Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East (5547 Views)

Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" / Tandriods Makes Buhari Gain More Fans / Can Gen Buhari Win A Free And Fair Election In Nigeria, I Need Sincere Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
means:
O yeah, saTANs always arguin that ndigbo make up 65% of Lagos. Yet are unable to produce a governor.
My take as always: It will take massive rigging for PDP to win 2015 presidential election. APC only needs NW, NE, SW & some marginal votes frm SS & NC.
SaTANs kno the reality on ground but keep screamin "MADNESS till 2019" as if their lives depend on it.
igbos might not make up 65% of Lagos but u and I know dat Igbos are the second highest tribes in every state after there host.... smiley... leave it if we re not important in d equation topics won't be opening up everyday abt igbos and there unwillingness to vote for apc grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
oziegbe2015:
he doesnt need it, thats why amechi wasnt chosen because the east are naturally visionless and would go with pdp even though their apga admited they failed them. But imo would be split. And a good majority would vote gmb for those who are feed up with 16yrs of pdp. In south edo is 4 apc , rivers would split. The many in the other states would vote gmb 4 those feed up with 16yr pdp. Overall even if entire east and south vote pdp it is not up to half of north and west

Dreamer dream on

IMO for Buhari in your dream

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Asolab(m): 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
lygn19:

nigga give Gej his second term...at least for equality let the ijaws have a sense of belonging... if Buhari comes in 2019 we wud support him.
So because of Ijaw,we should vote for Jonathan . . . . . #atigbo

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Asolab:
So because of Ijaw,we should vote for Jonathan . . . . . #atigbo
because for now na der turn... obj got two terms despite how corrupt he was, I think Gej deserves better.
Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Asolab:
Ogbeni do U know among the three major tribe in Nigeria Igbo people have the lowest Percent
olodo, Igbos don't have the lowest but southeast does.
For example I am an Igbo but not in southeast cheesy
Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Sibabasibaba1: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Adminisher:
There is hope for APC in Akwa Ibom (funny but true) and Rivers because of the long time links between the riverine people and the north and large numbers of other tribes living there.

The South East is under a dark cloud of lies, tribalism, islamophobia and northo-phobia. I don't see them recovering from these soon even though Imo State might spring surprises.

--------------------

I think you are the one suffering from southeastphobia. All you keep doing is to insult the South East. Do you think that insults win arguments? How about making your point without insults? Is that what they teach you guys in your APC meetings? SMH!

3 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:

--------------------

I think you are the one suffering from southeastphobia. All you keep doing is to insult the South East. Do you think that insults win arguments? How about making your point without insults? Is that what they teach you guys in your APC meetings? SMH!
if you dont know that APC is all about insulting opponent then you are a learner. Can't you see how all their leaders insult without coherence on the media?

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Citadelbot: 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
customized13:
if you dont know that APC is all about insulting opponent then you are a learner. Can't you see how all their leaders insult without coherence on the media?

Mechionu. You yeeboes and PDP are worst. You all call rochas, Ameachi and even berem unprintable names here daily cos they support APC. Stop forming saint cos i know you well.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Esanboi(m): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Edo State is for APC .......anytime,any day

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Swizdoe(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Asolab:
Ogbeni do U know among the three major tribe in Nigeria Igbo people have the lowest Percent
You dey mind them......
They want us to believe the delusion that igbo population is more than the SW and northerners combined. Funny people

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Swizdoe(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
lygn19:

yes... but dat doesn't stop ur Yoruba brothers to still vote pdp if they share enough bags of rice... also don't forget elections won't take place in 3 northern states because of insurgency... plus d hundreds of northerners dat boko haram has been making extinct since 2011...

Please tell Gej to waste his #21b on rice for the yoruba electorates and let see whether they will vote for him and also remind him to add beans and yam.
You guys are living in a fools paradise

2 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by gbaskipro: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Asolab:
Lagos and Kano state vote its enough to cover only south East vote.

Let me also inform you that 50 percent of residents in Lagos and KANO are from the south east
Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Esanboi:
Edo State is for APC .......anytime,any day
yimu
Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Asolab(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
customized13:
yimu
see You

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Yeske2(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
He needs a simple majority and and at least 25% of votes in two thirds of the states I.e 24 states plus the FCT, so let him concentrate his campaigns in the north and west. SS and SE is kind of divided already because of his incompetence. 11 states of the SE and SS isn't one third. the north and west alone will give it to him.
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Adminisher: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
hurricaneChris:

Stop being sentimental dude!
In 2011, 1,281,688 people voted for Jonathan.

