Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Want To Buy A Car But I Dont Know How To Go About It, Please Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Buy A Car But I Dont Know How To Go About It, Please Help (1081 Views)

I Want To Buy This Car But.... / Just Repaired My Bashed Car But Not Starting / This Honda Urban EV Concept Car Looks Like An Old Car, But Inside Is Heavenly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Car But I Dont Know How To Go About It, Please Help by agathan: 2:43am On Nov 25, 2017
I want to purchase a naija used car on behalf of my cousin who would soon visit me from abroad. The truth is that i have not done such car deal before, though am going there with a mechanic to confirm the health of the car. Please how does the paper(documents) exchange works? What and what would the seller summit to me before and after purchased of the car? How would i know if the car is genuine? Are we going to the police station or VIO to confirm the true ownership of the car? Please help me out, Thanks
Re: I Want To Buy A Car But I Dont Know How To Go About It, Please Help by nurey(m): 5:52am On Nov 25, 2017
agathan:
I want to purchase a naija used car on behalf of my cousin who would soon visit me from abroad. The truth is that i have not done such car deal before, though am going there with a mechanic to confirm the health of the car. Please how does the paper(documents) exchange works? What and what would the seller summit to me before and after purchased of the car? How would i know if the car is genuine? Are we going to the police station or VIO to confirm the true ownership of the car? Please help me out, Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/2646449/documents-needed-when-buying-used

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Car But I Dont Know How To Go About It, Please Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2017

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is An A B C Pillars In A Car / Honda Civic 2007 Engine / Can Anyone Help Me To Check The Car I'm Gonna Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.