Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America (14330 Views)

WHY I HATE NIGERIAN GIRLS. (True life story) / Why Do Nairaland Guys Hate Nigerian Girls So Much? / Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Babygal4eva(f): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
TIL Nigerians belong to a race of their own SMH

OP so because one babe turned you down you are this pained?
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Divineluv14(f): 12:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Fourwinds:
warn ke. Girls wen go see money dem go spread legs for d guy like spread sheet

the injured lion go devour them then grin
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Fourwinds: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2014
Divineluv14:

cheesy
Divineluv14:

some girls go suffer wen dey rely on dat thing inbetween deir legs.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Etetejake(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:

It's deep my sister. I dey vex now. In fact, I'm very angry right now. Nigerian girls don show me. This is not the first time. Why am I achieving phenomenal success in the dating game with other races, but with Nigerian girls, my sister, I've had zero luck.

I've never slept with a Nigerian girl. I've tried hard, but they seem a hard nut to crack. But when you analyze, the hard nut has nothing to offer.

Very sorry for them. Nigerian girls are losing out on a jewel.
U r a silly father fucker. U want a Nigerian girl to dig ba?
u ain't even thinking well of them and have nothing to offer exxceptvto dig them. U will only get one but not untill u clear your mind from that your evil desire to sleep with a Niger babe in order to complete your conquering adventure.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Etetejake(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:

Sometimes, I wish I was ugly. I really wished for that really.

But I always let my whip talk for me, let my watch talk for me, let my house talk for me......let my achievements speak for themselves. There is a good reason why I'm called CanadianBigBoy

Our babes don't like a bragger. that's y u ain't getting any luck with them. instead of talking luv to them u go talking about your accomplishment. I think this and the desire to complete your adventure of conquering all female race on bed are your bad luck.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by CanadianBigBoy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2015
Etetejake:

Our babes don't like a bragger. that's y u ain't getting any luck with them. instead of talking luv to them u go talking about your accomplishment. I think this and the desire to complete your adventure of conquering all female race on bed are your bad luck.

I am not a humble guy. Never been, and will never be one. I'm a big boy sweetie pie.

PH and ABJ was the bomb during christmas. I satisfied my physiological predilections - tons of babes hurtling towards my direction, and whooping swinging juicy A.S.Ses in my bedroom in PH and in my hotel room in ABJ, was the real deal.

Damn, it was so much fun.

To all of you losers out there bashing me, my compassion for you all. If you achieve what I have achieved in just 29 years on earth, I wonder how you can be humble. I'M LEAVING THE DREAM foolssssss!!!!
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by tpiadotcom: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2015
somebody still has to marry you anyway, unless you prefer to stay single.

just choose one of your girlfriends at some point.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by CanadianBigBoy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
tpiadotcom:
somebody still has to marry you anyway, unless you prefer to stay single.
just choose one of your girlfriends at some point.

I've realized most Nigerian girls want someone who's made it like myself, someone like who's living the GLOBAL DREAM, someone who can spank and bang that swanky ass they got real good, while still representing always on his A-GAME.

As such, I will keep switching these Nigerian girls until they salute me, and kneel in my bedroom begging for more of that exotic lifestyle that has a golden elite feel.

God, I'm living that dream.

Time to visit China and extend my tentacles in this game. Come smell me Bae, and catch me if you can, and make me stop my adventure of the female bedroom psychic!!!!
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by tpiadotcom: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2015
^ matyrs in your bed or vice versa.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by CanadianBigBoy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
tpiadotcom:
^ matyrs in your bed or vice versa.

Go to bed and sleep if you've got no flavour and style to add to this discussion.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by TheChosenOne1: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
Be like say them repatriate OP...cum dey rant here!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by CanadianBigBoy(m): 1:38am On Apr 04, 2015
TheChosenOne1:
Be like say them repatriate OP...cum dey rant here!

I'm an outlier. Self made guy here expressing his views. If you don't agree, I can't help it. So go to bed!!!!!

I make toes curl homie with my financial digits!!!
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Etetejake(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2015
CanadianBigBoy:

I am not a humble guy. Never been, and will never be one. I'm a big boy sweetie pie.

PH and ABJ was the bomb during christmas. I satisfied my physiological predilections - tons of babes hurtling towards my direction, and whooping swinging juicy A.S.Ses in my bedroom in PH and in my hotel room in ABJ, was the real deal.

Damn, it was so much fun.

To all of you losers out there bashing me, my compassion for you all. If you achieve what I have achieved in just 29 years on earth, I wonder how you can be humble. I'M LEAVING THE DREAM foolssssss!!!!

Enjoy your life guy. no course for insult ok.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by CanadianBigBoy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Etetejake:

Enjoy your life guy. no course for insult ok.

