Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family (40942 Views)

Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Noneroone:
sector?

List all the sectors that were dead under Obi Who brought UN habitat to anambra? who got them to draw awka master plan Who demolished buildings to make way for ziks avenue around eke awka? what do you really want? what type of political will & clout does he not have yet he withstood ngige, uba family, Emeka offor, Ifeanyi uba, Nicholas ikuku OMA, agunechemba, ikolo awka etc and held anambra in trust for the common man. what do you really want boy? how was anambra before Obi? how was anambra after obi what do you really need?? I need clear, unambiguous, and specific answers to show how obi never worked in & for anambra??

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Noneroone(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Boy, you did insult him by saying he did not work. Maybe you need to go back to school to learn how to use your words. What you are implicitly saying is that he either wasted anambra resources on inanities or he stole them. what's difference btw tarring and construction of a road? In trying to sound intelligent you portray your empty skull.
What on earth didn't Obi do for anambra Are you an awka indigene? Where was the secretariats before obi? How was abs? how was government house? How was Arthur avenue? how was ziks avenue? how was old Enugu road? how was the major roundabouts in awka? The UN habitat you ignorantly sited; how did they come? who attracted abi brought them? all other donor agencies, who brought them as partners? How was ifite road? how was palm site/government house road? how was around second MKT ifite? How was obinagu side? how was tracas? how about anids? how was amaku general hospital now teaching hospital? where was Kenneth dike library? who built temp site fly over? how was okpuno road? how was repacco road? how was ring road? how was amansea side? how was our medical students? I am tired of listing otherwise I will go on...my parents were civil servants; how was civil servants in awka before obi? teachers and co? How was awka before him and after him? who brought this obianuo you're shouting now? did you know him before he was brought into the contest? Is either you have no conscience or hatred has condemned you to rot....don't malign people's integrity with careless statement on the internet....go get a life...polish your life bro!!!
u know nothing about Anambra state. Zik avenue and arthur eze avenue were not done by Obi. They were originally awarded by ngige. When Obi came after ngige was sacked by the court, he suspended all the projects started by ngige on the ground that 'they were not planned'. The road remained in a deplorable state despite public outcry until he was impeached. When etiaba came she reawarded the project. It was the one Etiaba reawarded that was completed during during obi's administration. Pls tell me what Obi did in ifite, second mkt etc. You even said obi constructed term site fly over when it was clear it was 60percent completed b4 ngige left. Secretariat he built contains only half of the ministries despite the fact that its showing signs of collapse. Go and verify and stop cursing.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by 30pence: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
After looting anambra state

Itz nearly impossible to get a governor that has achieved wat obi has achieved within his tenure and still kept a positive account balance within his tenure.

Obi's case is special in the sense that he never borrowed a kobo during his tenure, despite the stipend that accrues to the state from the federal.

Rather than borrowing, he still buys up other state's treasury bills hence; making most states a debtor to Anambra.

How will you say such person looted his state, wen a state like Lagos and Imo is in stuck in trillions and billions of debts, respectively?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by kenex4ever(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
olatunji21:

He's been celebrated...That why u never see any tangible development in the south east.. They don't scold thiefs because he is their "Son"
where is tangible development in SW if nt for lagos dat d whole nigeria developed? Datz how u people will b talking like educated illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Noneroone(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

List all the sectors that were dead under Obi Who brought UN habitat to anambra? who got them to draw awka master plan Who demolished buildings to make way for ziks avenue around eke awka? what do you really want? what type of political will & clout does he not have yet he withstood ngige, uba family, Emeka offor, Ifeanyi uba, Nicholas ikuku OMA, agunechemba, ikolo awka etc and held anambra in trust for the common man. what do you really want boy? how was anambra before Obi? how was anambra after obi what do you really need?? I need clear, unambiguous, and specific answers to show how obi never worked in & for anambra??
sports was dead, security, water coporation etc btw how did those characters disrupt his govt?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Noneroone:
u know nothing about Anambra state. Zik avenue and arthur eze avenue were not done by Obi. They were originally awarded by ngige. When Obi came after ngige was sacked by the court, he suspended all the projects started by ngige on the ground that 'they were not planned'. The road remained in a deplorable state despite public outcry until he was impeached. When etiaba came she reawarded the project. It was the one Etiaba reawarded that was completed during during obi's administration. Pls tell me what Obi did in ifite, second mkt etc. You even said obi constructed term site fly over when it was clear it was 60percent completed b4 ngige left. Secretariat he built contains only half of the ministries despite the fact that its showing signs of collapse. Go and verify and stop cursing.

