Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest (15392 Views)

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest / Essay Contest On Divorce For Africans / Handwriting Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

If it shocked you, perhaps you should have set your mind to figuring out why.
Believe me am still tryna figure it out
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2014
Dear Mr. Seun,

I'm told you removed the thread from the frontpage. I realize this isn't equal in quality to the majority of the threads that normally dominate Nairaland's prestigious index, such as, "List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic)" and "I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood - Didi Ekanem (Pictures)". If you could, just tell me what I can do to upgrade this thread to a more acceptable level.

Also, please don't ban me again. I'm always confused when you do that. You should know by now that I only want the best for your site.

Thank you.

P.S. I screenshot everything.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by fr3do(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:
We were overwhelmed by the words of support we received. A very special thanks to the following posters for encouraging us to make this contest a success.

After demanding that the mods remove the contest from the front page and succeeding:

Uncle, you forgot to open your giveaway thread. Just a friendly reminder.

Stop behaving like this, first quote and appreciate those who genuinely appreciated the effort before facing your perceived haters.
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2014
fr3do:

Stop behaving like this, first quote and appreciate those who genuinely appreciated the effort before facing your perceived haters.

What are haters?

2 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Seun(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:
Dear Mr. Seun,

I'm told you removed the thread from the frontpage. I realize this isn't equal in quality to the majority of the threads that normally dominate Nairaland's prestigious index, such as, "List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic)" and "I Have The Biggest Bum In Nollywood - Didi Ekanem (Pictures)". If you could, just tell me what I can do to upgrade this thread to a more acceptable level.

Also, please don't ban me again. I'm always confused when you do that. You should know by now that I only want the best for your site.

Thank you.

P.S. I screenshot everything.
Who told you that I removed the thread from the home page?
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2014
Seun:
Who told you that I removed the thread from the home page?

One of your mods.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Douglasxl: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

One of your mods.

I presume the mod has a name? cheesy
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Seun(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:
One of your mods.
Give me his/her name so we can be sure that you didn't hack the forum. If he/she says he/she did it then it means you didn't hack the forum.
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Seun:
Give me his/her name so we can be sure that you didn't hack the forum. If he/she says he/she did it then it means you didn't hack the forum.

[s]LOL. You have a sense of humor. You know, I actually like you.

Edit: Perhaps I shouldn't have said that, before I get called a golddigger again. I meant to say, you're not so bad.[/s]

This has been educational. I keep thinking you're one way, only to discover time and again that you're not. I'm surprised at your reaction to this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by joseph1832(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

LOL. You have a sense of humor. You know, I actually like you.
Dudette answer the fucking question please, the name of the mod or forever hold your peace.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
joseph1832:
Dudette answer the fucking question please, the name of the mod or forever hold your peace.

Please mind your business. Seun is a programmer, and this is his site. He knows what happened to the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by joseph1832(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Please mind your business. Seun is a programmer, and this is his site. He knows what happened to the thread.
Yap yap yap! This is a public forum miss and I have the right to quote whosoever I desire. Now answer the question, who's the mod that ban you and stop hiding under that lame dame excuse of saying you like Seun (Puhleassssee) like we never heard that before.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
joseph1832:
Yap yap yap! This is a public forum miss and I have the right to quote whosoever I desire. Now answer the question, who's the mod that ban you and stop hiding under that lame dame excuse of saying you like Seun (Puhleassssee) like we never heard that before.

It looks like you can't read. Where did I say a mod banned me? Please, gather all the intellectual ability you possess and try your hardest to reread the preceeding posts as many times as necessary until you can comprehend what is happening. When you have finished, feel free to comment to your heart's desire.

4 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by joseph1832(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

LOL. You have a sense of humor. You know, I actually like you.

