Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding (46931 Views)

Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) / Photos: Nollywood Stars At Ibinabo Fiberesima's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2014
zudozz:
That woman (Mama G) is a Grand Mother.. U guys shld show some respect pls.
exactly my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2014
tonychristopher:

Hmmmm Nne, ikpu and Ukwu bu ofu, iga ezi na ukwu bata na ikpu

mana chere kwa, our people said, oke ikpu arapuru oya ga ara onwe ya

dont you know that there are basics in igbo language, i love that language

there are different between ikpu,otu and ohu

otu for kid between 0yrs - 14 years
ohu is for 14 - years to like 35 yrs
then ikpu, the best is from 35yrs upward

then we have the best of the rst which is utu ..............

now HAPPY CHRISTMAS

cheesygrincheesygrin I don die. You wan kill me?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by AriDsexy(f): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
lol. Then she should have gone out to get one for herself

Don't mind me dude,its holiday,so I av the time to exchange soft banter.

I don rest my case sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by stanisbaratheon: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
maybe there were no bottled water around. And she was very thirsty. tongue

enyia who made bottled water a brand for celebs. sef??
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Joshuadon: 10:15am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
hey my man. Good morning. Long time.
Good day Bro,long since we had a nasty conversation, anyway, u don turn better pikin today
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by yemivictor: 10:21am On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Guy, you see what I am seeing ba? shocked

I wonder who dey help Mama G sef? Grandma wey set die!
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Orikinla(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
This MAMA G sef
Still sexy at her age. cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 10:28am On Dec 22, 2014
Joshuadon:

Good day Bro,long since we had a nasty conversation, anyway, u don turn better pikin today
lol. I'm a gentleman. Any day any time.
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2014
Wow! lovely.
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 22, 2014
empress just dey chop chop, mama gee abeg u get nice shape ma...u still dey market ma

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Swizdoe(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
I Don't see anything natural about her o
My friend that's how people murder english....... I don't know whether there are artificial human beings when they are not robots
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2014
AriDsexy:

Don't mind me dude,its holiday,so I av the time to exchange soft banter.

I don rest my case sha. grin
lol. Me too.
Have a nice day then.
cool

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Gynacologist(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Guy, you see what I am seeing ba? shocked
oboi...if to say she stiil de young chai...
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by tonychristopher: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
cheesygrincheesygrin I don die. You wan kill me? [/b]

BUT THE ANALOGY IS APT

DONT YOU KNOW WHAT IS OKEIPKU
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by corlin2(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
I'm saying she should be taking bottled water and not sachet water. Shey na big girl she be na?

Abi She no be human being again??

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by niggereyez(f): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2014
I just love the show of sisterly support..
I barely noticed the "patience uzokwor matter"..
lol.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Olypeppy(f): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
I Don't see anything natural about her o
she no dey form ...u need my glass...happy Xmas
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Olypeppy(f): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
I'm saying she should be taking bottled water and not sachet water. Shey na big girl she be na?
free her abeg.....big girl water.Water na water
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2014
MizMyColi:
So she drinks sachet water. Nicee cool

What was the missing item in your hand bag? You look every inch the kind of girl I would like to take home to mama. Please don't tell me you are taken.
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by MizMyColi(f): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2014
SwagForce1:

What was the missing item in your hand bag? You look every inch the kind of girl I would like to take home to mama. Please don't tell me you are taken.

Waow!
You talk smooth. Lolz. wink

Is this your main account?
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Waow!
You talk smooth. Lolz. wink

Is this your main account?

Nah, more like my political and street account.
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by MizMyColi(f): 11:13am On Dec 22, 2014
SwagForce1:

Nah, more like my political and street account.

Now I'm curious.
Let's say I desire to know your main account?
wink
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by synergycom19: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2014
They should cook and vamuss,so that the marriage go last past Ini Edo own
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Now I'm curious.
Let's say I desire to know your main account?
wink

I am afraid, that may not be feasible. However, I can guarantee fresh start. Meaning you have to pretend I am just new on Nairaland. Is is not difficult, is it?
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by martineverest(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2014
No mind dem.if na xpensive water she dey drink,na dem go first complain say she too dey form or maga don pay....nigerians re too hypocritical
corlin2:

Abi She no be human being again??

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2014
How this kind marriage go take survive that's is being cooked by evil people.
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by MizMyColi(f): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2014
SwagForce1:

I am afraid, that may not be feasible. However, I can guarantee fresh start. Meaning you have to pretend I am just new on Nairaland. Is is not difficult, is it?

LoL
I'd like to take you up on the offer, but it'd be better if you're verified.
That way I know I'm safe.

There's a certain entity on Nairaland who goes by different monikers.
He is the one person on here I have silently vowed not to have anything to do with.

Hence the verification ish, you get?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL
I'd like to take you up on the offer, but it'd be better if you're verified.
That way I know I'm safe.

There's a certain entity on Nairaland who goes by different monikers.
He is the one person on here I have silently vowed not to have anything to do with.

Hence the verification ish, you get?

Well, I only go by two monikers. So I am certainly not the guy. Besides, this is the first time I would engage you.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Ninilowo(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2014
.................. afturoll, they are human beings too.
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by MizMyColi(f): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2014
SwagForce1:

Well, I only go by two monikers. So I am certainly not the guy. Besides, this is the first time I would engage you.

smiley
Oukei smiley

Fresh start then.
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Missonas(f): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2014
No mind them.they make these stars overhype themselves and still cry foul when they try to live up to 'expectations' by spending lavishly..
kendrick9:
i don't see anytin wrong in drinkin pure water

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fan Mocks Kemi Olunloyo For Having Head Injury After Calling Olamide Ritualist / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos / 'I Am A Beautiful Nigerian Woman' - Iyabo Ojo Dazzles In Green Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.