Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (263837 Views)

"If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa / Show Some Love Nairaland / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Deshannel(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2008
fantacie:

lol ur not ugly, i guess ur just seeking for attention grin
who you be?
are you ugly? better go back to sleep. i dont think u av seen ugly b4.
coming here to diss a nairaland celibrity
u gat nerves folk. angry
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by JustGood(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2008
fantacie:

Do you know how to look at pictures on nairaland? Go and check her pic out
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sexyLeamon(f): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2008
Deshannel:

who you be?
are you ugly? better go back to sleep. i don't think u av seen ugly before.
u gat nerves folk. angry

nairaland celebrity my foot everyone is equal to me tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2008
Deshannel:

s it not a good thing that they like u and only hate ur picture.
u are lucky u know, taking that bold step and receiving praise from nairaland like this
if it were someone else? I'm go don retire frm nairaland due to insults upon injury

This is the difference between me and you: confidence! grin

fantacie:

Oh really? I didn't know ooo!

JustGood:

An example of someone who hates me and also hates my picture. I can sense some prejudices here. By the way, I hate you too. kiss

sexyLeamon:

nairaland celebrity my foot everyone is equal to me tongue

I am above all! grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by fantacie(f): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2008
Deshannel:

who you be?
are you ugly? better go back to sleep. i don't think u av seen ugly before.
u gat nerves folk. angry

oh my gad!look at this celebrity wanna be, so bc ur in nairaland u tink u've become a celeb,poor u. if u must know i'm not ugly ok and as long as i'm concern she can't be rated as an ugly girl
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by fantacie(f): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2008
JustGood:

no teach me
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by kumbalo(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2008
i don hear lipsrsealed
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2008
kumbalo:

i don hear lipsrsealed

grin You nor know before?
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by biolabee(m): 2:46am On Dec 13, 2008
Deshannel:

you be lesbian shocked chei cheesy
they are becoming somthing else in nairaland cry

shuooooooo which one na
i no be lesbian oh u no see (m) for my moniker
so mich abeg me i dey feel u u are not ugly

hope u are enjoying ur red wine its good for the heart
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by mohawkchic(f): 3:15am On Dec 13, 2008
Adam Brody:

Big lie! It will totally shatter a guy's heart to be dumped by a wor wor chick! He will feel like commitng suicide! If na Angelina Jolie or stephanie okereke dump am, he will feel emotionally down but an ugly hyena kai!

Trust me men don't feel too bad dumping ugly chicks, its what they were designed for! To be Used and Dumped. Do you think that expression of covering an ugly girl's face during sex is a joke? Why would i want to see the face of a troll or gnome looking at me during sex and moaning?

Abeg the only advise i can give all you ugly or Fugly's ( means mess***ing Ugly) is to go for a face reconstruction Asap!

~Adam Brody!!  grin Your response almost came across like a  Paradox!! I had to LOL at the "brown paper bag" Jibe!! I wish i could say the Expression was Indeed "Just an Expression!!" but as it is,it's a fact people have been  "brown bagging it" from thy kingdom come,i just hate that it is Totally Sexual & oh sOo sterotyped!! - NoOw that's a crime in my book,only good enough to Lay but Not to Date!! tut tut - i wouldnt even like to think of how many men are guilty of  "Brown bagging it!!" Not saying there arent women out there doing the same but hey who's to say who's more guilty!!

~Here's what i think-  MOST people  are shallow to a certain degree,if they'll admit it,maybe they'd agree they are at least a LITTLE bit shallow when it comes to dating Unattractive people!! I’ll even admit it . . . I am a tiny winny bit shallow myself!! ~i wouldnt look at a Burn-Your-Eyes-Ugly Unattractive-Guy & declare "Dam i'd love to date him!!" nor would i be smitten if a unattractive guy keeps checking me out!!

~The eyes attract us to good looking people,but if we'll learn to look beyond what our eyes attract us to,or the "shallowness" if you like, you'll find out there's more to a person thats not easy on the eyes than  their looks!!We all have certain expectations when it comes to meeting that special someone!Almost Every girls' dream man is "tall,dark & handsome",every other man's dream girl is "Sex On Legs!! but do we all get "Adonis & hawt girls?" Is it any wonder the world is full of broken hearts? Set expectations mixed w/  Insecurities . . .deadly combo!!

~It wouldnt hurt to look beyond superficial facades !!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 3:38am On Dec 13, 2008
@  michelin89

don't mind them jare, u are ugly,  way too ugly sef. that ur pic almost broke my laptop screen. so don't let people fool u, u are very very ugly tongue lipsrsealed

michelin89:

Oh really? I didn't know ooo!

fantacie:

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 13, 2008
she is fine. fyn girl no pimple
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by biolabee(m): 6:42am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

abi o grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2008
lie lie, make una try yan small truth to the babe now tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ebony-Silk:

biolabee:

abi o grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sexyLeamon(f): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2008
na2day?:

@ michelin89

don't mind them jare, u are ugly, way too ugly sef. that ur pic almost broke my laptop screen. so don't let people fool u, u are very very ugly tongue lipsrsealed
hmmmmmm