Edit: Perhaps I shouldn't have said that, before I get called a golddigger again. I meant to say, you're not so bad.
Like seriously
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by joseph1832(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

It looks like you can't read. Where did I say a mod banned me? Please, gather all the intellectual ability you possess and try your hardest to reread the preceeding posts as many times as necessary until you can comprehend what is happening. When you have finished, feel free to comment to your heart's desire.
Yet again: yap yap yap! Intellectual ability my behind. Whether you said you were banned or whether you said Seun removed your post from FP, who cares, all we care is that you give us the moniker of the mod.

Please do that ASAP and stop all this chicanery.
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
joseph1832:
Yet again: yap yap yap! Intellectual ability my behind. Whether you said you were banned or whether you said Seun removed your post from FP, who cares, all we care is that you give us the moniker of the mod.

Please do that ASAP and stop all this chicanery.

When Seun officially recognizes you as his spokesperson, I will consider it. In the meantime, continue rereading.

5 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by joseph1832(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Seun since MissMeiya refuse to provide us with the name of the mod who told her you removed her thread from front page I guess it is safe to assume that she hacked the forum.

Yet again "assumption is the mother of all Bleep ups".
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by fr3do(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

What are haters?

U dey ask me? cheesy
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
I'm back!!!!! I for join this competition but time and insufficient posts no let me
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by ireneony(f): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

why can't you say the name of the mod or are u scared. Nawa for you o, seun even replied your quote u are now making shakara.
please say the name and stop licking people bottom for them not to hate you.

i like myself sha, for this kind thing i nor de waste timeundecided
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
why can't you say the name of the mod or are u scared. Nawa for you o, seun even replied your quote u are now making shakara.

Why? Is the mod in trouble? Seun do you intend on punishing your mod for revealing your action? I'm grossly disappointed if this is the case. I take back what I said about you.

P.S. @ireneony I don't care if you like me. I'm sorry if I gave that impression.

5 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by sweetcocoa(f): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Make I park here.
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by sweetcocoa(f): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Why? Is the mod in trouble? Seun do you intend on punishing your mod for revealing your action? I'm grossly disappointed if this is the case. I take back what I said about you.

P.S. @ireneony I don't care if you like me. I'm sorry if I gave that impression.
I don't think you are supposed to be worried about the mod getting into trouble, if actually he said anything to you, it's either he/she lied against seun(which is higly unlikely btw) or you hacked the site as speculated by Seun.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by joseph1832(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:

She's not you now. She don prove that say na to dey lick people bottom she sabi. See the way she take style avoid to name the mod come dey talk say she like Seun.

I believe she was just bluffing and Seun called her bluff and she ran inside the rat hole she crawled out from, Lol.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
sweetcocoa:
I don't think you are supposed to be worried about the mod getting into trouble, if actually he said anything to you, it's either he/she lied against seun(which is higly unlikely btw) or you hacked the site as speculated by Seun.

You see, you know it's unlikely. The question is, why is Seun angry?
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Dreyl(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Seun frivolous threads like this shouldn't be on frontpage and you know you only care about garnering traffic so you know the obvious thing to do. smiley
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by ireneony(f): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

why are u not straight forward. Why can't you just say the name.
you lack confidence in a forum like this, i just imagined how you handle yourself in reality.
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
why are u not straight forward. Why can't you just say the name.
you lack confidence in a forum like this, i just imagined how you handle yourself in reality.

Because I'm not a snitch.

5 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Seun, are you the one PMing me from your mods' profiles?

Is this actually that serious? Very educational day on Nairaland.

I guess you're going to ban me again.

10 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by ireneony(f): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

Because I'm not a snitch.
how does been a snitch is equivalent to Been bold.
girl abeg park well, i thought you have sense before but now you are making me doubt your integrity >sad

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by joseph1832(m): 1:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

You see, you know it's unlikely. The question is, why is Seun angry?
Let me guess: You accused him on something he didn't do! Duh. MissMeiya you are a clown. I appreciate the way you make me laugh. LMAO.
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
To: Seun's ballsack tics

You may mention me, but I won't reply anymore. If you're unable to keep up with what's going on, that's not my problem.

Thank you.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Biggest Lessons Of 2019 So Far... / What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? / Happy New Year Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.