Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ijaw Youths Are Creek Dwellers, They Should Stop Threatening Nigerians- Ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Are Creek Dwellers, They Should Stop Threatening Nigerians- Ifeduba (616 Views)

Nigeria Youths Are Not Prepared For Leadership / Why Youths Are Unemployed - Buhari / Dear APC: Stop Threatening Nigerians And Inciting War! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Youths Are Creek Dwellers, They Should Stop Threatening Nigerians- Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2014
The Recent threat by the Ijaw Youths to attack Buhari supporters in the South of Nigeria or rather in their respective Riverine Creeks is unacceptable.

To get the Record straight Ijaw Youth Council does not represent the South of Nigeria and they are incapable of carrying out such Threat except in their local Riverine Creeks. We have always insisted that the Ijaws alone based on Population statistics and other factors are incapable of unilaterally making Jonathan win the Presidency through their insignificant Votes.

The Ijaw Nation will be at the receiving end If Buhari supporters retaliate to such threat in the North, Middle Belt and some part of South- West region

Ijaw youths threaten attack on Buhari’s supporters

Ijaw youths have threatened to attack supporters of the presidential candidate for the All Progressives Congress, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), in southern part of Nigeria.
The youths said on Sunday that they would visit Buhari’s supporters in the South with violence if the loyalists of President Goodluck Jonathan should be attacked in the North.
The Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide said the decision to attack Buhari’s supporters was informed by reports that some persons in the North had resorted to sending open threat messages to pro-Jonathan governors and other supporters.
In a statement by the IYC spokesperson, Mr. Eric Omare, the youths said.

Ifeduba ThankGod T ( Aguiyi na Ozubulu)

Re: Ijaw Youths Are Creek Dwellers, They Should Stop Threatening Nigerians- Ifeduba by temitemi1(m): 9:17am On Dec 22, 2014
Creek dwellers I won't say that man... God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Ijaw Youths Are Creek Dwellers, They Should Stop Threatening Nigerians- Ifeduba by lacasa: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2014
You've spoken wisely.

It's easy to make random threats but much harder to act.

They r just empty vessels...confused cowards
Re: Ijaw Youths Are Creek Dwellers, They Should Stop Threatening Nigerians- Ifeduba by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Ijaw Youths Are Creek Dwellers, They Should Stop Threatening Nigerians- Ifeduba by oziegbe2015: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2014
No worry, i knw my people. They no go try anything. All naija delta love life die even militants. They were just given some cash, nothing real about the threat
Re: Ijaw Youths Are Creek Dwellers, They Should Stop Threatening Nigerians- Ifeduba by motherlode: 10:24am On Dec 22, 2014
Treat and cold war won't stop people from campaigning for the clueless one or the people's General the best solution is to educate ourselves on good governance and Change which Nigeria as a country and Nigerians are looking forward to but if we continue trading words and it leads to violence then both side loses! Let the IJAW people support GEJ based on his achievements and his negative influence on the country and let GMB supporters continue educating people on why we need good governance in Nigeria and not a government of negative influence!

Cold war and violence won't solve anything but we should join hands to support and vote for the candidate capable to make the desired Change. wink
Vote Buhari/osinbajo Vote Change
Re: Ijaw Youths Are Creek Dwellers, They Should Stop Threatening Nigerians- Ifeduba by Esanboi(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2014
Sai Buhari
Re: Ijaw Youths Are Creek Dwellers, They Should Stop Threatening Nigerians- Ifeduba by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2014
The bitter Igbo OP will always respond foolishly. "Ijaws are creek dwellers", what a silly and ignorant statement. Whicht amongh the threats of Ohanaeze, BZM, and other Igbo groups have been carried out? Though I condemn the senseless threat of IYC, and I sure know that they are not speaking for the Ijaw Youths but themselves. However, I won't tolerate a situation where a complete nincompoop like the Op denigrate the entire Ijaw nation.
Re: Ijaw Youths Are Creek Dwellers, They Should Stop Threatening Nigerians- Ifeduba by Sealeddeal(m): 11:13am On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
The bitter Igbo OP will always respond foolishly. "Ijaws are creek dwellers", what a silly and ignorant statement. Whicht amongh the threats of Ohanaeze, BZM, and other Igbo groups have been carried out? Though I condemn the senseless threat of IYC, and I sure know that they are not speaking for the Ijaw Youths but themselves. However, I won't tolerate a situation where a complete nincompoop like the Op denigrate the entire Ijaw nation.

You are not making sense at all. Ijaws have the right to issue a counter threat to the ones emanating from North but they should not drag entire Southern nigeria into such folly without consultation. Such inflamatory statements should be stopped. That is how some Mid-west soldiers committed mutiny and it was labelled Igbo coup and all of us know what came out it. Yesterday,Ijaw were Niger deltans,today,they are Southerners because they want to make threats. Ofcourse,they know that they will not be hurt. Ijaws are creek dwellers and they should stop using the name of south to stoke tension.

(1) (Reply)

APC Vows To Make 2015 Election Violence-free / I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan – President Jonathan Says / Naija Delta MEND Endorse Buhari For President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.