Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest (15450 Views)

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest / Essay Contest On Divorce For Africans / Handwriting Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by AfricanApple(f): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz.
Babe no vex. Fear catch me na, because she didn't portray such traits.
i no dey vex jare cheesy
Haba why should i say that about her, i dont even know her. she was/is doing a good job. just that she doesnt have much confidence.
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Douglasxl: 6:46am On Dec 23, 2014
GSKing:

That is your problem, assuming you did not know MissMeiya before today.
You log on to the nairaland, quote a random moniker and tell them to suck shït up or kiss your áss.
When did you start consoling her? Before or after the first 3 pages?
She doesn't need your criticism, insult, endearment or consolation. She's fine without you all. You're all beneath her, okay?
Run along Miss, go and make yourself useful online or offline.

Ouch!

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Douglasxl: 6:47am On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=GSKing post=29115363]

Can you please, speak English?
And by the gods, can't you spell out your words completely?
I don't understand anything you wrote up there. [/

Lol

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by MizMyColi(f): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2014
musKeeto:
Congratulations to all the winners. You have all made us proud. Indeed, through your stellar contributions, Nigeria and Nigerians can only continue to get better. May the Good Lord support you as you supported us, and may those blessings be returned double measure unto you. May the light of Jesus continue to shine through you.

Huh?
Who hacked Muskeeto's account please? angry
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Huh?
Who hacked Muskeeto's account please? angry
grin. I'm not apatheist. smiley pm?

did u read the link on my diary thread?
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by MizMyColi(f): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2014
musKeeto:

grin. I'm not apatheist. smiley pm?

did u read the link on my diary thread?

Culled from Jim Carey's Speech

"I cannot be Contained cos I'm the Container.

There's a big difference between a dog that's going to eat you in your mind and an actual Dog that's going to eat you.

Fear is going to be a player in your life, but we get to decide how much.

The decisions we make are based on love or fear.

What does the world need that your talent can provide.

The effect you have on others is the best currency there is.

Who'd I be without my fame?

Who'd I be if I said things people didn't wanna hear?

Who'd I be if I didn't fit into people's expectation of me?

Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world.
Risk being seen from all of your glory.
Ultimately, we are not the avatars we create, we're not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through, all else is just smoking mirror, distracting but not truly compelling.

My soul is not contained within the limits of my body, my body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul. shocked

Our eyes are not just viewers, they're also projectors.

How tricky is this ego, that it'd tempt us with something we already possess!

Let the universe know what you want, work towards it, and let go of how it comes to pass!

our job is not to figure out how its gonna happen for you, but to open the door in your head and when the door opens in real life, just walk thru it.

Life doesn't happen to you, it happens for you.

Why not take a chance on faith.

Hope is a beggar, hope walks thru' the fire, faith leaps over it.

Choose Love and don't ever let fear turn you against your playful heart.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by MizMyColi(f): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
AfricanApple

sorry i just saw your other comments now. my apologies i meant no harm.

bluelover.
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by texazzpete(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
MissMeiya:
Hey everyone. I just got some new information. I won't be leaving. Not yet.

Love,

Me

Don't go anywhere. You're awesome. And this thread is pure comedy gold cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by texazzpete(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
MissMeiya:

It seems like he doesn't like me. I have no idea why. I thought we were cool when he followed me, but then he deleted my last signature and now this.

I keep unknowingly pissing him off.

Don't be silly.
In all great romantic novels, don't you know the man and the woman HATE each other first then fall in love and get married at the end? With sex in the middle?*

This could be the beginning of a great romance!

*My sister traded in all my novels for M&Bs, Penny Jordans et al back in the day, had no choice than to go reading through all of them. Don't judge me! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
texazzpete:

Don't be silly.
In all great romantic novels, don't you know the man and the woman HATE each other first then fall in love and get married at the end? With sex in the middle?*

*My sister traded in all my novels for M&Bs, Penny Jordans et al back in the day, had no choice than to go reading through all of them. Don't judge me! embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
texazzpete:

Don't be silly.

Oh good lord. You are the fifth person to say this. This is so embarrassing. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
texazzpete:

Don't go anywhere. You're awesome. And this thread is pure comedy gold cheesy

No, YOU'RE awesome. And hell yeah, I was laughing my àss off. Made my day.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by AfricanApple(f): 1:33am On Dec 24, 2014
bluelover:
AfricanApple

sorry i just saw your other comments now. my apologies i meant no harm.

bluelover.
no qualms

I'm also a blue lover you know wink
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 24, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh good lord. You are the fifth person to say this. This is so embarrassing. embarassed
I don't think it's about romance...

3 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
CFCfan:

I don't think it's about romance...

Bless you.
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
MissMeiya:

Tah! Open your heart to love, woman. Let love flooooowwwww... Don't resist the love...

I just love Mills&Boons

tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Stegomiah: 12:29am On Dec 25, 2014
Thanks MissMeiya for making me laugh, what a funny thread

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 25, 2014
Stegomiah:
Thanks MissMeiya for making me laugh, what a funny thread

grin

Anytime *bows*
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2014
Chineke what a thread!!!!

And this irene English ehhhhh.

No wonder she refused to contest for miss nairaland.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
I've never read a thread so funny without picking up a new word or a fetching syntax. Today, I read one. Thanks to irene & co!

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by eph12(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2015
Epic thread grin grin grin
I just love NL

2 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by stormtrooper: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2019
Lol, once I won a school essay contest ) And received $ 50 for my essay )) It's good that no one found out that I paid for this essay to a special services, which Do My Homework for Me for a year, moreover, I paid only $ 5 for this essay... To be honest, I didn't think of winning, I just wanted to show this essay to express my opinion, because from that service I received a finished essay, but just added my own thoughts to it, as the theme of violence causes a strong surge of emotions in me, which I masterfully included in the essay I got from that service. In the end, this composition was really perfect and well appreciated by teachers...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? / Shocking Video: See Baby Born With One Eye In Israel / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.