Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory (32203 Views)

Soldiers Humiliate Civilians At Fatgbems Filling Station,Mile 2,Lagos(Photos) / Boko Haram Shooting In Abuja / Maiduguri: Soldiers Kill 23 Civilians At Random After Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2014
Seriously can't imagine just sitting down and watching my fellow man shoot me except am handicapped to the bones, can't those people team up and attack with bare hands even if it is biting off their ear before u die, I aint going to die anyhow in jesus name.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by ALEXTER: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2014
BH will go silently as it came IJN
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by cold(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Islam is a peaceful religion,& we'll kill anyone who suggests otherwise. If it is the will of Allah that some munafikis would have to go for the greater good of the many then insha Allah may his will be done.Allah akbar! Allah akbar!
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by MudRaker: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2014
[size=18pt]Oritsejafor and CAN why are you destroying Islam with your MEND parading as Jihadis?[/size]

Waiting for the Useless foolish Muslim to blame it on Jonathan

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Where is the Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Force, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, when you need him?
Didn't you see him in the video, they shot him but his luck repelled the bullet.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by MudRaker: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2014
cold:
Islam is a peaceful religion,& we'll kill anyone who suggests otherwise. If it is the will of Allah that some munafikis would have to go for the greater good of the many then insha Allah may his will be done.Allah akbar! Allah akbar!

Amin. These people of the book do not know the true light. Since they won't repent it is better we force them to the light.

Allah Akbar!
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by cold(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2014
MudRaker:

Amin. These people of the book do not know the true light. Since they won't repent it is better we force them to the light.

Allah Akbar!
I concur. We will not end this war until everyone acknowledges Allah as the one true God & prophet Mohammed (SAW) as his messenger. Allah akbar!
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by yoged(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2014
cold:

I concur. We will not end this war until everyone acknowledges Allah as the one true God & prophet Mohammed (SAW) as his messenger. Allah akbar!
in your dream abi? Even before den born the papa wey born your papa, and your great grand father papa. Christians has been existing. And it's here to stay. The word of God is alive
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Abdulkareem407(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2014
Boko haram are not Muslims... FACT... Devil no get religion, dey kill everyone anyhow... Doex useless Barbarians condemnin muslims as BH should halt and take their Stupidity to Grave... ISLAM IS PEACE... There is no SURAH in the HOLY QUR'AN dat signifies killin or Terrorist... Very soon, GOD will expose dox infidels terrorist with dia sponsors and we will all knws if dey are Muslims or the oda Religion.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Sweetmarriage: 10:06am On Dec 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by opribo(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2014
Ok I can now see the reasons why so its because GEJ is a christian thats why they are killing innocent christians which goes on to say that if GMB wins then they will stop. If that is the case then let the christian declare the muslims as unbelievers and vote for only xtians. This nation will never be ruled by fundamentalist. You want to rule me as a muslim but you dont want me to rule you. God punish them all. if it is fight let us go there GEJ will continue if this is reason why they are killing innocent helpless christians. Infact I now support the calling of Oritsejafor xtians must kill hundred muslims for every xtian killed by Boko. If heaven wants to fall let it fall it will fall on all of us, bush1t. 2015 lets go there. If Buhari and the almajiris want to die let them go and die in their backyard but to tell us that unless we accept a muslim by force is impossible.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Elan83(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2014
If BokoH wants 2 impress us dey shuld kill Buhari, kill Sanusi, kill Sambo, Attack National assembly & kill abt 250 law makers, kill governors, kill state house of assmbly membrz & leave doz helplss, poor & inocent ppl alone, if dey do dis we shal vote 4 dem! Ndi uchu!

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Elxandre(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2014
Abdulkareem407:
Boko haram are not Muslims... FACT... Devil no get religion, dey kill everyone anyhow... Doex useless Barbarians condemnin muslims as BH should halt and take their Stupidity to Grave... ISLAM IS PEACE... There is no SURAH in the HOLY QUR'AN dat signifies killin or Terrorist... Very soon, GOD will expose dox infidels terrorist with dia sponsors and we will all knws if dey are Muslims or the oda Religion.

Please go watch BBC, CNN etc. and see how Muslims are destroying the world!
Almost every country is suffering from their wrath, and you tell us Islam is a religion of peace?
Didn't you hear these people calling on Allah every now and then?..

Alqaeda, Taliban, ISIS, are also sponsored by politicians abi
SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by denedene(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2014
senseless killings.. is this the person shekau once said bou "if u kill me, sumone more deadlier n ruthless would take over" well! I pray he's killed before he gets comfortable as leader
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by princejude(m): 10:18am On Dec 22, 2014
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by MudRaker: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2014
cold:

I am planning on kidnapping their father christmass and shaving his beard on live streaming.

Will you join me brother in this great task that Allah revealed to me?
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by cold(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2014
MudRaker:

I am planning on kidnapping their father christmass and shaving his beard on live streaming.

