Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,435 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

“i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine (29026 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Vector - The Truth (mode Nine Diss) / Mode Nine's Paradigm Shift: A Critical Review / Why Mode Nine Is Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2015
chic2pimp:

Wrong again. I actually meant your c..u..m slurping, di..c..k riding wh..o..re of a mother. Another Product of the Nigerian Failed Education System.

You actually believe this diatribe from the gutter you call mouth is what is regarded as education ? The rubbish you put up there shows the kind of education you received from home and that is, if you have any. Quote me again and it's your casket being lowered into your grave. You have been warned!

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
oadmn:
The only time i have heard of mode nine is in Olamide's CYPHER.... z d guy still alive?? thought he was some kind of 2pac undecided

Lmao grin grin

Re: “i’m Not Hungry But I’m Not Very Comfortable” – Mode Nine by chic2pimp(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=OROSUNBOLB post=29389333][/quote]
Ooh ooh ooh ooh I'm sòoooooo scared now. I am literally quaking in my boots it's unreal. Will you Shut the f.... up with the empty threats coming from the sewer you call your Mouth. I'll simply just add your name to the list of roaches I have dealt with on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Top Thirty Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2021 / Ajakaju - Latest Yoruba Movie (Watch & Download) / Chella – Nyash Na Nyash MP3 DOWNLOAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.