Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Did Gej and pdp dignitaries Break And Abuse The Law In Our Very Eyes?© - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Gej and pdp dignitaries Break And Abuse The Law In Our Very Eyes?© (4390 Views)

Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / Angry Worshippers Attack Saraki, Emir, Ex-minister, Dignitaries / El-Rufai’s inauguration ends abruptly as youths pelt dignitaries with stones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Gej and pdp dignitaries Break And Abuse The Law In Our Very Eyes?© by gbenson(m): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
The TRUTH can't be hidden forever.

Re: Did Gej and pdp dignitaries Break And Abuse The Law In Our Very Eyes?© by Yeske2(m): 4:59am On Dec 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
am waiting for femi falana and co to take him to court soon.
They took it up afterall
http://www.punchng.com/news/lawyers-demand-pdp-donors-trial/
Re: Did Gej and pdp dignitaries Break And Abuse The Law In Our Very Eyes?© by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Did Gej and pdp dignitaries Break And Abuse The Law In Our Very Eyes?© by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Under the gazetted electoral act ,& independent national electoral law

Under section 5 subsection 91,clause 9

An individual or othere entity shall not donate more than ₦1,000,000 to any candidate-Tunde Ayeni - ₦2 billion

10)A candidate who knowingly acts in contravention of this section commits an offence and on conviction is liable in the case of-
A)presidential election,to a maximum fine of ₦1,000,000 or imprisonment for a term of 12 months or both..

GEJ destroyed our constitution and must be accountable
When tunde ayeni was donating he said tunde ayeni and friends. So am not sure this can be sited as breaking the electoral law. I'm still a supporter of GMB though. Moreover we know PDP breaks the law with impunity from time immemorial.
Re: Did Gej and pdp dignitaries Break And Abuse The Law In Our Very Eyes?© by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ichiato:

When tunde ayeni was donating he said tunde ayeni and friends. So am not sure this can be sited as breaking the electoral law. I'm still a supporter of GMB though. Moreover we know PDP breaks the law with impunity from time immemorial.
which friends,,come on let's not lie to ourselves,that was a singular donation..the rest are propaganda.
Re: Did Gej and pdp dignitaries Break And Abuse The Law In Our Very Eyes?© by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
which friends,,come on let's not lie to ourselves,that was a singular donation..the rest are propaganda.
We all know it was a singular donation but can we prove it? That is the problem. We are running a democratic society which needs prove to persecute any offender.
Re: Did Gej and pdp dignitaries Break And Abuse The Law In Our Very Eyes?© by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ichiato:

We all know it was a singular donation but can we prove it? That is the problem. We are running a democratic society which needs prove to persecute any offender.
ok on behalf of me and my friends I donate 1 thousand naira,,and the friends are not present or are not stated ..it is as good as singular.
Re: Did Gej and pdp dignitaries Break And Abuse The Law In Our Very Eyes?© by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok on behalf of me and my friends I donate 1 thousand naira,,and the friends are not present or are not stated ..it is as good as singular.
Two entities
Re: Did Gej and pdp dignitaries Break And Abuse The Law In Our Very Eyes?© by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ichiato:

Two entities
two persons dashing out 1 billion when so many kids are starving on the streeets is this ryt?
Re: Did Gej and pdp dignitaries Break And Abuse The Law In Our Very Eyes?© by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
two persons dashing out 1 billion when so many kids are starving on the streeets is this ryt?

Now that's another talk. Like I said I'm also for buhari wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Nigerian Rocking With His White Girl / These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari / 'my Nigerian Great-grandfather Sold Slaves'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.