Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

A Honest Prayer From Reinhard Bonnke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Honest Prayer From Reinhard Bonnke (475 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke Who Clashed With Muslims In Africa To Be Awarded / Did Reinhard Bonnke Actually Help Africans? *MUST READ!!!* / What I Gained From Reinhard Bonnke And Daniel Kolenda's Program Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Honest Prayer From Reinhard Bonnke by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Heavenly Father, Your Word declares: When the enemy shall come in,
like a flood the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a
standard against him. (Isaiah 59,19) Let your peace
“that passes understanding” be our portion. • I pray that righteousness may rule Nigeria, because
your word says that “righteousness exalts a nation”.
• I pray for peace in Nigeria during the upcoming
elections and for God’s will to be done. Bless her
peace-makers and rebuke the peace-breakers.
• Flood Nigeria with “the Spirit of the LORD”, providing protection from atrocious Boko Haram and
associates.
• Comfort the bereaved families and bring back all
kidnapped sons and daughters.
• May Nigeria find rest “under the shadow of the
Almighty”. • Bless Nigeria’s economy, down to the working
family, and stabilize the oil-market.
• And bless Nigeria’s government with wise intent and
good results for all her citizens.
• And above all, lift up a standard against the
enemies of the Gospel, so that full salvation may flow in all directions.
• Bless Your children and Your church.
In JESUS’ Name I pray.
A M E N. https://m.facebook.com/evangelistreinhardbonnke?refid=28&_ft_=qid.6095407615658958798%3Amf_story_key.-2270121724126757547&__tn__=C
Re: A Honest Prayer From Reinhard Bonnke by Philadelphia: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ok
Re: A Honest Prayer From Reinhard Bonnke by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Oh lord may you choose your own leader! May evil not overcome good in Nigeria!! That's my prayer alongside bonnke's

(1) (Reply)

The Miracle Of The Loaves Reveal Jesus As I Am Who I Am. / The Heritage Of The Lord / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/02/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.