Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... (29300 Views)

"Northern Youths" Threaten To "Extinguish" AIT If Buhari Doesn't Win (Letter) / APC Destroys Five PDP Vehicles In Gombe In A Revenge Attack / Nkanu Youths Threaten Showdown With PDP Over Patience Jonathan's Interference. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by PEREP: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2014
MayorofLagos:

they need to modify their threat to say in SS/SE where they have territorial control. SW is full blast Buhari/Osinbajo. If Ijaw try anything in Yorubaland they better be damn sure they first stockpile enough food to last 3yrs for their sustenance.

We will blow up the oil pipes and turn their land to an inferno of lasting hell.

shyyte, of all people Ijaw threatening war......since when? Madafvckrs! angry

Please which SW are you talking about? Talk for yourself. This is how you guys won election on NL for Fayemi only for him to get 16-0.

In the coming election, hope APC will accept defeat because they have forgotten less than half of Nigeria sees and feeds on Social Media?

For me, I am voting GEJ for two major reasons;

1: Stabilization of the Nationalized banks and subsequent sales of those banks successfully
2: Nigeria's Non Oil has grown to over 30 percent with potential to grow with Agricultural Sector, Data (Internet) , Power reforms and more.

Is it the fact that projects started during this tenure is been completed or the existing projects been completed despite 'the dogs and Baboon will soak with blood.'

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by rozayx5(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2014
MayorofLagos:

they need to modify their threat to say in SS/SE where they have territorial control. SW is full blast Buhari/Osinbajo. If Ijaw try anything in Yorubaland they better be damn sure they first stockpile enough food to last 3yrs for their sustenance.

We will blow up the oil pipes and turn their land to an inferno of lasting hell.

yea yea we know, South West cowards

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by HopeAtHand: 10:47am On Dec 22, 2014
MayorofLagos:

lol... grin

we have been over this and revisted it several times. Im tired of bringing the accounts of how OPC slaughtered Ijaws in Ajegunle. Unable to find a river nearby to dive into and retreat they ran straight into an ambush they thought was an escape route. The few that the bullets missed made into Navy barrack for cover.

bloody cowards!! Its a written record and you will find ityou search nairaland archive. Refresh yourself with the truth and stop peddling lies.

Remember when MEND came and blew Federal Jetty in Lagos? What did Fashola tell them never to do again? If they are brave like they claim why haven they return to blow something else in Lagos and watch Fashola unleash OPC on their @$$.

You funny die.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by Remii(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2014
Leebeedo:

I'm sorry to say this bro, South westerners are cowards

Yes because we will not make our area a war zone, but remember Adekunle, Obasanjo and Akinrinde are Yoruba names they led the soldiers that captured Port Harcourt and finished the civil war.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by jatthobber(m): 10:48am On Dec 22, 2014
Empty threats, ijaws wey no full pickup

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by victorazy(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2014
sawdust:
at least am gonna have another movie to watch in 2016
Chimamanda,hope you title this one ''Full of the yellow sun''

No but "f00l of thE yellow sun" grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2014
Why all these rubbish? Do we need all these? undecided
Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by sukpehi(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Umunede:
Buhari will be fighting two wars if he wins. Boko haram in the north and Niger delta militants in the south
Are you from Umunede?
Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by Kingharzyz(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Descartes:

Please learn to write every word as it spelt.

Like: 4=for
Info= information
d = the,

sharrap this is a forum not English class... we communicate here, Once you understand what he or she is trying to say that's all....

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2014
bryan1991:

The northerners are not the cause of our problems but the easterners and the southerners. I'm from Benin City I hate the igbo's and any body who possess their greedy features.....they are the one's deceiving the people in Delta, Port Harcourt and Bayelsa.

SeverusSnape:
The north caused all these rubbish, I guess no one has monopoly for violence. Bunch of Extremists!!!

Actually, the attitudes the two of you are displaying are the cause of Nigeria's problems.

You shout at other tribes....and excuse the problems in yer own backyard.