427,203 voted for ACN while 189,983 voted for CPC.

Combine ACN and CPC votes, they won't be upto half PDP votes!

Believe me those PDP votes were mostly from non-Yorubas.
Yorubas voted majorly for ACN and those who felt betrayed by Tinubu's last minute romance with GEJ, boycotted the election.

Note am not saying they didn't vote for PDP, rather more than 75percent of PDP votes in lagos state came frm non-Yorubas.

The very thought that non Yorubas in Lagos won't do anything else but vote PDP is annoying. That is some profound simplification of some complex dynamics. The 2011 elections is so different from 2015. It is important to plot the nature of the candidate and how he has evolved. 2011 the candidate in our minds was a different kind of President with a Christian name and south south background who we defended from Abacha forces who did not want to hand over. A new direction was eagerly awaited by those who expected a change of direction. Jonathan promptly destroyed the honeymoon period with a badly implement ed fuel subsidy removal.Fast forward 2015 and we now know the man very well and what now defines him is corruption, kowtowing to the rich, fuel subsidy, BMW scandal, invasion of rivers state house of assembly, Chibok girls and the first lady's uncontrolled enthusiasm. Even the ardent supporters of GEJ are a little cooled down in terms of enthusiasm for the candidate. What is driving most of the support now is the Islamo-phobia and Northo-phobia of most people southern Nigeilrians developed over the years.No serious person actually thinks Jonathan is endowed with qualities of good President. If the country evolved to put a SS president in office that same country can evolve objective criteria to rate his performance and vote him out of office. A sword cuts both ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Asolab(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2014
gbaskipro:

Let me also inform you that 50 percent of residents in Lagos and KANO are from the south east
yimu

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by mikolo80: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2014
lygn19:
as for the southwest I don't know much abt dem... I haven't lived der b4... but one thing I know is dat all dz Yorubas shouting lagos has population shud go to there streets and ask for ppl name... they wud know dat out of every 4 ppl u meet in lagos, one is igbo, so let them stop talking asif the entire population of lagos is Yoruba, even if they re yorubas, they shudnt forget that there re also yorubas in pdp..do d math... as for d oda southwest states... even d yorubas on Nairaland re afraid even tinubu can see it staring him at d face, and he hopes they don't sell out over bags of rice...
so when they are doing census they shouldnt count ibos ba,they said lagos not yorubas or you think ppl dont assimilate their host environment views.so cos he is from anambra person go vote apga for lagos by ur reasoning

2 Likes

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 23, 2014
mikolo80:
so when they are doing census they shouldnt count ibos ba,they said lagos not yorubas or you think ppl dont assimilate their host environment views.so cos he is from anambra person go vote apga for lagos by ur reasoning
wat I mean is dat all doz ppl shouting lagos has population and dat lagos population and Kano population is enough to make Jonathan loose...should know dat lagos is not 100% yoruba... I staying in lagos doesn't mean I wud vote apc...

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by 500GP: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

I hope you know that the number of South East votwrs living outside the South East is more than the number living in the South East.

ARE YOU SAYING FEW IBOS ARE LIVING IN SOUTH EAST? WHAT'S THE TOTAL POPULATION OF IBO COMPARE TO YORUBA AND NORTH LIVING IN THEIR REGION

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by 500GP: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2014
lygn19:
wat I mean is dat all doz ppl shouting lagos has population and dat lagos population and Kano population is enough to make Jonathan loose...should know dat lagos is not 100% yoruba... I staying in lagos doesn't mean I wud vote apc...

