Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest (15439 Views)

Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest / Essay Contest On Divorce For Africans / Handwriting Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
you must be thinking with your d:ck right now, what's your problem and dont be a modafuccer.
you dont have any reason thing to say except to quote, dont be a ghetto niggah acting so jobless here on nairaland. you are here quoting me, when you probably 4 baby mamas and you live through welfare of the government.
dont you ever quote me again, cos i have time for someone so paranoid like you.
now go have sex with a h0e cool

by their comments you shall know them.

The more i talk to you the more i bring myself down to your level.

i still have some sense of pride left.

so run along little kid this ain't your playground.

5 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by ireneony(f): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
bluelover:

by their comments you shall know them.

The more i talk to you the more i bring myself down to your level.

i still have some sense of pride left.

so run along little kid this ain't your playground.

you are just making things look complicated.
what right do you have to talk down on people you dont know on ground.
she was asked a simple question to mention the name of the mod. why must she beat around the bushundecided
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
you are just making things look complicate.
she was asked a simply question to mention the name of the mod. why must be beat around the bushundecided

how am i making things look complicated?

what right do any of us? don't we indirectly do that to ourselves everyday on nl?

what does he want to do with the name?

why cant he accept what he did than trying to shift the whole story to the mods or the fact that she might have hacked the site?

why change the story

there is more to it than it looks

I' m not dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Hernadez99: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
you are just making things look complicate.
she was asked a simply question to mention the name of the mod. why must be beat around the bushundecided

Your Grammar can make BabyOsisi denounce her Igbo lineage and claim Yoruba cheesygringringrin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by ireneony(f): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hernadez99:

Your Grammar can make BabyOsisi denounce her Igbo lineage and claim Yoruba cheesygringringrin
person nor de make mistake again.
ode
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
can you tell us what he wrote on your emailgrin

In capital letters AMEBOR! grin

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by GSKing: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
person nor de make mistake again.
ode

Are you still on this thread?
Seems you have a personal axe to grind with MissMeiya.
Are you just being the typical young Nigerian jealous girl that most of you are?
I don't understand all the energy you've been wasting on this thread since your first post.
Attention seekers can be real bitchy when they want to be.

9 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by ireneony(f): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
GSKing:

Are you still on this thread?
Seems you have a personal axe to grind with MissMeiya.
Are you just being the typical young Nigerian jealous girl that most of you are?
I don't understand all the energy you've been wasting on this thread since your first post.
Attention seekers can be real bitchy when they want to be.
maybe you were blind and you didn't see my other comment were i was consoling her
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
maybe you were blind and you didn't see my other comment were is consoling her

Take her to an optician na abi?

2 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by ireneony(f): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kuzaku:

Take her to an optician na abi?
me tire o, maybe she is just looking for my mouth.
she be correct aproko
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Caracta(f): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Interesting!

And I thought NL was boring.

4 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by GSKing: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
maybe you were blind and you didn't see my other comment were is consoling her

That is your problem, assuming you did not know MissMeiya before today.
You log on to the nairaland, quote a random moniker and tell them to suck shït up or kiss your áss.
When did you start consoling her? Before or after the first 3 pages?
She doesn't need your criticism, insult, endearment or consolation. She's fine without you all. You're all beneath her, okay?
Run along Miss, go and make yourself useful online or offline.

6 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
me tire o, maybe she is just looking for my mouth.
she be correct aproko

that awkward moment....
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by ireneony(f): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
GSKing:

You log on to the nairaland, quote a random moniker and tell them to suck shït up or kiss your áss.
She doesn't need your criticism, insult, endearment or consolation. She's fine without you all. You're all beneath her, okay?
is she God, even if na ishilove she do wetin I nor like I go quote her and tell her my mind.
this your I too know nor de necessary for here
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by ireneony(f): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kuzaku:

that awkward moment....
yeah cool
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by GSKing: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
is she God, even if na ishilove she do wetin I nor like I go quote her and tell her my mind.
this your I too know nor de necessary for here

Can you please, speak English?
And by the gods, can't you spell out your words completely?
I don't understand anything you wrote up there.