Stop fighting over oil money. Go and develop and industry using local materials....so that you can become like Innoson and Dangote. Instead of playing the type of game that can have disastrous consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by Acidosis(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Nigerian soldiers go just dey laugh for barracks

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by Descartes: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2014
Kingharzyz:

sharrap this is a forum not English class... we communicate here, Once you understand what he or she is trying to say that's all....

K
Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by victorazy(m): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2014
PEREP:

Please which SW are you talking about? Talk for yourself. This is how you guys won election on NL for Fayemi only for him to get 16-0.

In the coming election, hope APC will accept defeat because they have forgotten less than half of Nigeria sees and feeds on Social Media?

For me, I am voting GEJ for two major reasons;

1: Stabilization of the Nationalized banks and subsequent sales of those banks successfully
2: Nigeria's Non Oil has grown to over 30 percent with potential to grow with Agricultural Sector, Data (Internet) , Power reforms and more.

Is it the fact that projects started during this tenure is been completed or the existing projects been completed despite 'the dogs and Baboon will soak with blood.'

Thank you.
Don't mind those shouting GMB GMB
Someone who could not own a house or save up to 1 million to manage our economy? God 4bid!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by Btruth: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Why should politics be played with bitterness? Nobody is attacking each other, instead, we should take all our grievances to the poll and elect our individual candidate and let the votes be decided.

#Enough of rants to each other!
#Enough of tribalism!
#Enough of nepotism!
#Enough of intimidation!
#Enough of treats!

Let's use our heads, and don't allow any money bags idiots to use you.

* They have their kids abroad.
* They have money stacked in their foreign accounts.
* They have their traveling documents with the itinerary in their pockets 24/7
* They don't really care about you, they just want to use you and dump you.

Be calm, and use your head and your vote to decide your future. Vote wisely and don't be intimidated.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2014
size40:
useless Ijaw youths. why threatening people in the south? so if some of their own brothers and sisters are APC supporters, they will attack and kill them? Am not just a southerner, am a full Niger Delta son and my support and vote goes to Buhari and APC.
you are the foolish Niger Deltan if this is what you have to say. where were you when the northaner are threatening the supporters of GEJ. Do they have the monopoly of violence? if they know that Bohari is popular as you all claimed why not wait till February, why the threat from the north. Are they the owner of Nigeria? If you are claiming Niger Delta as your Region it means your mother did not know your father.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by Keegan: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2014
dein77:

Don't mind these noisemakers. I was in Lagos back then when the Ijaws decimated these lazy guys at Ajegunle in 1999.....right at their homestate.

Yorubas wake up from your slumber; anyone that want peace MUST be prepared for WAR! Be at alert!

Familiarity breeds contempt.
I dey laugh most of you undermining the Yorubas (esu a ran yin lowo, e gbe saara yin koja mosalasi). If it comes to real war you'll all be surprised. In time of minor disturbances most Yorubas are civil enough not to engaged in what will disturb peace and tranquillity of their abode further. Let me leave you with your chest beating madness, kontinu (ti o ba to asiko a ti su, furo ma la)

God bless Yorubaland, its people and her well-wishers!
Eesu a se eyin ota wa. O ma to ka loju yin!
Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by bryan1991: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2014
SeverusSnape:
The north caused all these rubbish, I guess no one has monopoly for violence. Bunch of Extremists!!!

The northerners are not the cause of our problems but the easterners and the southerners. I'm from Benin City I hate the igbo's and any body who possess their greedy features.....they are the one's deceiving the people in Delta, Port Harcourt and Bayelsa.
I= I
G=get
B=BEFORE
O=OTHERS
Even here in europe. The igbo's are the one's giving our country a criminal shirt. they decieved the European woman to marry them after give birth the European government give them document. Then, they will abandoned the European woman with her children go to their land and marry. They have strong and wicked mind to do bad bussiness like selling drugs, frauding people etc......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by GodMode: 10:58am On Dec 22, 2014
bushdoc9919:

And that is your opinion. Nigeria can never divide peacefully so long as 90% of the states rely on oil money.

This isn't 1967, you know....when at least every region produced several things. Now....it is all oil.

