Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (263815 Views)

"If It Is A Crime To Save Lives, Then We Are Guilty!" - Seun Osewa / Show Some Love Nairaland / Hot Body With Ugly Face Or Shapeless Body With Pretty Face.which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by mamagee3(f): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2010
Well, poster you have very low self esteem, imagine calling yourself ugly.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2010
mama-gee:

Well, poster you have very low self esteem, imagine calling yourself ugly.

You see, I have always thought you were stu.pid. Now I know. Do you know what sarcasm is? Of course you don't.

Bleep off!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sofadj(m): 6:34am On Jan 31, 2010
chai michelin you again?
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by GATSKILLZ(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2010
grin grin grin cant help it grin grin this thread is damm funny grin grin grin grin ,
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Lolajoy(f): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2010
@poster are you actually making fun of the ugly girls or what.Pls ugly or no ugly leave them alone being alive is more important. cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by H2O2: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2010
bwahahaha @ topic. roflmfao lol hahaha laugh don kill me o
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Lolajoy(f): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2010
Laugh kill you and you still dey alive to tell us say laugh kill you.Na wa oh
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sweetpie23: 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2010
Lolajoy:

Laugh kill you and you still dey alive to tell us say laugh kill you.Na wa oh
tee hee that is funny cheesy
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by ccollins(m): 6:17am On Feb 14, 2010
@poster,just being liberal to ya views
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by embassyme: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2010
hey that adam love guy or wateva u re called, u re so so annoying, God knws what u urself actually look like, and am so damn sure u can create a dime ant let alone create an ugly being and u re there forming activities , omo i pity ur generation,
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sweetpie23: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by akseptself: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
I don't consider myself to be ugly. I do not look like the average gal. I am tall 5'11, heavy set, heavy in thighs and bottom, I wear a size 13 USA shoe.  I don't get any dates due to men being very superficial. All they want to do is use me for intimacy, because to them I'm not good enough to have a relationship with because I don't fit their description of beauty. So, that leaves me to live a sexless and lonely life, because I refuse to allow my body to be used that way. They may not respect me, but I will respect myself. But it is their loss because I am a beautiful caring, giving and loving person. It is my loss as well because I'm left in life being alone and lonely, but I'm learning to accept my lot in life, that these conditions exist.  Accepting doesn't mean I have to like it, but that I don't have to become angry and bitter lashing out at God or everyone around me who is not experiencing my pain. Accepting just means I gonna do everything I can to live a fulfilling life while dealing with these conditions. Accept they are there and get on with my life as best I can. There is so much in life to be enjoyed.
I live alone. I travel alone, and I plan to travel the world. I've been as far as the Philippines.  And as I go I meet very nice people. Though our meeting are short I accept whatever joy God allows me to have in my life even if it short lived.
Acceptance and respect for yourself is the key.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by H2O2: 9:25pm On Feb 28, 2010
and to think the thread was engendered by the perfect author for it.
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2010
H2O2:

and to think the thread was engendered by the perfect author for it.

Do I look like your mother?
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by H2O2: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2010
Do I give a f*** about your mother?
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
H2O2:

Do I give a f*** about your mother?

Irrelevant. I am not a masquerade like yours. tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by H2O2: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2010
i don't take umbrage at that fictional statement. people have clearly disagreed with that more than enough times over the years. forget your moms, you are just a thing to "behold"
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2010
Whatever! tongue
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by H2O2: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2010
kiss
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2010
akseptself:

I don't consider myself to be ugly. I do not look like the average gal. I am tall 5'11, heavy set, heavy in thighs and bottom, I wear a size 13 USA shoe.  I don't get any dates due to men being very superficial. All they want to do is use me for intimacy, because to them I'm not good enough to have a relationship with because I don't fit their description of beauty. So, that leaves me to live a sexless and lonely life, because I refuse to allow my body to be used that way. They may not respect me, but I will respect myself. But it is their loss because I am a beautiful caring, giving and loving person. It is my loss as well because I'm left in life being alone and lonely, but I'm learning to accept my lot in life, that these conditions exist.  Accepting doesn't mean I have to like it, but that I don't have to become angry and bitter lashing out at God or everyone around me who is not experiencing my pain. Accepting just means I gonna do everything I can to live a fulfilling life while dealing with these conditions. Accept they are there and get on with my life as best I can. There is so much in life to be enjoyed.
I live alone. I travel alone, and I plan to travel the world. I've been as far as the Philippines.  And as I go I meet very nice people. Though our meeting are short I accept whatever joy God allows me to have in my life even if it short lived.
Acceptance and respect for yourself is the key.

just to be clear, ur first post was to show us ur pic? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by akseptself: 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2010
So, I chose to show my pic. What's the big deal?
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2010
akseptself:

just to be clear, your first post was to show us your pic?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Was that all you understood? sad

and that u are very tall and very plenty  wink wink wink anywho, i like your stands but just make sure u work on urself in terms of attitude and what u look for, i am sure there are alot of men that will want u without premarital intimacy  smiley smiley smiley what is ur yahoo id?
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MrCrackles(m): 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2010
Ugly and Fugly girls dont deserve my love, i am sorry! cool
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 11:31pm On Feb 28, 2010
MrCrackles:

LOL, isnt that discrimination? grin grin grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MrCrackles(m): 12:22am On Mar 01, 2010
na2day?:

LOL, isnt that discrimination? grin grin grin grin
Well technically not. . . . grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sweetpie23: 3:08am On Mar 01, 2010
MrCrackles:

tee hee you are not the only men on earth anyway grin grin grin
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 3:11am On Mar 01, 2010
sweetpie23:

tee hee you are not the only men on earth anyway grin grin grin

so technically u are ugly? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by sweetpie23: 3:30am On Mar 01, 2010
think what you want my dear smiley
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by na2day2(m): 4:41am On Mar 01, 2010
sweetpie23:

think what you want my dear smiley

i did love to think but can i see? wink wink wink
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by mamachi(f): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2010
I dnt believe in ugliness. coz in every person I beliece there is smthing beautiful.
Condeming ugly girls is like blaming God for his creation
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by MrCrackles(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
mamachi:

I dnt believe in ugliness. coz in every person I beliece there is smthing beautiful.
Condeming ugly girls is like blaming God for his creation
So how can one be ugly and yet be beautiful?
Fu/ck that. . . Your opinion anyway
FUGLY is FUGLY
Beautiful is Beautiful!!!
Re: It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! by akseptself: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2010
So how can one be ugly and yet be beautiful?
Fu/ck that. . . Your opinion anyway
FUGLY is FUGLY
Beautiful is Beautiful!!!

MrCrackles, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 
I know a gentleman who to me is quite handsome, but his girlfriend is not as cute as him. When many people see them in person, or in pictures together, it has been said - "Is "that" his girlfriend?  shocked 
They don't look like they belong together. Maybe she's really rocking his world!" wink

But you know something, he thinks she's beautiful.  They are in love. 
It goes to show you that what you think may be beautiful, someone else may think is ugly or as you put it FUGLY. Even though you may worship the ground she walks on.
Beauty indeed is in the eye of the beholder and who are we to judge another persons eye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Welcome, New Nairalanders / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.