Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

A Honest Prayer From Reinhard Bonnke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Honest Prayer From Reinhard Bonnke (491 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke Who Clashed With Muslims In Africa To Be Awarded / Did Reinhard Bonnke Actually Help Africans? *MUST READ!!!* / What I Gained From Reinhard Bonnke And Daniel Kolenda's Program Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Honest Prayer From Reinhard Bonnke by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Heavenly Father, Your Word declares: When the enemy shall come in,
like a flood the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a
standard against him. (Isaiah 59,19) Let your peace
“that passes understanding” be our portion. • I pray that righteousness may rule Nigeria, because
your word says that “righteousness exalts a nation”.
• I pray for peace in Nigeria during the upcoming
elections and for God’s will to be done. Bless her
peace-makers and rebuke the peace-breakers.
• Flood Nigeria with “the Spirit of the LORD”, providing protection from atrocious Boko Haram and
associates.
• Comfort the bereaved families and bring back all
kidnapped sons and daughters.
• May Nigeria find rest “under the shadow of the
Almighty”. • Bless Nigeria’s economy, down to the working
family, and stabilize the oil-market.
• And bless Nigeria’s government with wise intent and
good results for all her citizens.
• And above all, lift up a standard against the
enemies of the Gospel, so that full salvation may flow in all directions.
• Bless Your children and Your church.
In JESUS’ Name I pray.
A M E N. https://m.facebook.com/evangelistreinhardbonnke?refid=28&_ft_=qid.6095407615658958798%3Amf_story_key.-2270121724126757547&__tn__=C
Re: A Honest Prayer From Reinhard Bonnke by Philadelphia: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ok
Re: A Honest Prayer From Reinhard Bonnke by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Oh lord may you choose your own leader! May evil not overcome good in Nigeria!! That's my prayer alongside bonnke's

(1) (Reply)

Times And Season / pls delete / Have You Ever Been Tempted By The Devil, And How Did You React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.