LAGOS, KANO, ABUJA, PORTHARCOURT ARE NOT 100% POPULATION OF INDIGENE OF THOSE STATES AND SO IS ALL THOSE STATES IN SOUTH EAST
Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by mikolo80: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2014
lygn19:
it does to a large extent COS PPL tend to vote who their neighbours are voting,its called mob psychology and politicians know this. Its the naive who think that the masses vote with their heads and not t sentiment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2014
500GP:

ARE YOU SAYING FEW IBOS ARE LIVING IN SOUTH EAST? WHAT'S THE TOTAL POPULATION OF IBO COMPARE TO YORUBA AND NORTH LIVING IN THEIR REGION

That's why the Igbos have been at the forefront of those clamouring for stataes of origin to be captured in census data. Before mass migration, census data of 1921 showed that the Igbos were by far more populous than then Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2014
500GP:

LAGOS, KANO, ABUJA, PORTHARCOURT ARE NOT 100% POPULATION OF INDIGENE OF THOSE STATES AND SO IS ALL THOSE STATES IN SOUTH EAST
in d southeast alone, population of non igbos re not up to 10 percent...note I said non igbos not indegenes... and u know dat...

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2014
mikolo80:
it does to a large extent COS PPL tend to vote who their neighbours are voting,its called mob psychology and politicians know this. Its the naive who think that the masses vote with their heads and not t sentiment
lol...if ppl can vote apc boiz there neighbours re doing it, why can't ppl vote pdp too for d same reason?
Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by 500GP: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

That's why the Igbos have been at the forefront of those clamouring for stataes of origin to be captured in census data. Before mass migration, census data of 1921 showed that the Igbos were by far more populous than then Yorubas.

WHAT NOW HAPPEN TO THE POPULATION? NUMBER OF IBO LIVING OUTSIDE THEIR REGION ARE UNSKILLED PEOPLE. SEEKING FOR A LIVING..

WHY NOT TRY YOUR POPULATION POWER IN THOSE STATES.....?
Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:36am On Dec 23, 2014
500GP:

What I meant actually is that there are more Igbos living outside the South East than Igbos living in the South East.
Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by 500GP: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2014
lygn19:
in d southeast alone, population of non igbos re not up to 10 percent...note I said non igbos not indegenes... and u know dat...

BUT POPULATION OF IBO IN OTHER REGIONS ARE 90 %.RIGHT..

WHAT'S THE TOTAL NUMBER OF POPULATION OF IBO?

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by FKO81(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2014
500GP:

WHAT NOW HAPPEN TO THE POPULATION? NUMBER OF IBO LIVING OUTSIDE THEIR REGION ARE UNSKILLED PEOPLE. SEEKING FOR A LIVING..

WHY NOT TRY YOUR POPULATION POWER IN THOSE STATES.....?
Guy, sorry I don't mean to insult you, but to be frank you have low IQ, try and find way to improve it.

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by 500GP: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

What I meant actually is that there are more Igbos living outside the South East than Igbos living in the South East.

WHAT'S THE TOTAL POPULATION OF IBO? ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT NUMBER OF IBO LIVING IN SOUTH WEST AND NORTH ARE HIGHER THAN THE INDIGENE OF THOSE REGIONS

1 Like

Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2014
500GP:

WHAT'S THE TOTAL POPULATION OF IBO? ARE YOU INSINUATING THAT NUMBER OF IBO LIVING IN SOUTH WEST AND NORTH ARE HIGHER THAN THE INDIGENE OF THOSE REGIONS

Only a census capturing ethnicity and states of origin can answer your first question. No, the number of Igbos living in other regions are not higher than those of the non indigenes but high enough in some places to have a major impact in electoral outcomes hence they are placated with political appointments in those places.
Re: How Can Gen.buhari Gain Popularity(vote) In Both South South And South East by Alphaoscar: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2014
barcanista:
General Muhammadu Buhari doesn't need 100% votes of Nigerians to be declared winner. Majority votes from NE, NW and SW, plus at least 25% or more in NC and FCT is enough to return Muhammadu Buhari to power irrespective of what happens in the states of SS and SE. However, I am confident that Buhari will get a reasonable number of votes in Rivers, Delta and Edo states. God bless the General, and God bless APC

no reasonable election will take place in the most of SS/SE states especially the south East and you guys should be expecting bogus figures from these places.

if APC can monitor the SS/SE elections properly and prevent PDP from declaring bogus figures like they have always been doing in the past, I can assure you that GEJ is a goner. PDPs main plan is to declare false figures in those states and APC can either monitor those areas very well or they do the same in the northern part of Nigeria.

if 2015 is all about one man one vote, I can't see GEJ scoring 30% in the election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEE How Senate President Saraki's Secrets Were Exposed / States and Yorubas That Will Not Join Oduduwa Republic / Fulani Herdsmen Came To Attack People At Omi-adio IB Last Night But Were Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.