Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory (32201 Views)

Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) / Boko Haram Shooting In Abuja / Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Rexyl(m): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2014
May God save Nigeria from being sunk by those devils. Agents of Satan are working seriously against the coming kingdom of God. But at the end they will be destroyed by God himself.

They are now everywhere in the world causing massive destruction of lives and properties. They seem to be winning the battle, not knowing they are widening their graves and increasing their population in hell.

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Reference(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2014
Damager:
a glance at all d comments above me would give u an insight as to how nairalanders nd by extension many nigerians esp down south think about dis bh onslaught.. Many c it as propaganda, odas see it as political manoeuvre, some see it as an avenue to book space, and for d most part itz just not dea biz..

Bottomline

No one seems in a hurry to end dis mess.. D president, d opposition, d army, dss et al dey dont seem to b in a hurry and d question is
WHY??

Because it is anchored on religion and so the authorities are doing what australian firefighters call, controlled burning. Most parts of the north is a religious tinder box. If the fuel there is not consumed under supervision but is allowed to burn out of control, by now all the north will be fighting for the sect.

In this type of war there will be casualties. People simply cannot expect to sleep with two eyes closed when the status of your neighbour is indeterminate. The peoples of this area must rise to the occasion and be the first line of defence. If you Mr. Citizen are not fighting there right now then you will in all likelyhood lose your life.

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by temitemi1(m): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2014
Islam is nothing but threat to the world peace!! Killing n the imams n alfas nt condemning d sarcastic acts. Well, killing is all what u preaches in ur mosque. The most dangerous to practice ever is islam.

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by biafranqueen: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2014
tit:

He has your vote if he promises to wipe out boko haram
the same way he has vowed to stabilize oil prices!

your mumuness and mahdi buhari cluelessness pass each other.

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by charliebiz(m): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2014
pDude:
I knew the Nigerian Army was lying through their dirty teeth when they said they defeated Boko Haram. All I saw was a burning bush and a burnt Hilux truck.

When Boko Haram want to show their victories, they post clear videos as evidence. Nigerian army can sick my fat diicck sad angry

The Nigerian Army are notorious for lying but how such are we that this video was shot in bama
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Alphonsocapone(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2014
sexyexcalibur:
Islam z a disease...

Der r d infidels.. Stupid idiots
if u say islam is a disease then you ' ve been brainwashed
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Screwface(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2014
tit:

He has your vote if he promises to wipe out boko haram
the same way he has vowed to stabilize oil prices!

your mumuness and mahdi buhari cluelessness pass each other.

Never in your life quote to insult me again.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by natureblack(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2014
enoqueen:
and jona still de campaign. cry cry
did he campaign in the core north
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2014
I trust no muslim, I fear every muslim... Most of them are boko haram sympathizers and they wish they succeed in their bloody cruel mission to islamise nigeria and the world. This religious is a big problem to the world, and it's getting worst everyday. Any place there is a large amount of muslims , there must be killing and terror coupled with war. I know not all muslims support boko haram and terrorism, but boko haram and other islamic fighters bringing terror around the world are painting all muslims black. May God help us to defend and eliminate boko haram and their evil crusade

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by major466(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2014
The agents of darkness are fighting a lost battle. Evil can never triumph over Good. Darkness can never defeat Light. Boko haram demons shall pay for their crimes on earth and in hell.
RIP to the death.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by tomistelle(f): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2014
Olorun,nibo ni oju re waGbawa lowo ogun Boko haram sad

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Tymax(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Every year the President of one of the most powerful Nations in Africa would come out with promises to end the reign of terror. He started by promising, then extended his tactics to condemning, then blaming his imaginary enemies. Now he ignores then goes on to dance his "worries" away. To his blind loyalists, this is a mark of leadership.

Any president that chooses to play the blame game and go partying (and doling out awards to villains) when the blood of school boys executed in their sleep has not cooled is not worthy of the sceptre.

This goes for all other presidential aspirants as well. Terrorism cannot survive in a land that is not fertile for it. Soldiers revealed the rot in the chain of command and resisted the unjust orders for them to be sent to their deaths without sufficient equipment. They are to be executed for it. This is not a foreign influence. Did anyone come to force us to be corrupt?

Look within and be sincere. This country does not defend her citizens only her looters.

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2014
sexyexcalibur:
The conclusion: The Muslims are not happy!

They are not happy in Gaza.
They are not happy in the West Bank.
They are not happy in Jerusalem.
They are not happy in Israel. (There is no equality)
They are not happy in Egypt.
They are not happy in Libya.
They are not happy in Algeria.
They are not happy in Tunis.
They are not happy in Morocco.
They are not happy in Yemen.
They are not happy in Iraq.
They are not happy in Afghanistan.
They are not happy in Syria.
They are not happy in Lebanon.
They are not happy in Sudan.
They are not happy in Jordan.
They are not happy in Iran.
They are not happy in northern nigeria.

Where are the Muslims happy?

They are happy in England.
They are happy in France.
They are happy in Italy.
They are happy in Germany.
They are happy in Sweden.
They are happy in Holland.
They are happy in Denmark.
They are happy in Belgium.
They are happy in Norway.
They are happy in the U.S.
They are happy in Canada.
They are happy in Romania.
They are happy in Hungary.
They are happy in Australia.
They are happy in New Zealand.
They are happy in any other country in the world that is not under a Muslim rule.