Add the change in the tribal dynamics, as well as the fact that the old regions have been balkanised beyond recognition, and the fact that no African country has split peacefully....and finally the fact that European countries that split peacefully do so because the constituent parts can survive on their own.....thanks to techincal and industrial development(Czechoslovakia anyone?).....and the fact that the South also depends a lot on the North for food supplies.....as does the North on the South for oil.....and the millions of Southerners who would be forced to migrate down South (as well as the Southerners who would be forced to migrate within the South)...and the potential number of countries that can arise from such a division.....and you would see why I am not so into division.

The problem with you, Abubakar, and Obafemi is that you are busy fighting over oil money and how it must be shared. You don't want to develop. And since losing the election for either side means a loss in the oyel money....you people ar prepared to go to war over it.

I am sorry.....but quite frankly you Nigerians cannot be trusted with anything....including a peaceful division. Sorry....but it is fact.

I don't care about oil.. If any country puts all their eggs in one basket then there is crisis looming.

Besides u should know that:
SW has oil but doesn't depend on oil
SS has oil depends fully on it.
SE has oil
N has oil...

But this is not about oil... this is about each region developing themselves without obstacles from the federal govt..
Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by SeverusSnape(m): 11:01am On Dec 22, 2014
bryan1991:

The igbos have nothing to do with this, We are talking about election violence, Have you ever seen the igbos fighting over election?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by synergycom19: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2014
The Rating of losers,they have the opportunities to correct GEJ for six years they refused and now there time is up.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by stanisbaratheon: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2014
GodMode:

Stop spewing rubbish don't you know the "leaders of tomorrow" are reading this forum

If in future there's an attack on SW and the "leaders of tomorrow" whom you called "cowards" some years ago unleash mayhem on your tribe cos of what they read online some years ago... you'll have yourself to blame..

Seun and his mods should delete such comments.. because u peeps are fuelling anger that may or may not be unleashed in the future.

leaders of what tomorrow?? Is it the Buhari or the Jonathan you're referring to??
Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by SeverusSnape(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Actually, the attitudes the two of you are displaying are the cause of Nigeria's problems.

You shout at other tribes....and excuse the problems in yer own backyard.

Stop fighting over oil money. Go and develop and industry using local materials....so that you can become like Innoson and Dangote. Instead of playing the type of game that can have disastrous consequences.
But bro, It's the truth... they don't want any other person except theirs. See what happened during the last election, and they are set to do the same this time around.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by micolaj: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2014
Acidosis:
Buhari was in Bayelsa last month; so why should any disgruntled element under the auspices of the wicked monster-Buhari threaten GEJ's supporters up north?

For every lost PDP soul; 24 APC heads should pay.

I strongly support the Ijaw youths. Kill only when you're killed (do me I do you).
you are growling like a wounded lion on NL, who knows in REALITY, an half-dead cockroach might be your greatest nightmare. COMICAL WARRIOR.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2014
mentorandfriend:
Nigeria has never been divided along ethnic lines in our history before, and someone is benefitting from it to hang on to power.
is GEJ that ask the north to start sending thread messages to his supporters. you see white you are calling it red
Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by bryan1991: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2014
MayorofLagos:

The Ijaw's are just being decieved. As someone from the south, BAYELSA, DELTA AND RIVERS. Are the most foolish state in the south south..

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by micolaj: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2014
Keegan:

Yorubas wake up from your slumber; anyone that want peace MUST be prepared for WAR! Be at alert!

Familiarity breeds contempt.
I dey laugh most of you undermining the Yorubas (esu a ran yin lowo, e gbe saara yin koja mosalasi). If it comes to real war you'll all be surprised. In time of minor disturbances most Yorubas are civil enough not to engaged in what will disturb peace and tranquillity of their abode further. Let me leave you with your chest beating madness, kontinu (ti o ba to asiko a ti su, furo ma la)

God bless Yorubaland, its people and her well-wishers!
Eesu a se eyin ota wa. O ma to ka loju yin!
They have forgotten that "yiyo ti EKUN yo, ki mai se to jo.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by GodMode: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

leaders of what tomorrow?? Is it the Buhari or the Jonathan you're referring to??