Boy, you can lie? maybe you consider representing Nigeria in Olympics in "lying-namtics"...who suspended what when what on earth do you gain by this? I will keep cursing you so that what you wish others will befall you...so who designed it according to you before etiaba reawarded them...?? which flyover was 60% completed? do you even know where temp site is? How come obi defeated ngige twice if he achieved nothing or according to you didn't do anything in anambra? how come he withstood all the heavyweights in anambra even after the demise of ikemba "if he achieved nothing" according to you?? i wish you what you wish others bro

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Aida13: 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mothers should always dress up their sons who don't have fashion sense. Mom should have bought nice suit and shirt for her son now. Her daughter looks mwwahhh. Lovely family.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Noneroone:
sports was dead, security, water coporation etc btw how did those characters disrupt his govt?

Sports maybe wasn't as active as that of other states but wasn't dead. truth be told...
Security Boy, your conscience is dead. how was anambra before obi in terms of security. Anambra before obi were OBJ and Ubas were testing all sorts of guns even in broad daylight as if they came on shooting range....Arsonists were on rampage... Anambra were ngige was locked in a toilet in choice hotels?? if ngige(governor cum chief security officer) wasn't safe; how about the poor masses ....I can remember those sad memories of my growing up when gunshots were common especially around aroma junction where we lived.....All those stopped with peter obi? who ensured that kidnappers and their buildings were destroyed after state assembly passed the bill? Obi personally supervised these....who started using pg and igwes to strengthen security using vigilante (community policing); training them and giving them access to quasi police gadgets and training? what did he not do in security??
Water board... he ensured the construction of several water scheme...obizi and co...don't know all their names...
but the sector wasn't dead...many donor and international agencies worked and financed several of those water projects....
Bro, Peter Obi agbanika...o ruru oru ka dimkpa...o bu ezigbo mmadu...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Boy, you can lie? maybe you consider representing Nigeria in Olympics in "lying-namtics"...who suspended what when what on earth do you gain by this? I will keep cursing you so that what you wish others will befall you...so who designed it according to you before etiaba reawarded them...?? which flyover was 60% completed? do you even know where temp site is? How come obi defeated ngige twice if he achieved nothing or according to you didn't do anything in anambra? how come he withstood all the heavyweights in anambra even after the demise of ikemba "if he achieved nothing" according to you?? i wish you what you wish others bro

These people are on a mission,a mission of smear and slander. Even if you provide a hardcore evidence and slap it on their faces they will still stand their in their misery and deny the truth.
All I wish them is death and destruction. May they never succeed in their life and and may their family members be wiped out!
No peace for the wicked!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Noneroone(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

well i never discussed politics. I was discussing administration, u have derailed childishedly by bringing politics into the topic. I have given u all the facts u need.Next time dont think everybody can easily be deceived. U can continue with your abuses. Peace.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Noneroone:

Nawaa ooo.
Obi revived interhouse sports in Anambra after over a decade.
Under Obi Anambra came third in national sports festival behind Delta and Lagos.
Under Obi Anambra also came third in nationala school sports festival behind Cross River state and Delta and just recently we came second. Obi started the rehabilitation of Rojenny sports village and Obiano is continuing with the work.

So,whats next?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Noneroone(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Sports maybe wasn't as active as that of other states but wasn't dead. truth be told...
Security Boy, your conscience is dead. how was anambra before obi in terms of security. Anambra before obi were OBJ and Ubas were testing all sorts of guns even in broad daylight as if they came on shooting range....Arsonists were on rampage... Anambra were ngige was locked in a toilet in choice hotels?? if ngige(governor cum chief security officer) wasn't safe; how about the poor masses ....I can remember those sad memories of my growing up when gunshots were common especially around aroma junction where we lived.....All those stopped with peter obi? who ensured that kidnappers and their buildings were destroyed after state assembly passed the bill? Obi personally supervised these....who started using pg and igwes to strengthen security using vigilante (community policing); training them and giving them access to quasi police gadgets and training? what did he not do in security??
Water board... he ensured the construction of several water scheme...obizi and co...don't know all their names...
but the sector wasn't dead...many donor and international agencies worked and financed several of those water projects....
Bro, Peter Obi agbanika...o ruru oru ka dimkpa...o bu ezigbo mmadu...
under whose tenure were 749 people killed in onitsha in 2006 in the name of chasing out massob members that never disapeared?
Under whose tenure did kidnapping reached its peak in 2010 where even pete edochie was kidnapped?
Can u walk in upper iweka by 7pm b4 now?

As for water, we all know the condition of the state water board b4 he left.
I dont hate anybody neither do i support mediocrity. Your exaggerated support for him makes it sound as if i hate him.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Noneroone(m): 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nawaa ooo.
Under Obi Anambra came third in national sports festival behind Delta and Lagos.
Under Obi Anambra also came third in nationala school sports festival behind Cross River state and Delta and just recently we came second. Obi started the rehabilitation of Rojenny sports village and Obiano is continuing with the work.

