Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival (49623 Views)

6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by DailyPost: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
Tributes From Friends.

More On http://www.viviangist.com/photos-from-the-burial-of-james-ocholi-wife-and-son

My uncle. Will be 6fit under the ground tomorrow. But one thing I know for sure is we will all die because we owe death. Even the wicked will die. The righteous will die. Memories back when uncle ocholi spoke about loyalty and integrity in one of our early morning devotion in ibadan on these precious morning in 2005. Then I was SSS 2. Loyalty and integrity can take you to the to be among great men. Today his integrity has made name for him in Nigeria and kogi state. In tears uncle I missed your legacy. Joshua I missed you. Heaven is a place called home. We will meet. - Relation

D late minister of state James Ocholi for labour nd employment his lovely wife Blessing nd dia son Joshua has jus be lay to rest. May their gentle souls rest in d bossom of d Lord Amen. May d Almighty give dia families d hrt to bear their loss. - Online Sympathizer

Arrival Of Dignitaries

http://www.viviangist.com/photos-from-the-burial-of-james-ocholi-wife-and-son

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
sad I watched him live on T.V during the ministerial screening, the guy was just too sound but at the end baba gave him another portfolio instead of minister for justice. I also watched the guy from Abia State, baba instead of allowing the man from Abia state to lead our economic team(minister of finance), he gave him one other inferior portfolio. That's to tell you that baba was destined to fail, where he is suppose to fix technocrats, he replaced them with politicians(fashola of minister of power, housing and works). Not here to lecture you all on politics, will save that for another day.

@topic, R.I.P the dead, may God grant you eternal rest, Amin.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by DailyPost: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by temitemi1(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
So Sad cry cry cry
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by DailyPost: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2016

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by funnynation(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
What else than RIP.. Everybody need to be ready all the time..

Nairaland official comedian

4 Likes

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by mynd1(f): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
RIP to Ocholi's.
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by folks4luv(f): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
RIP to the dead. may they find peace in eternity beyond. this should be a reminder to all of us that one day, we will all leave this world, n it doesn't matter who u are or what you have done.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by metrodirect: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
hmmm death, may their souls rest in peace, and may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss

See Buhari's heartbreaking tribute & more photos here: http://www.042express.com/2016/03/james-ocholi-wife-son-buried-in-kogi.html

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by mynd1(f): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
sad I watched him live on T.V during the ministerial screening, the guy was just too sound but at the end baba gave him another portfolio instead of minister for justice. I also watched the guy from Abia State, baba instead of allowing the man from Abia state to lead our economic team(minister of finance), he gave him one other inferior portfolio. That's to tell you that baba was destined to fail, where he is suppose to fix technocrats, he replaced them with politicians(fashola of minister of power, housing and works). Not here to lecture you all on politics, will save that for another day.

Haba! Respect the dead for once na. Mtchewww.

10 Likes

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by eleojo23: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
The awareness of the inevitability of death forces us to confront the purpose and meaning of our existence, here and now.

RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by moderatorr: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2016

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by sigiyaya(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
And bubu is not in nigeria....
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by shamecurls(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
[size=1pt]
OZAOEKPE:

[/size]

Noise
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Ayoswit(f): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rip
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by suyamasta(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
RIP Enegbani OCHOLI, Uweh Oya wey Blessing Kpai Joshua! Ojo ki m'ukwu du ch'umi Mey gba. AMI !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
mynd1:
Haba! Respect the dead for once na. Mtchewww.
son, stop stalking me undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by vipez(f): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
this story is just so touching
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Aringon(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
TEARS STREAMING FROM MY EYES, WHAT A SAD DAY
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by aydought: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

THIS IS THE MOST FOOLISH POSTING OF THE YEAR. You mean after this emotional thing, all the daft antennae on your head could tell you is to post this thrash? May God deliver you from Spirit of Error in Jesus Name (Amen).

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by mynd1(f): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
son, stop stalking me undecided
lol. Ok sir. cheesy
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by dammytosh: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Every post should not be an avenue to show your bigotry.

This is a post for the dead.

Nobody solicited all the crap you wrote although it still does not make any sense.

You have a very long years ahead of you for wailing. Don't exhaust your tears.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cant help sighing continuously, this life
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by eagleccentric(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
sad
sad
sad
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by kingsman66(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
rest in peace former minister Mr James we love you
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
death is the greatest tragedy on we human
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Nickymezor(f): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
May dey all rest in peace. Amen
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by Nienie(f): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
R.I.P to them
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by CEOMilkyway(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
So disheartening. I really feel for the children left behind. Really painful loosing both parents in a day, watching them go down 6 feet never to return... Kai!

God of comfort please embrace the Ocholi's...

RIP...

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by seangy4konji: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
I was moved to tear watching this on NTA...dont know why...

RIP to them.
Re: Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival by slimpoppa(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Rest in peace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassy In France Calls Police On EndSARS Protesters / Ambode For Second Term Pure Water (Pictured) / Delta APC Guber Candidate, Omo Agege Vs Peter Obi Roadside Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.