Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

“i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine (28963 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Vector - The Truth (mode Nine Diss) / Mode Nine's Paradigm Shift: A Critical Review / Why Mode Nine Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by DonaldGenes(m): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2014
pweshboi:
Ok nice one, but to say the truth mode nine is one dope rap artist anyday anytime, his punchlines are mad buh as he has said earlier... Pure hip-hop doesn't sell well in naija, dnt knw y tho. Without you infusing a lil dance track in your hiphop "naija ppl" won't jst b interested guess its only few ppl like me that appreciates pure hiphop and rap shii....... Mode 9 #Irespect

iFeel yoUR paINS brUh
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Rapzino: 12:05am On Dec 24, 2014
ireneony:
i think u are a poussi for quoting a pyramid of prism like me.
hustbag, that is a punchline for u shocked
wack wacker wackest! Oh Lord save us from her!
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Adiwana: 12:05am On Dec 24, 2014
SkinnyDude:
lol. this made me open my marketing textbook now.
one of the marketing concepts says "you seek to be consumer oriented so as to adequately satisfy consumer needs as a way of attracting and retaining consumers and thus surviving competition."
i guess unless he is producing those songs for himself.
lol but its the truth.Consumer Oreintaton requires asking your consumers questions abt your product,advertisment and so on..i read last time about how flavor sold 1mil album copies&people were doubting it but it was true..this is becos every time he produces an album,people buy it&so it enourages him..he produces more cos he knows wat his fans want&so he will keep selling..Mode9 is B.I.G wanna be buh B.I.G died with his music..this is 2014&Not 1994 so why not feature likes of wizzy,davido,tiwa&shoot more vids..promote songs.go commercial.stop all this who is king of rap&chase after the fame&money..if possible start rapping ''We don dey Calculate'' like ice prince cheesy
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by LyfeJennings(m): 12:08am On Dec 24, 2014
God bless U joor

icebeatz:
Modenine isnt loved very much in the industry.
He has a very bad bad bad personality and that is the main reason he hasnt gone far.
Even if he isnt selling albums, if the industry got love for you, you will make some money.
You will host big shows, you will be invited for concerts as a vip guest et al.
He uses people alot.

He is just a bitter mofuka.
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Adiwana: 12:11am On Dec 24, 2014
SkinnyDude:

plies dey try sha. juicy j is another french montana. they must feature another artist in order to stay relevant. thanks to wiz khalifa, he features juicy j alot. he is trying to upgrade him.

yup!french's anoda lame act.no wonder he sold only 50000 copies.if not for diddy&Kard. Family,he's a forgotten issue
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by SkinnyDude(m): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2014
Adiwana:

lol but its the truth.Consumer Oreintaton requires asking your consumers questions abt your product,advertisment and so on..i read last time about how flavor sold 1mil album copies&people were doubting it but it was true..this is becos every time he produces an album,people buy it&so it enourages him..he produces more cos he knows wat his fans want&so he will keep selling..Mode9 is B.I.G wanna be buh B.I.G died with his music..this is 2014&Not 1994 so why not feature likes of wizzy,davido,tiwa&shoot more vids..promote songs.go commercial.stop all this who is king of rap&chase after the fame&money..if possible start rapping ''We don dey Calculate'' like ice prince cheesy
thats nice. heard he was lamenting because he didn't win the best lyricist. very soon, he will stop getting norminated for any award. let me see how he will survive.
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by kcpragmatik(m): 1:03am On Dec 24, 2014
Somebody should please go listen to Modenine's Tales of the Pot, BigBoy Rap, My skin is Black...

Come back and tell me if our generation have not misplaced it's musical priority...

He's songs are filled with metaphors that could get a dead brain cell back to life... If Modo doesn't appeal to you, i'm sorry you're just 'mentally' lazy...

'Pragmatic

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by guente02(m): 1:06am On Dec 24, 2014
Even Jesse Jags sef better pass am.
Jesse blends it so well that even my grandmother would node her old head.
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 24, 2014
Darkrebel:

he does songs people relate too also...

if you read and are knowledgeable, you would understand ...

you are already having a brain fatigue from listening to mode nine.

how bout if you listen to Canibus..then you will have brain tumour ...

Rap is for the literate and enlightened

one of hip-hop most deadliest rapper... he attacks like a lion... pulls the spine outta his opponents body and dump their bodies in an acid quagmire ..scientific rapper..an aggressive biter.

When someone gets me vexed up, I listen to "watch who you beef with"...song dey boost me up like nitro while playing asphalt .. I love canibus.
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by ChynoBEATS: 1:36am On Dec 24, 2014
Wow my First FP..... Hmm.. Impressive

...........|Merry Christmas everyone|.............
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by delors(m): 4:06am On Dec 24, 2014
Modo, music is business. Understand your market. Please your audience, not yourself alone otherwise na only u go dey buy your own album o.
Take a cue from your juniors like MI, IcePrince, Reminisce, etc they make hip hop with their audience on mind.
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by holusormi(m): 4:57am On Dec 24, 2014
ireneony:
This guy rap is lame. He needs to retire from music or better still stop rapping and join the thread of commercial music

That's blasphemy!!!! Don't you ever say that again , sony wan compare Mode 9 rap to them ice prince and olamide abi Mode 9 is a legend , his punchlines is dope , dude's not just lucky ( never has been)
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by ShakurM(m): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2014
Adiwana:
Ave been a long time rap/hip hop fan..but to be fhonest,hip hop generally has failed
when i look into american hip hop&i see the likes of YG,Rich Homie Quan,Young Thug,iggy azelia even lil wayne&so on,i start to think hip hop is dead..the likes of dre,snopp have all left it dead..Rick Ross who impresed me dearly with his ''PORT OF MIAMI&GOD FORGIVES,I DONT'' album have gone down the drain..1 of my fav.album if not my fav. Album ''THA CARTER IV'' was the last thing ever to come out of wayne..he now raps about codeine,p++sy&all kind of rubbish. ''THA CARTER V'' is going to be the worse out of the THA CARTER franchise..Drake aint even a rapper.hes a singer.Nicki is the one that has held that hip hop banner..Kendrick's G.O.O.D KID,M.A.A.D city was a gud album..where's Kanye?
Tha carter V would be the bomb brother!! tongue and he's been rapping about pusssy ever since oga! undecided
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by ShakurM(m): 6:36am On Dec 24, 2014
0merta:

I thought you said he's not a Rapper!