So,whats next?
re u saying there were no inter house sports competition b4 he came. What happened to giving the state a football club like other states and buildng a befitting stadium?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by FreeGlobe(f): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nawaa ooo.

So,whats next?
indeed you are not from Anambra and do not mean well for the state. Who doesn't know Obi's tenure was a disaster. Is it how he littered the state with poor and substandard projects, security lapses with Anambra becoming the kidnapping capital, unemployment, lack of focus etc. The only place obi delivered was in hiring fools like you to defend him on social media. And continue talking about death, its already at your doorstep you son of a dozen fathers
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Noneroone:
under whose tenure were 749 people killed in onitsha in 2006 in the name of chasing out massob members that never disapeared?
Under whose tenure did kidnapping reached its peak in 2010 where even pete edochie was kidnapped?
Can u walk in upper iweka by 7pm b4 now?

As for water, we all know the condition of the state water board b4 he left.
I dont hate anybody neither do i support mediocrity. Your exaggerated support for him makes it sound as if i hate him.

Which 749? who got that figure how many are massob members in all?? is massob not these touts who even block streets and task everybody compulsorily?

Under whose tenure was kidnapping also fought headlong and drastically; leading to the passage of the law of confiscation of assets of kidnappers and demolition of houses used for kidnapping.......forming & training vigilante and equipping Nigeria police?? .....was their any criminal that peter obi spared in anambra??

Who started decongestion of upper iweka? who started reclaiming those parks? who started forcing touts out?? who rebuilt that upper iweka side before obiano came and continued?

I exaggerated support how when I was naming projects by name individually for you??

What's your beef?? why such hatred and mischief??
you are not discussing any administration; you are simply blackmailing and spreading lies cum hatred about an administration you hate for personal reasons....plz don't quote me again... move on....your hatred stinks and is pissing me off...

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Noneroone(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Which 749? who got that figure how many are massob members in all?? is massob not these touts who even block streets and task everybody compulsorily?

Under whose tenure was kidnapping also fought headlong and drastically; leading to the passage of the law of confiscation of assets of kidnappers and demolition of houses used for kidnapping.......forming & training vigilante and equipping Nigeria police?? .....was their any criminal that peter obi spared in anambra??

Who started decongestion of upper iweka? who started reclaiming those parks? who started forcing touts out?? who rebuilt that upper iweka side before obiano came and continued?

I exaggerated support how when I was naming projects by name individually for you??

What's your beef?? why such hatred and mischief??
you are not discussing any administration; you are simply blackmailing and spreading lies cum hatred about an administration you hate for personal reasons....plz don't quote me again... move on....your hatred stinks and is pissing me off...
He worked. He performed better than all b4 him put together, even those after him. He even created Anambra state. Do u feel better now?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Noneroone:
well i never discussed politics. I was discussing administration, u have derailed childishedly by bringing politics into the topic. I have given u all the facts u need.Next time dont think everybody can easily be deceived. U can continue with your abuses. Peace.

Politics what were you doing before now crusade? lolz... you're one of a kind....which facts you are busy spreading hatred, lies and propaganda for selfish reasons....which town in anambra that never felt government's presence even the long forgotten riverine areas Imagine that status of our hospitals...schools etc....now thanks to peter....Onye si na iheoma adiro mma; iheoma abiakwarana ya...may God save your soul...which part of anambra are you??...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lovely family!
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Noneroone:
He worked. He performed better than all b4 him put together, even those after him. He even created Anambra state. Do u feel better now?

lolz...sorry my dear poor soul....you may not be lying or even exaggerating; if you say that he worked better than all those before him put together....I only pray that my boss;Akpokuedike nke mbu na aguleri will not relent nor lose focus rather like they both said during campaign; Continuity..anambra adigo mma biko sonye nye aka ka o diwanye mma na-aga....dalu nwanne mmadu...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Noneroone(m): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Politics what were you doing before now crusade? lolz... you're one of a kind....which facts you are busy spreading hatred, lies and propaganda for selfish reasons....which town in anambra that never felt government's presence even the long forgotten riverine areas Imagine that status of our hospitals...schools etc....now thanks to peter....Onye si na iheoma adiro mma; iheoma abiakwarana ya...may God save your soul...which part of anambra are you??...
The status of our hospitals was that doctors went on strike for more than Six months! Keep presenting indicting facts...onye na enyo isi ya an aputa grin
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by chigoizie7(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
that him son though, see him trouser,well, diff dance for diff folks, if na ma papa be governor, chaiiiiiii, i go de intimidate all goodluck nd sambo dem pikin joined,with ma swag, an only son for that matter, chaiiiiiii, dis boy needs to be gotten closer to cos he seems like a jew man,
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Noneroone:
The status of our hospitals was that doctors went on strike for more than Six months! Keep presenting indicting facts...onye na enyo isi ya an aputa grin