4 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
what's this...
babe u need to grow up and shut Ur pile up
Irene, you don start again ba? angry
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by ireneony(f): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
GSKing:

Can you please, speak English?
And by the gods, can't you spell out your words completely?
I don't understand anything you wrote up there.
niggah please, like both of parents are from England, I can choose to write in whatever language I choose. if you know you can't stand me, why don't you deactivate your account , cos am going to be here for a very long time grin

4 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by ireneony(f): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ishilove:

Irene, you don start again ba? angry
no na grin
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by GSKing: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
niggah please, like both of parents are from England, I can choose to write in whatever language I choose. if you know you can't stand me, why don't you deactivate your account , cos am going to be here for a very long time grin

It seems you lack comprehension skills. You did not understand the simple things I wrote in English, yet you quoted and blathered away.
I'll leave you to your gibberish.
Do have a lovely afternoon.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by akinsadeez(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
GSKing:

Normally I don't butt into e-conversations, but what do you mean by 'they are all beneath her'. Do you know ''all of them'' in real life to confidently make such a claim? So she is so high that she can neither be criticized nor praised. Mehn this your arze licking is just incredible undecided

7 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hey everyone. I just got some new information. I won't be leaving. Not yet.

Love,

Me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by israelboy1(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:
Hey everyone. I just got some new information. I won't be leaving. Not yet.

Love,

Me
i did like to have a chat with you...please.
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
israelboy1:

i did like to have a chat with you...please.

I thought I replied? PM me again
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by israelboy1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
MissMeiya:

I thought I replied? PM me again
just did that
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by AfricanApple(f): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Are you trying to say the OP has an empty brain? shocked
if u read between the lines u would know i was not refering to the op, if i was, why come to the second paragraph and say @op

i'm refering to one.., mtcheeeww, enough of the insults joor lipsrsealed
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by GSKing: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
akinsadeez:

Normally I don't butt into e-conversations, but what do you mean by 'they are all beneath her'. Do you know ''all of them'' in real life to confidently make such a claim? So she is so high that she can neither be criticized nor praised. Mehn this your arze licking is just incredible undecided

Are you also part of her haters? If you are, you're not worth my time.

And who said I'm àss-licking? You're in no position to criticize her, and believe me, she doesn't need your praise.

Get on with living, if you wish.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
AfricanApple:
if u read between the lines u would know i was not refering to the op, if i was, why come to the second paragraph and say @op

i'm refering to one.., mtcheeeww, enough of the insults joor lipsrsealed

lolz.
Babe no vex. Fear catch me na, because she didn't portray such traits.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Caracta:
Interesting!

And I thought NL was boring.
The boredom left as soon as you left. cheesy

Now that you're back, only God knows what will happen angry tongue

5 Likes

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by ireneony(f): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
GSKing:

Are you also part of her haters? If you are, you're not worth my time.

And who said I'm àss-licking? You're in no position to criticize her, and believe me, she doesn't need your praise.

Get on with living, if you wish.
your way of calling someone hater,is because someone does not agreed with the way u think abi?
stop spewing nonsense, the person in question has already moved on and why are u taking panadol for another lady head acheundecided
Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by GSKing: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
your way of calling someone hater,is because someone does not agreed with the way u think abi?
stop spewing nonsense, the person in question has already moved on and why are u taking panadol for another lady head acheundecided

[size=18pt] BYE FELICIA [/size]

1 Like

Re: Winners Of The Babyosisi Christmas Essay Contest by AfricanApple(f): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
bluelover:

are u silly?

is that why you had to quote that post?

and you are here telling someone to grow up?

heed your own advice first.

Like seriously

i smell jealousy undecided

sorry dearie.

some people be behaving like gods on the internet get to their house na only animals and system they have has friends.

i think he sees you as a strong opposition or rebel of some sort hence he decided to follow up and track ur moves. trust me sis Nigerians are heartless.

we wonder why our country is so messed up. undecided

i will really miss you sad
excuse me, jealous of what? that the only thing a person is good at is insulting and criticizing others? are u shitting me? oh! seems u belong to that category.

why cant u just face your work or better still play with your blokos, i'm not inerested, okay? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year? / Shocking Video: See Baby Born With One Eye In Israel / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.