Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,078 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? (1798 Views)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / Man Destroys His Daughter To Punish Her For Having Premarital Sex (photos) / Why Do Guys Like Sex So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by totalhouse(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2014
This jet age has turned the world upside down. We are now making the unacceptable the norm. Virginity used to be celebrated years back but now the so called virgins are ashamed to say so in the public. The self confessed virgins are later discovered not to be. These are signs of end time I want to believe. I can't imagine a same person distributing her 'goodies' free of charge to all comers in the name of fun. This is simply disgusting. I know nobody wants to marry fairly used wife whereas every guy wants to sample before marriage. There is dignity in waiting till the wedding night. It is dignifying

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by segunjowo(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2014
its not so celebrated
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by maaft(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2014
there's dignity in waiting. thats some olden days anecdote, brother.
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by CanadianBigBoy(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2014
I've banged up to 13+ virgins. You don't make sense They were all teenagers (=18), and very hot, just when we finished high school.

Why not just move on?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by Tallesty1(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2014
Being celebrated by who?
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by emperorchedda(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2014
Keep waiting while they keep sampling your future wife

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by jubriano93(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2014
cos waiting until wedding nyt is rather a long time wait compared to olden days when dem grannies and grangpas married at a very early age. it's not like there are no bad boiz/galz in their time too....everything still follows evolutionary trend, BIO001
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by samco19: 10:00am On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=emperorchedda post=29100158] k
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by samco19: 10:03am On Dec 22, 2014
owa owa ooo conductor mo fe bo le na hear i dey go
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
Being celebrated by who?
the op n his girl friend
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by Williamso(m): 10:06am On Dec 22, 2014
On the contrary, why is abstinence from premarital sex so celebrated? As long as protection is used, I wouldn't consider chastity as a yardstick to judge anybody...
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by demisexy(f): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2014
CanadianBigBoy:
I've banged up to 13+ virgins. You don't make sense They were all teenagers (=18), and very hot, just when we finished high school.

Why not just move on?
Wow yhu av a lot of strength!! wink
CanadianBigBoy:

Why not just move on?
Wow yhu av a lot of strength!!
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by clevvermind(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2014
how many people do u know in Nigeria that are celebrating it?
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by Emmyginger(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2014
did i just see "celebrated" in ur post?
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by iceberylin(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2014
emperorchedda:
Keep waiting while they keep sampling your future wife
grin
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by djeezy(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2014
It's a thing of choice. We are free agents. Some like it and others don't. Its as simple as that.
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Because there is noting special about that word anymore.
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by totalhouse(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2014
The word celebrated is relatively true.Even in this forum, people tend to see premarital sex as a trend. Like someone wrote, it is a matter of choice, where is the place of sound morals and societal values if we see it as a matter of choice. Robbery should be a matter of choice too where perpetrators are seen as carrying out their human right. Let's call a spade a spade, eschew evil and do the right thing. It is an act of 'sexual robbery' to browse someone you are not licensed to browse and such should be made to face the consequences.
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by OohMpa: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2014
For your information, we doesn't plactise premarItal sex, we plactise sex before marriage

angry angry angry
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by mikeomo11(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2014
demisexy:

Wow yhu av a lot of strength!! wink
Wow yhu av a lot of strength!!
Reli..does dat make u wowed? High level of moral decadence I would say.
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by Thinkr(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2014
OP you know you start growing sexual hurge from teenage. In the olden days no school, higher insti. People marry quick once and for all. But now junior waec, ssce, bsc, msc, ican, phd, 2nd bsc, predegree name them and you want these girls to wait till they get married. The temptation is hard jo.
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2014
Some girls sha..i pity dem
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by obededom007: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2014
Kipin your charstity is not wat descipline can do alone it comes from God and for God to help u controle your urge tru His Son Jesus u wil have to be close to Him so d Q is .....How many of us are close to God?.
hear diz ,u have a bit of d spirit of dat lady and guy you slept wit inside u so if u have banged 13 virgins like mr lost Canadian boy said, then u are having 13 different spirits in u meaning dat your personality is already coerced and full of trash and u need help soonest.IF U,SLEEP WIT A LADY OR GUY WHO HAS SPIRIT OF LUST ,THAT MEANS U NOW HAVE SPIRIT OF LUST IN YOU AND THAT IS WHY IT WIL BE HARD FOR U NOT TO CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE AND HUSBAND WHEN MARRIED.TAKE IT OR TAKE IT ITS D TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2014
OohMpa:
For your information, we doesn't plactise premarItal sex, we plactise sex before marriage

angry angry angry

hahahaha charlie you one hellov a badt a§§..
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2014
:/
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by demisexy(f): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
mikeomo11:

Reli..does dat make u wowed? High level of moral decadence I would say.

Not set out 4 dat ...nd bsydz ur a confused mediocre
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by beautycrush24(f): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
totalhouse:
The word celebrated is relatively true.Even in this forum, people tend to see premarital sex as a trend. Like someone wrote, it is a matter of choice, where is the place of sound morals and societal values if we see it as a matter of choice. Robbery should be a matter of choice too where perpetrators are seen as carrying out their human right. Let's call a spade a spade, eschew evil and do the right thing. It is an act of 'sexual robbery' to browse someone you are not licensed to browse and such should be made to face the consequences.

u're comparing robbery to premarital sex? How old are you again? Sex is carried out by 2 consenting adults. When done otherwise, its called rape. Rapists face the consequence for rape.
I hope with this single point of mine, i've been able to convince and not to confuse u that there's a difference between consensual sex and robbery cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by totalhouse(m): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
beautycrush24:

u're comparing robbery to premarital sex? How old are you again? Sex is carried out by 2 consenting adults. When done otherwise, its called rape. Rapists face the consequence for rape.
I hope with this single point of mine, i've been able to convince and not to confuse u that there's a difference between consensual sex and robbery cheesy
I can see that you are a 'toddler' because consenting to rob each other of what you dont have legal right to as regards marriage will not right the wrong. Just as some clique at the top will consent and connive to loot our nation treasury in the name of mutual agreement. Pls learn b4 it is too late.Your approval of premarital sex will not make it right
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by beautycrush24(f): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
totalhouse:

I can see that you are a 'toddler' because consenting to rob each other of what you dont have legal right to as regards marriage will not right the wrong. Just as some clique at the top will consent and connive to loot our nation treasury in the name of mutual agreement. Pls learn b4 it is too late.Your approval of premarital sex will not make it right

and ur disapproval of it will not make it stop :p
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by mikeomo11(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
demisexy:

Not set out 4 dat ...nd bsydz ur a confused mediocre
Your use of d term 'mediocre' was inappropriate. I only asked u a question bt I guess u've a penchant for use of abusive words. Bé reasonable!
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by demisexy(f): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
mikeomo11:

Your use of d term 'mediocre' was inappropriate. I only asked u a question bt I guess u've a penchant for use of abusive words. Bé reasonable!
Am so Sorry if dat sounded rude!
Re: Why Is Premarital Sex So Celebrated? by mikeomo11(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
demisexy:

Am so Sorry if dat sounded rude!
I just wanted to seek ur opinion. It is well my dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, You Have $5 To Build Your Man (Photo) / If Your Man Proposed With This Would You Accept. / Types Of Guys To Avoid In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.