Eziokwu adiro gi n'onu...conscience gi anwugo kpam kpam....How was the general hospitals starting from Onitsha general hospital to the ones in the villages including my town??.... how was amaku general hospital now teaching hospital awka? ...did he not improve all? with state of the art equipment?..... since, iheoma na-aso gi nso; ka iheoma hapukwa iru gi aka...Sincerely, medical students of anambra university will stone you & your type to death if they see you spewing this r.u.b.b.I.s.h.....ndo... I toro ato....

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by iiiyyyk(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Im not from anambra, but truth must be told, u cant count 2 govs in nigeria without counting obi. He did xtremly well. Com see rural roads, very solid. If u say obi didnt work, then u dont know any where in anambra.
U can sit in lagos or kano and be making comments u cant prove.
May be becouse obi didnt go to Ait Nta or channels to blow his trumpet.
They man came to work for his people, he did it with all his mind and might. The proves are there, go to anambra and see.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Locapito(m): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Emeka Anyaoku respects Peter Obi.
Obi Nnaemeka Achebe Agbogidi respects respects Obi.
Akpokuedike respects him.
Igwe Chukwuemeka Ike respects him.
Akunyili before her death respected him.
Okpoko na Oba respects him.

So,who are you to speak for ndi Anambra? Why dont you just go to your Enugu people thread and leave my state alone?
And I think late ojukwu will equally respect him in his grave?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Locapito(m): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
TeaParty:
. Just the way you celebrate Thief.nubu & FashOle.
maybe u have one or two of ur family members among those beggars deported from lagos to anambra? Until when u people stay in ur south east region and stop messing up other regions then, u'll stop celebrating thieves like adaobi, t orji. I think late ojukwu will also happy with ur thief adaobi in his grave. Bunch of wanderers and ununited race.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Harmvirus(f): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2014
Nice
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Cuche: 1:21am On Dec 23, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

You aren't any wiser...your s.t.u.p.d.I.t.y just started shining out now...which us sef? mpama
Really How do you mean your spelling depicts a frustrated illiterate boy...Hope there's still primary education in your side?.. consider a trip there for adult education class You
somewhat sick calling people of Anambra .which part of anambra do you represent Which sincere anambra man/woman doesn'trespect Peter Obi Do you come online to just type t.r.as.h. about people
? may you experiencesamemeasureof mischieffrom othersalways....
Your style of writing laden with curses bears unmistakable resemblance to that of the child Odenigbo Aroli
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Cuche: 1:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Congratulations on his knighthood and Sainthood may come later
The picture and some other pictures I have seen, Obi's son has never appeared balanced. He has a striking resemblance to a narcotics abuser or a dude from some Rehabs facility.
Most of the governors who think they are smarter than the rests of the people often have one or two mo.ronic looking lad abandoned in the US or UK. If you happen to have an encounter with these lads you will ask yourself, why all the deception, stealing and looting
I think the young man would have looked smarter if Obi had kept his 2002 campaign promise of having his children in Anambra public schools.
The daughter, however, looks organized
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by ProsperOnyema: 2:20am On Dec 23, 2014
OKWUTE NDI AGULU. Wicked man.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2014
Cuche:

Your style of writing laden with curses bears unmistakable resemblance to that of the child Odenigbo Aroli

I am sorry bro...but sincerely I get pissed off real big, when I see youngsters and probably adults too, who come to a public forum to character assassinate and maligned persons even when they have no first hand information or just have a biased view based solely on hatred and selfish reasons.

I felt pained to see such abusive words and write up on a man that rescued us(ndi anambra) from the clutches of poverty, anarchy and chaos in 2003...when Obj and Uba family held anambra ransom and was destroying everything. arsonists were burning down every public infrastructure including government house. I was a young boy living with my civil servants parents then in awka and I saw & experienced it all. Imagine anambra then and now.
Why would they abuse and curse him with lies and propaganda...I am not saying they must like him. No, not at all. But let them simply say; "I hate him". "I don't care".etc and move on. Not to start accusing him of looting etc. Mbadinuju and co that looted we know what they achieved compared to Obi.

All same; sorry for the indecency. I only wanted to wish them what they wish others. I am not used to abuses sincerely, but sometimes; one needs to get a little dirty to correct some anomaly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Strike A Pose / Empress Njamah Rocks Baby Bump / Six Most Generous Nigerian Celebrities Who Give Money To Fans On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.