Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding (46938 Views)

Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) / Photos: Nollywood Stars At Ibinabo Fiberesima's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2014
100Cents:
I have been viewing all the comments on this thread with dismay.

What a corrupt generation.. smh undecided
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2014
chaiiii see nyasssh shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by eightsin(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2014
She garrit! This mama she garrit
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by dataplus87(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2014
ok
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by AriDsexy(f): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
I Don't see anything natural about her o

And u also complain about her drinking sachet water...hmmm

Don't u think if she wasn't a simple natural person like someone said,she would av asked for bottled water instead?

Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by 100Cents: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2014
eightsin:
She garrit! This mama she garrit

Yes bro...
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2014
AriDsexy:

And u also complain about her drinking sachet water...hmmm

Don't u think if she wasn't a simple natural person like someone said,she would av asked for bottled water instead?

Just saying.
what if there were no bottled water?
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Guy, you see what I am seeing ba? shocked
I saw it ooooo
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Franchise21(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Guy, you see what I am seeing ba? shocked
I just dey observe am tirelessly
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2014
mmustapha:
that first picture though, I suggest this thread be rated PG20 and viewers discretion advised too grin grin cheesy
lol. The woman grab sha.
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by tonychristopher: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

matter is anything that has weight and can occupy space. If we have agreed on that, the matter behind her is lipsrsealed

I see matter grin

lol..your just toooo baaaaaaaaaaaad...........how can you look at her matter, can you attend to that matter

you might be atom, cos that matter has the capacity to swallow you

lol

empress, hmmmmmmmmmmm make timaya cash u, he will tima ya na your ikpu
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by AriDsexy(f): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2014
justi4jesu:

If she no gree drink am now una go talk ..hmmm smiley

Exactly,thank u.
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Descartes: 9:51am On Dec 22, 2014
Poor Empress embarassed

You see what desperation has cost Empress; in a bid to advertise herself posing with mama Gee not knowing that the show has already been stolen from her on the eye of the camera. tongue
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2014
Prince202020:
Mama G still de show her selling point, mama relax o, make younger ones sell their own.
na good market dey sell itself. No be say na she dey sample am. Na the thing dey sample itself. grin

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2014
Descartes:
You see what desperation has cost Empress; in a bid to advertise herself posing with mama Gee not knowing that the show has already been stolen from her on the eye of the camera. tongue
funny generation. grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2014
tonychristopher:

lol..your just toooo baaaaaaaaaaaad...........how can you look at her matter, can you attend to that matter

you might be atom, cos that matter has the capacity to swallow you

lol

empress, hmmmmmmmmmmm make timaya cash u, he will tima ya na your ikpu
bia nwokem. It's ukwu not ikpu. Lol. Why you wan spoil small children na?

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Awaja(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
Empress shared these photos

source

Must she show her selling point why she fries?
Mouth sealed shaaa!
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by assana: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2014
Tallesty1.:
Her matta dey tire me walahi.
make una eyes no blind ooo undecided
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Descartes: 9:56am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
funny generation. grincheesy

Na lie I talk? undecided
The first picture and the comments on this thread will prove me right tongue
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by benuejosh: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2014
mimiejacobz:

Haba bro,y u still d reason lyk tis na,lol
haha... what happens in real life is acted in movies, what is bin acted in movies happen in real life.
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2014
Joshuadon:
mama g na wa ooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hey my man. Good morning. Long time.
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Awaja(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2014
And if I may ask empress that posted d pics where is that man hand resting on? u wan collect person husband abi? D man matter worse ,dem dey serve u rice u look bre**t ,dey touch yash,Huaaa!
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2014
on fp
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2014
grin cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by AriDsexy(f): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
what if there were no bottled water?

Are u listening to urself?

That's why she's drinking what is available,besides bottled water is sold everywhere.
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2014
Awaja:
And if I may ask empress that posted d pics where is that man hand resting on? u wan collect person husband abi? D man matter worse ,dem dey serve u rice u look bre**t ,dey touch yash,Huaaa!
that man na nollywood actor o.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by stanisbaratheon: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
I Don't see anything natural about her o

she must be pretending by drinking sachet water ba??
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by okiezman(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2014
lalasticlala:
nice one

You missed posting it, na ur type of thread
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by tonychristopher: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2014
englishmart:
bia nwokem. It's ukwu not ikpu. Lol. Why you wan spoil small children na?

Hmmmm Nne, ikpu and Ukwu bu ofu, iga ezi na ukwu bata na ikpu

mana chere kwa, our people said, oke ikpu arapuru oya ga ara onwe ya

dont you know that there are basics in igbo language, i love that language

there are different between ikpu,otu and ohu

otu for kid between 0yrs - 14 years
ohu is for 14 - years to like 35 yrs
then ikpu, the best is from 35yrs upward

then we have the best of the rst which is utu ..............

now HAPPY CHRISTMAS
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2014
AriDsexy:

Are u listening to urself?

That's why she's drinking what is available,besides bottled water is sold everywhere.
lol. Then she should have gone out to get one for herself
Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by zudozz: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2014
That woman (Mama G) is a Grand Mother.. U guys shld show some respect pls.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah And Patience Ozorkwor Cooking At Ibinabo's Wedding by englishmart(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

she must be pretending by drinking sachet water ba??
maybe there were no bottled water around. And she was very thirsty. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mama G, Mr. Ibu, Others Visit Actor (harry A.) In Hospital After Hoodlum Attack / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos / Fan Mocks Kemi Olunloyo For Having Head Injury After Calling Olamide Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.