of song did u put "California"!!!

California with Dr.Dre?
so you fit dance to that song?

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Elxandre(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
his rap is not commercial, he should try and listen to his fans. Sometimes is good to follow the trend,so that he will not be left out. I know he has punch line but not badder than vector or m.i.
he sounds the same most times.
The main thing in music is adjusting to suit what people really want.
If you want to rap hard-core and still make money, just relocate out of 9ja cos you will never sell here.

How can you try selling American culture to Nigerians?
If you are versatile, you will surely learn to tweak your music to appeal anyways!

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by 0merta(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
jazzy4naija:
this is d 2nd time d mods r showing bias i posted this same topic about 3 days ago but it didnt make front page https://www.nairaland.com/2056591/music-gave-me-fame-not maybe there is a secret i dont know #diarisgodooo

Is there any monetary award if one's thread makes the front page?

Your mates dey use internet catch Mugu, you dey there dey find front page!

Ode!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Elxandre(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Darkrebel:

he does songs people relate too also...

if you read and are knowledgeable, you would understand ...

you are already having a brain fatigue from listening to mode nine.

how bout if you listen to Canibus..then you will have brain tumour ...

Rap is for the literate and enlightened
Bro if you plan on pursuing rap as a career, don't be like mode9 o! Except you don't want bentleys cheesy

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by zilon12(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:

You say it the way you see it as a Nigerian and I don't blame you.

But for the records, his rap aint lame ok

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by thaoriginator: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
Darkrebel:

e.g, california love, how do you want it, n more

Guy, don't compare naija club with yankee's

And na who dey talk mumu talk?
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
Elxandre:

Bro if you plan on pursuing rap as a career, don't be like mode9 o! Except you don't want bentleys cheesy

lol ..am a smart businessman and entrepreneur

all I need do is get patoranking or tiwa savage or WizKid or davido sing a nice chorus..
and I will rap is..

yo am fresh/ yo am fresh..
I will repeat that line throughout the song..as long as its danceable... am sure it will sell in Nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by holatin(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
nigeria only listen to nonsense music lyk i want your body sleeping in my bed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
thaoriginator:
e.g, california love, how do you want it, n more

Guy, don't compare naija club with yankee's

And na who dey talk mumu talk?

e don do na.. okay... I thought tupac did songs related to activism mainly..I don't have many of his songs.. I prefer Biggie ... funny enough I have California ft.Dr Dre but it doesn't sound danceable to me.. lol
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
holatin:
nigeria only listen to nonsense music lyk i want your body sleeping in my bed

or...sekem seem sekem grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iyanya Ft D’banj – Kukere Remix / Soma - "One Plus One" (Video) / The Top Thirty Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.