Will you join me brother in this great task that Allah revealed to me?

grin insha Allah,i am with you all the way. I am ready to soak my sword in the blood of Allah's enemies
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2014
WHERE CAN ONE FIND THE VIDEO?
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by MudRaker: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2014
cold:

grin insha Allah,i am with you all the way. I am ready to soak my sword in the blood of Allah's enemies

After which we can use his pedo luring bag to our own advantage and lure our own girls and blame Santa for it.

Allah Akbar!
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2014
opribo:
Ok I can now see the reasons why so its because GEJ is a christian thats why they are killing innocent christians which goes on to say that if GMB wins then they will stop. If that is the case then let the christian declare the muslims as unbelievers and vote for only xtians. This nation will never be ruled by fundamentalist. You want to rule me as a muslim but you dont want me to rule you. God punish them all. if it is fight let us go there GEJ will continue if this is reason why they are killing innocent helpless christians. Infact I now support the calling of Oritsejafor xtians must kill hundred muslims for every xtian killed by Boko. If heaven wants to fall let it fall it will fall on all of us, bush1t. 2015 lets go there. If Buhari and the almajiris want to die let them go and die in their backyard but to tell us that unless we accept a muslim by force is impossible.

First, Bama is a muslim majority area , with Christian minorities.

Second, accordiing to the UK Daily Mail's report on the matter...some of the Bokists said that many of the people killed were Muslims....who were deemed infidels because they were not practicing Islam according to Malam Shekau's teachings.

Which leads me to number 3....If we elect GMB to office in 2015(something I don't want to happen, because GMB should retire...he is an old man)...or even if we elect an Imam who prays twenty times a day, and can recite the Quran in its entirety in one hour flat.....Boko Haram will still exist, and will still kill. Boko regards not only non-muslims as their enemies....they also regard Muslims who do not acknowledge Shekau as the Leader of the Faithful as their enemies too.That is why they attacked the Kano Mosque and killed hundreds of people.

And that is how fanatics act. In Japan in 1995....a religious cult killed dozens of people on the orders of their fanatical leader. (And they were not Muslims, just so you know). They are not behooven to anyone....but themselves.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2014
MudRaker:
Oritsejafor and CAN why are you destroying Islam with your MEND parading as Jihadis?

Waiting for the Useless foolish Muslim to blame it on Jonathan

Any proof @ bolded.?

Stop parroting unproven conspiracy theories.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by cold(m): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2014
MudRaker:

After which we can use his pedo luring bag to our own advantage and lure our own girls and blame Santa for it.

Allah Akbar!
Toućhe! Smart thinking. Allah is indeed great
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Edodude(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2014
Islamic terrorists Boko Haram massacre civilians while describing them as infidels in horrific video

The Video if you want to see:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2882648/Islamic-terrorists-Boko-Haram-massacre-civilians-describing-infidels-horrific-video.html#v-3955677305001
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by MudRaker: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2014
cold:

Toućhe! Smart thinking. Allah is indeed great

That's why we love him and are ready to kill for him.

Allah is greatest god ever!
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2014
My heart bleeds 4 Nigeria. It saddens my heart dat our leadership isnt doing anything 2 stop dis & he still wants come back. what an impotent Army & commander in chief.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by MudRaker: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Any proof @ bolded.?

Stop parroting unproven conspiracy theories.

Verily I say to you kafir, Islam will rule the world and we shall cleanse the land with your bloods.

Allah is bestest god ever imagined!
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2014
MudRaker:

Verily I say to you kafir, Islam will rule the world and we shall cleanse the land with your bloods.

Allah is bestest god ever imagined!

Oh I see....spoof comment.

In case you haven't noticed....this isn't the Onion.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by MudRaker: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Oh I see....spoof comment.

How dare thee kafir call Allah best god ever imagined a spoof comment!

I shall have me a riot today because of thy insult on my Allah.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2014
MudRaker:

How dare thee kafir call Allah best god ever imagined a spoof comment!

I shall have me a riot today because of thy insult on my Allah.

I get it...you don't like Muslims, so you choose to pretend to be one.

Good morning....the Onion awaits thy service (if you can get a green card first, son).

P.S- Hate is not good for the person who expresses it. Stop hating Muslims.
Re: New Video Shows Boko Haram Shooting Civilians At School Dormitory by MudRaker: 10:55am On Dec 22, 2014
bushdoc9919:

I get it...you don't like Muslims, so you choose to pretend to be one.

Good morning....the Onion awaits thy service (if you can get a green card first, son).

P.S- Hate is not good for the person who expresses it. Stop hating Muslims.

You dare call me a kafir?

I shall riot and burn a church on your behalf.

O Allah give me fortitude to kill a thousand kafirs for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow / How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / Wike Set To Commission, Flag-Off Projects In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.