Ebony-Silk:

lol grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by nomanicole(f): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2008
hey God! this thread has made my morning,i don laugh so tey , !me,im not ugly so i cant say how it feels to feel that way.if you think any part of you is a problem ,isn't that complex?
@adam brody
you are one funny and interesting character,never a dull moment.
nairalanders,no comment!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by omo2: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2008
there's absolutely nothing wrong with ugly chicks, everyone can do with a little love, care and affection. however before most ugly gals can make an impact on we narcissistic men out there please, please be either rich or extremely smart. no offense
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sexyLeamon(f): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2008
omo2:

most ugly gals can make an impact on we narcissistic men out there please, please be either rich or extremely smart. no offense
lol very funny grin grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by jjjjbb(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2008
u have a point me think beauty comes from within,
love has too many issues though!!!!!!!!!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by jjjjbb(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2008
Most people shy away from the truth,
i am of the opinion that the figures of poeple infected with the AIDS virus will keep increasing until there is change in the idea, behaviours and beliefs of most poeple that the use of CONDOM should be encoraged, so as to curb the spread of HIV and AIDS,
condoms do not protect 100%
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sexyLeamon(f): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2008
jjjjbb:

Most people shy away from the truth,
i am of the opinion that the figures of poeple infected with the AIDS virus will keep increasing until there is change in the idea, behaviours and beliefs of most poeple that the use of CONDOM should be encoraged, so as to curb the spread of HIV and AIDS,
condoms do not protect 100%
lmao and what have that got to do with the topic? grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Gabry(f): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2008
First of all. . .

Michelin, when I first look at your picture, I think you are beautiful. And what makes you beautiful its because when you post, you make alot of senses. So if peeps go think that you are ugly, that means they the ugliest soul ever and I go see that, I will suck their blood dry. Some people are born stupid sef. . . angry

Second of all. . .

I don't know why but I notice usually the guys are uglier than the girls especially on their wowo DAMN FUGLY ATTITUDE!!!!! The majority I mean. . . Sorry no offense  tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Deshannel(m): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2008
no comments
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2008
gabrywyl:

First of all. . .

Michelin, when I first look at your picture, I think you are beautiful. And what makes you beautiful its because when you post, you make alot of senses. So if peeps go think that you are ugly, that means they the ugliest soul ever and I go see that, I will suck their blood dry. Some people are born stupid sef. . . angry

Second of all. . .

I don't know why but I notice usually the guys are uglier than the girls especially on their wowo DAMN FUGLY ATTITUDE!!!!! The majority I mean. . . Sorry no offense tongue

Oh you are so sweet. Beauty is really what lies in within. grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2008
@ sexyLeamon

she wan start topic, so me dey help am generate comments  grin grin grin grin

nomanicole:

hey God! this thread has made my morning,i don laugh so tey , !me,I'm not ugly so i can't say how it feels to feel that way.if you think any part of you is a problem ,isn't that complex?
@adam brody
you are one funny and interesting character,never a dull moment.
nairalanders,no comment!

naaaaaaaaah! you to fine, can't fit classify u under that category, carry go  wink wink wink

gabrywyl:

First of all. . .

Michelin, when I first look at your picture, I think you are beautiful. And what makes you beautiful its because when you post, you make alot of senses. So if peeps go think that you are ugly, that means they the ugliest soul ever and I go see that, I will suck their blood dry. Some people are born stupid sef. . .  angry

Second of all. . .

I don't know why but I notice usually the guys are uglier than the girls especially on their wowo DAMN FUGLY ATTITUDE!!!!! The majority I mean. . .  Sorry no offense  tongue

y u dey blow hot air? na crime to say girl ugly? why is it ok for girls to say them no fit date ugly guy, or poor guy, or short guy but guys can't say them no fit date ugly girls, or poor girls, or short girls ? abeg carry ur wahala waka, the girl ugly period!  angry angry angry

michelin89:

Oh you are so sweet. Beauty is really what lies in within.  grin

na true  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by slimfine(f): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2008
Michelin, you said you are ugly and nice but with all your replies, I doubt your humbleness, smartness and niceness as an ugly person. most of the time, the character we possess as individuals is genetics and experienceswe have had. it doesn't have anything to do with our physical apprearance. As I smart person you claim to be, I'd expect you to know that.

Your picture looks ok to me. I will not count you as an ugly person but if you say so "ugly you shall remain and be Called"
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2008
slimfine:

Michelin, you said you are ugly and nice but with all your replies, I doubt your humbleness, smartness and niceness as an ugly person. most of the time, the character we possess as individuals is genetics and experienceswe have had. it doesn't have anything to do with our physical apprearance. As I smart person you claim to be, I'd expect you to know that.

Your picture looks ok to me. I will not count you as an ugly person but if you say so "ugly you shall remain and be Called"

Uhm figure out yourself how much your opinion matter to me? grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 12:34am On Dec 14, 2008
slimfine:

that pic u saw on her profile took alot of photoshop hours, we tried tire, it took 3 long months for us to make it look "ok" as it is now. thank God for photoshop ooo, things could have been worse lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by tope2000(f): 12:40am On Dec 14, 2008
na2day u r mean grin cheesy grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by chiogo(f): 1:03am On Dec 14, 2008
Hmmn interesting!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MissyB1(m): 1:15am On Dec 14, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

naweed, ori e ti fo fun e grin grin grin
I think it's high time we started making a li2 money on the heads of these simpletons . . . . j/k
I bet it's Adam - - I drop £50  grin
You bet it's Naweed - -You drop £50  grin
Whoever wins gets the £100  grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MissyB1(m): 1:16am On Dec 14, 2008
Ebony wins jare - - - - It's Nawere. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Welcome, New Nairalanders / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.