30-50 years from now there will be no buhari or gej or fashola...

It will be our mates that will be in power... Most of them are reading either as users or guests and they are taking notes of comments here...

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2014
GodMode:

I don't care about oil.. If any country puts all their eggs in one basket then there is crisis looming.

Besides u should know that:
SW has oil but doesn't depend on oil
SS has oil depends fully on it.
SE has oil
N has oil...

But this is not about oil... this is about each region developing themselves without obstacles from the federal govt..

Which they refuse to do, and if they refuse to do it now....they won't under division.

Also, the problem with most of you Nigerians that I regard as a poor omen for any future division....you are too reliant on government. All of you expect govt to solve your problems. And you expect them to do it by giving you money.

You also have a poor attitude towards education. You do not see it as a means of innovation, you see it as a means of eating money as a first class clerk in govt or in the oil company.

If this country splits....we won't get nations of innovators....we would get resource hungry nations....and the inevitable war over resources.Which is why I urge you Nigerians to get serious minded leaders....because a serious minded leader would develop regions to the point where they would be sustainable without having to rely on exports of resources. But.,....anytime I suggest that here....you people either say that 'there is nobody'' or ''they are all bad'' or ''He is a Hausa/Igbo/Yoruba...so no vote. Do you expect such people with such attitudes to form a serious country.? Or countries.

That ultimately is why I oppose Nigeria splitting up....it is not because it is a bad idea...it is because Nigerians have not learned to be self sufficient. We are a nation of parasites. The recent stats released prove it...almost all the states rely on money from Abuja, except Lagos.(take lagos away from SW....and SW would just be as dependent on oil). We are also tribalist....and a split nation would unleash the forces of tribalism in a destructive way. So ,for now....you Nigerians have got to stop being so dependent....and start working for your money. Because you people want to split because you feel you are not getting enough oil money because of the Hausas...(and the Hausas want to rule because they think the South is cheating them out of their fair share of resources).

But, I won't convince you. And for that matter most Nigerians. I guess I am all alone in this thinking. And I guess it is somewhat naive. But...naivety, or no naivety....the big picture is splitting a nation of dependents won''t end well. Best we get leaders who wean us off the dependency first.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by superstar1(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2014
erunz:
who wan fight., shey na urle yoruba people that couldn't even fight Ijaws in ajegule in 2001.

Y1bos said the same thing, until their malfunctioning compass was re-calibrated for them at Ore.

Hausas said same, until the Idi Araba and Ketu/Mile2 testing testing treatment.

We always give people long rope to hang themselves. You will need 1000 Tompolos and 5000 Asaris.

As small as our cousins- Itshekiris, are in number, you were not able to defeat them. I hope you have 3mm women and Children to be offered as sacrifice to whatever your god is?

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2014
now its 2 early in the week
Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2014
bryan1991:

I= I
G=get
B=BEFORE
O=OTHERS
Even here in europe. The igbo's are the one's giving our country a criminal shirt. they decieved the European woman to marry them after give birth the European government give them document. Then, they will abandoned the European woman with her children go to their land and marry. They have strong and wicked mind to do bad bussiness like selling drugs, frauding people etc......
Stop claiming where you are not from. How does what is on ground Concern Igbos, are they the ones that ask the northerners to be threatening GEJ supporters?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Threaten Revenge Attack On Buhari’s Supporters If ... by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2014
SeverusSnape:

But bro, It's the truth... they don't want any other person except theirs. See what happened during the last election, and they are set to do the same this time around.

I am aware of the violence...but I am also aware that unfortunately.....it rises from the attitude of dependency you Nigerians show...that led to Ijaw Youth calling fire for fire.

You better take my previous post to heart. Because....that is the trouble with you Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pro-Lawan Senators Move To Impeach Saraki - Punch / Kano Extends Monthly Sanitation To Sundays / Nigerian Senators Receive N13.5 Million 'running Cost' Every Month - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.