Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,725 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

What I Gained From Reinhard Bonnke And Daniel Kolenda's Program Last Week - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Gained From Reinhard Bonnke And Daniel Kolenda's Program Last Week (2376 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke Who Clashed With Muslims In Africa To Be Awarded / Did Reinhard Bonnke Actually Help Africans? *MUST READ!!!* / Join Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke, Daniel Kolenda and James Ijiwade On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Gained From Reinhard Bonnke And Daniel Kolenda's Program Last Week by matoyeh(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2010
After the Great Gospel Campaign @ KARU, ABUJA/NASARAWA ROAD
I experienced:
1.  A three years old boy was raised from the dead
2.  My area tormenting mad man was healed and recovered his senses.
3.  8 Cripples regained their strenghts
4.  10 blind men, 5 blind women were restored.
5.  2 deaf and dump was healed
6.  2 Chronic Hepatitis B patient healed
7.  2 HIV Patient healed
8.  10 Armed robbers summit to JESUS CHRIST, return their guns and 5 stolen cars were returned from different robbers
9.  More than 300,000 attendants accept JESUS as their LORD and Savoir
10.   shocked Stroke,  Tuberculosis diseases was eradicated and 20 families came back together again . ,  .
and many incredible  miracles.
I cant believe too incredible

PRAISE GOD

1 Like

Re: What I Gained From Reinhard Bonnke And Daniel Kolenda's Program Last Week by javalove(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2010
This will make a good bed time story. . .oshi oda. .

eyin okpuro jati jati won yi

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: What I Gained From Reinhard Bonnke And Daniel Kolenda's Program Last Week by matoyeh(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2010
javalove:

This will make a good bed time story. . .oshi oda. .

eyin okpuro jati jati won yi

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
  embarassed  shocked aRE U AMONGST THE UNBELIEVERS

Residents in the Nigerian village of Karu are seeing an outpouring of healing miracles, with the deaf hearing, lame walking and a man healed of mental illness.

So says Daniel Kolenda, an evangelist with Christ for All Nations, a Florida-based ministry founded by Reinhard Bonnke that has been leading crusades across Africa for more than 30 years.

In an email report about CfaN's Karu crusade this week, Kolenda said a woman who had been crippled by a spinal cord injury rushed onto the platform with her crutches raised over her head. Another woman who had been deaf for 20 years reportedly was able to hear, and a young man who was unable to use the right side of his body for 11 years was miraculously healed.

"During the prayer for the sick, he suddenly felt something come out of his head and realized that he had full and perfect use of his arms and legs," Kolenda reported.

Another man whose family claimed he was mentally ill was brought to the meeting for prayer.

"He was so violent and vicious that he had to be tied up," Kolenda said of the man. "Before the meeting, he was bound, hands and feet, behind the platform, but during the prayer he returned to his senses. They cut the ties and set him free. He was calm and spoke softly to me in his right mind."

The five-day outreach in Karu, located near Abuja, Nigeria, marks the beginning of CfaN's crusade season and. The ministry will host large-scale evangelist meetings primarily in Nigeria almost monthly. Since 2000, CfaN reports that 55 million people have completed cards indicating they made decisions for Christ at crusades led by Bonnke and Kolenda.

Kolenda said roughly 110,000 people attend the first night of the Karu crusade, with the number increasing to 200,000 the second night. In addition to the physical healings, he said hundreds have accepted Christ during the meetings, which end Sunday.

Read more: http://www.charismamag.com/index.php/news/29126-ministry-reports-outpouring-of-miracles-in-nigeria#ixzz0xWrLgJ2h

Re: What I Gained From Reinhard Bonnke And Daniel Kolenda's Program Last Week by matoyeh(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2010
A young man brought a diagnosis from 2006 that said he was HIV positive. But after receiving prayer last night, he went for another test this morning. He also brought that report and I read it to the crowd…”HIV Negative”!

Many other amazing miracles took place you can see a few of them in the attached pictures. Tomorrow night is the final meeting here in Karu and we believe that Jesus has saved the best for last. Please continue to pray.
Re: What I Gained From Reinhard Bonnke And Daniel Kolenda's Program Last Week by matoyeh(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2010
A young man brought a diagnosis from 2006 that said he was HIV positive. But after receiving prayer last night, he went for another test this morning. He also brought that report and I read it to the crowd…”HIV Negative”!

Many other amazing miracles took place you can see a few of them in the attached pictures.
Re: What I Gained From Reinhard Bonnke And Daniel Kolenda's Program Last Week by Image123(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2010
Mazaje, SJohn and other unbelievers, please send your spies, or go in person, to the venue of this program to help your unbelief.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Worship In A Church Where A Woman Is @ The Helm Of Affairs / Roman Catholic Dioceses Nationwide Being Consecrated To Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Nigerian Pastor Combines Christianity And Islam And Creates Brand New Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.