And whom do they blame?
· Not Islam.
· Not their leadership.
· Not themselves.
But the same countries in which they are happy to live, Christians and in Nigeria GEJ

must you always comment when you don't have proof.
are you a Muslim?
have you been to any of those country listed?
how did you know they are not happy?
not a fight oo am just curious

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by DaBullIT(m): 8:39am On Dec 22, 2014
simplemach:
Wia the video? Infact i dont believe it.
@ Topic, all i can say now is that Boko Haram's end is near. I have prayed IJN...
[size=18pt]
Seriously guys ? Must everything be ready made ? The video is on the internet. It seems Oga GEJ asked these Nigerian media not to add videos to news reports like this and its too gory too. I watched one 3 days ago. They were shooting people with AK and throwing them off bridges into a river. FG is seriously trying to take those videos down , so check YouTube key words are :boko haram ,gwoza : massacre .sahara reporters have links so does Ireporters.tv I should probably warn you some of those videos are not for the faint hearted , too gory too scary ,too disgusting[/size]

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 22, 2014
marcelc:
I trust no muslim, I fear every muslim... Most of them are boko haram sympathizers and they wish they succeed in their bloody cruel mission to islamise nigeria and the world. This religious is a big problem to the world, and it's getting worst everyday. Any place there is a large amount of muslims , there must be killing and terror coupled with war. I know not all muslims support boko haram and terrorism, but boko haram and other islamic fighters bringing terror around the world are painting all muslims black. May God help us to defend and eliminate boko haram and their evil crusade
amen
did you no anything about LRA?
DO you know JOSEPH KONNY ?
if so,then we should not trust Christians because they operate with the same tactics..
research well before conclusion my brother so that you will not repeat same mistake if you are a scientist..
habiz
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2014
The only pple that can end this bloodshed are the islamic leaders around the world coming to together to say NO to terrorism. I believe most of this islamic fighters are still loyal to their islamic leader. The problem is that most of this islamic leaders are secretly in support of the fight to islamise the world, that why they don't want to come out and correct their followers on their wrong mentality

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Onliie(m): 8:46am On Dec 22, 2014
Habiz:
must you always comment when you don't have proof.
are you a Muslim?
have you been to any of those country listed?
how did you know they are not happy?
not a fight oo am just curious
see question. Are you from this planet at all?
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2014
temitemi1:
Islam is nothing but threat to the world peace!! Killing n the imams n alfas nt condemning d sarcastic acts. Well, killing is all what u preaches in ur mosque. The most dangerous to practice ever is islam.

Don't forget that your vice president is a Muslim.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Onliie:
see question. Are you from this planet at all?
am from mars bro. just came across the post on my way to Pluto.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by delishpot: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Only them quote koran, only dem defile the koran. If you go against what the holly prophet said, how then are you doing what Allah said?

Its like a father says to his child, child do not abuse our workers, pay them their due and let them live in peace as long as they do not threaten us in any way.
The son goes out and does the exact opposit and then claims he is doing it to honour his dad? Where is the respect? Where is the honor. Child you did it for your selfish self, you did it cos you are naturaly wicked, you did it cos you have the power to do it and the victims were helpless.

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by kingthreat(m): 8:58am On Dec 22, 2014
Whatever happened to protection of life and property. I keep telling you people, this government has horribly failed in managing its security challenges. We need change. Years ago, the people of Bama never anticipated that this will happen to them. Soon you never know who's turn it might be.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by loomer: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2014
W
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/
article-2882648/Islamic-terrorists-Boko-Haram-
massacre-civilians-describing-infidels-horrific-
video.html#ixzz3MYsRRYQV
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Qelvin(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2014
truth be told those young men with the advantage of their numbers stood a far better position of rallying together to attack those filthy creatures with an all out suicidal one-on-one fight to overwhelm their attackers,crazy as that may sound it was better than just lying there like zombies and getting slaughtered like chickens...I feel so grilled with rage watching that video.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Then you ll elect their leader...
Check Buhari again,not the apc painted Buhari....
Apc it self is Dangerous,no doubt Fashola is OK....ain't no party fanatic.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by youngmonie: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by jamace(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2014
sphinx54:

But they are happy in UAE and SAUDI ARABIA na. Mumu
Why are you exposing your ignorance? Do you know that you have insulted yourself?
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Descartes: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2014
django1:

Don't forget that your vice president is a Muslim.

Is he the fanatical type? undecided

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by zwalnanmak(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:
No video undecided

Make them continue to dh fool their selves...

GEJ till Rapture grin

Only God go help me bless U
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by geraldben(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2014
Those videos are really terrible,cant 4get the isis one i watched
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Fash20: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2014
marcelc:
The only pple that can end this bloodshed are the islamic leaders around the world coming to together to say NO to terrorism. I believe most of this islamic fighters are still loyal to their islamic leader. The problem is that most of this islamic leaders are secretly in support of the fight to islamise the world, that why they don't want to come out and correct their followers on their wrong mentality
Loyal to who! Those guys kill anything living they come across.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by takin35(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2014
If you wanna see the vedio.,please go to LIVE LEAK.COM

The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54