Thank you. Enjoyment too much; I wanna share the excitement with some 9ja baby, while waxing her in the bedroom sufficiently that it feels stupendous.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by AlphaSoul: 1:07pm On May 10, 2021
OdenigboAroli:

Stop being a p..ussy-a..ss nigga ,guy. Its a common knowledge black women in general has attitude problem. Most black women has man hormones and act very aggressive. If you walk up to a white woman and try to chat her up ,she will discharge you with your pride intact if she doesn't like you. But try it with a black women(most of them),and you get the bashing of your life. Infact,they will make sure you not only embarrassed but also make sure people around sees it and laugh at you.

Any reason why black women are the less desirable women on earth,while every existing women on earth wanna taste a black man.
Largely well said. Herd mentality, childishness, and naivity have
made some of those Nigerian gals to embarrass the guys in public
just so they can feel self-important
unlike the Western-born gals
who are largely more polite and protect your ego if she's not
yet ready for a relationship
with you... and she'll give you reasons for doing so.

Embarrassing a man offline or
online by a lady for chatting her
up is simply neurotic... That's
crazy!
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by AlphaSoul: 1:15pm On May 10, 2021
OdenigboAroli:

Oga,stop weeping like a little child and man up. There are some very good few ones out there but you have to look harder. Stop talking to Naija babes who relocated from Nigeria and try those born in Yankee or Canada because these ones are much more polished and very civilized. And believe me you,you will not have the same problem. Nigeria girls here have insecurity problems and the only way they know how to fight it is to be aggressive and rude. Couple with the fact that the system favours women alot,they get alot of confidence from this. I am married to a Naija chic from Naija but I am just one of those lucky guys that ended up with the woman of every man's dream. Believe me when I said it,but you dont see people like that everyday.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by KevinDein: 1:35pm On May 10, 2021
grin grin grin
Lmfao. Nigerian men have been whinging about Nigerian girls since time immemorial. @op, 7 years later shiiit is probably worse. I swear I think naija girls should be use for comic relief.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by peacesampson(f): 2:39pm On May 10, 2021
CanadianBigBoy:
is a free world sire� why dnt you marry from any of the other countries......since u think you have ill luck with Nigeria girls and thinks that they are worthless too... just an advise��

It's deep my sister. I dey vex now. In fact, I'm very angry right now. Nigerian girls don show me. This is not the first time. Why am I achieving phenomenal success in the dating game with other races, but with Nigerian girls, my sister, I've had zero luck.

I've never slept with a Nigerian girl. I've tried hard, but they seem a hard nut to crack. But when you analyze, the hard nut has nothing to offer.

Very sorry for them. Nigerian girls are losing out on a jewel.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 10, 2021
big boy liar angry
Re: I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America by Micromaker23: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
CanadianBigBoy:
People,

What's wrong with 9ja babes? Who the heck do they think they are? I've tried to date a few of them here in Canada, but man, the drama that comes with these 9ja girls just too much.

I HATE ALL OF YOU NIGERIAN GIRLS.

You are all dumb, stupid, and will definitely benefit from psychological help.

Tried to talk to one Nigerian girl at a house party today, and she looked at me from head to toe, and responded with:

"who be this one? Wetin be your own? You think say I be these white girls wey una dey play games with?"[/b]

I was damn embarrassed.

My buddy had to console me. Man, I dey even fear approach Nigerian girls now. In fact, one Iranian hottie, who holds a PhD, at this party saw this happen, and walked up to me, and started chatting about the episode. Before I knew it, she gave me her number and asked that I give her a call. Una see!

Now, when this stupid Nigerian girl wanted to leave, she asked for a ride from a friend, and the friend happened to be one of my passengers. When she saw my car, she was like, is this your car?[b]
I responded with, "who's driving it? Do I look like a small boy to you?"

She became one of the sweetest girls I've ever know on the ride home. She even fine self. Laughing and cracking jokes, and making fun of the episode. O boy, I go show all these 9ja girls.

Make I land PH next week. Moronic Nigerian girls. I hate all of you. I will make you sluts and gold diggers scream for help between my sheets. Pray to God that you do not find your big black A.S.S in my bedroom.

Una dey craze. I dey vex now eh. I don enter all races man, from Whites to Indians, including Koreans, Japanese, Lebanese, Egyptians, etc., but Nigerian girls na something else. Their problem too plenty. The drama too much. Where I go find good Nigerian girl marry na with all this pressure from family to settle down? Heck, I'm not even 30 yet. I go show una.
bro you wrote this 2014 and this is 2022 and I can say this as a Nigerian most Nigeria girls are messed up , they good ones are very few and you might not even find them easily , to me if I am asked to say these girls are horrible and I suggest you try other Africa ladies like east Africa. I went there and vowed never to have anything to do with a Nigerian girl and my son would never get married to a Nigerian lady because these traits are negative and can reduce they life span of a family man , in Nigeria married men die more than there women , you should, and never marry any lady from Nigeria because it is in them by default to make you either die young or run for your life, there are good ones but just too few .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law? / Indian Man Impregnated His 13 Wives At Same Time (photo) / So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.