Stop confusing yourself, guy!
the Ode don dey contradict himself..LOL
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by plendil: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2014
juanmata:
I remember when he was interviewed on phone in a radio station at Enugu. The presenter said Your fans on twitter are sending in the shout outs, they said your album is Cool. Mode 9 : Tell them to stop disturbing me with their tweets and buy my album. Lol, it was funny but I was shocked.

da fuq?? you gotta be kiddin me!!!! grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by TrackCee: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2014
ireneony:
dont take my sex for granted, i have every right to state what hip hop is about.
he sound the same, he needs to grow or retire from music

The only one who has taken their sex for granted is you.
Was there any mention of your sex?

If you believe Modenine is "lame" as a rapper, then with all due respect, i reiterate - you know nothing about Hip Hop.

It is one thing to say you don't like his style/genre of rap, and another to say he is lame as a rapper.
One is absolutely your prerogative, the other isn't.
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Maximus85(m): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2014
Oga, no excuse ooo. 50cent sells in Nigeria, you should sell too. Stop being too serious. Have some fun. Feature other Naija artistes who are not doing your kind of music. I can imagine you with olamide, omawunmi, Tiwa savage, etc. Why won't you sell?
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2014
Darkrebel:

who says mode nine is rude to fans...

that's arrant nonsense... get your facts right and stop saying what you don't know

I have my facts Mr,I was once in the industry.He isn't only rude but he is also very full of himself. It all about his attitude
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2014
For those who want to contribute to Buhari Campain. here is the account. First Bank account number: 2026724405. Account Name: BUHARI SUPPORT ORGANISATION
Minimum contribute is hundred naira
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Revolva(m): 9:20am On Dec 24, 2014
yeah mode...mee also am not hungry .also....
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Adiwana: 9:29am On Dec 24, 2014
ShakurM:
Tha carter V would be the bomb brother!! tongue and he's been rapping about pusssy ever since oga! undecided
Ah never said he never rapped abt p**sy..buh can you compare Am not a human beingII to CarterIV in terms of Lyrics..Try censoring P**sy words in each,i bet you,you wouldnt even hear a thing in his last album
you said CarterV is gona be bomb?with Krazy or Grinding?can you compare those songs to John,Mirror,How to love,Mrs officer or lollipop? :/ .tell me another Story
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by geraldben(m): 9:32am On Dec 24, 2014
Actually nigerians listen to 2pac ,nd other hardcore rappers like nas jayz,twista,its just life..look at 50,jarule,dre .u always get outdated by d better ones
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by ShakurM(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Adiwana:

Ah never said he never rapped abt p**sy..buh can you compare Am not a human beingII to CarterIV in terms of Lyrics..Try censoring P**sy words in each,i bet you,you wouldnt even hear a thing in his last album
you said CarterV is gona be bomb?with Krazy or Grinding?can you compare those songs to John,Mirror,How to love,Mrs officer or lollipop? :/ .tell me another Story
krazy lyrics were krazy brother! Check it out and start a fire ft christian milian
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Missmossy(f): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Eeyah..

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by herald9: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2014
Missmossy:
Eeyah..

You wanted to commit e-suicide abi undecided
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Adiwana: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2014
ShakurM:
krazy lyrics were krazy brother! Check it out and start a fire ft christian milian

guy,is like you started listening to Wayne Recently..Go to itunes&buy CarterIII&IV,then come back lets talk..even my sis who is mostly Taylor Swift freak confirmed CarterIV album.when i firm listened to Grinding,i thot it was another lil wayne.. Lol
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by ShakurM(m): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2014
Adiwana:

guy,is like you started listening to Wayne Recently..Go to itunes&buy CarterIII&IV,then come back lets talk..even my sis who is mostly Taylor Swift freak confirmed CarterIV album.when i firm listened to Grinding,i thot it was another lil wayne.. Lol
thoughts of the brainless if u think I just started listening to Wayne recently undecided is it all tracks (grindin) that would make the C5. He has a whole lot to offer on the C5 n I'm sure u don't know he's releasing 2 albums (C5 $ D.O.A) D other album...so I need someone who knows Lil wayne to quote me back n forth! undecided C5!!!!!
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Komedy(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Mode Nine's cry ,wat a song
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Missmossy(f): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2014
herald9:

You wanted to commit e-suicide abi undecided
Dunno undecided
Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Adiwana: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2014
ShakurM:
thoughts of the brainless if u think I just started listening to Wayne recently undecided is it all tracks (grindin) that would make the C5. He has a whole lot to offer on the C5 n I'm sure u don't know he's releasing 2 albums (C5 $ D.O.A) D other album...so I need someone who knows Lil wayne to quote me back n forth! undecided C5!!!!!

who cares if hes releasing 20 albums..unless hes got anoda tin on that album,C5 is going to be the worst..Singles from an album determines how the album is gona be&so far that album is gona is not meeting up to expectation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iyanya Ft D’banj – Kukere Remix / Soma - "One Plus One" (Video) / The Top Thirty Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.