Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family (40956 Views)

Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Noneroone:
Obi did not work. Simple!

Kindly explain biko
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Samabu07:
I don't see anything lovely about that Family. I can only see a loot of an Ex Gov!

Loot kwa can you explain bro

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by ammyluv2002(f): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
vitality22:
It really bits my imagination why some people find it so interesting to insult whoever does not agree with their opinions. Na waooooo
Seriously, I don't get it! So sad
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by aviazuva: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
This kind family no suppose born only too na

madam suppose dey full Anambra with fine fine chicks

Congrats Okwute.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by FreeGlobe(f): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Kindly explain biko
hahahahaha, you are obviously the nitwit called mazi odera polluting the webspace with poor anti Obiano articles. I know you because of your poorly written english/igbo writing format. guy tell obi that he has overstretched his propaganda, its not working anymore. Ndi Anambra have abandoned him like mbadinuju. pls stop mentioning any further, your too inferior to me. Enjoy your crumbs, and yes you can take it to ebonyi
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Noneroone(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Kindly explain biko
i'd rather hear the things he did from u.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sir Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
FreeGlobe:

hahahahaha, you are obviously the nitwit called mazi odera polluting the webspace with poor anti Obiano articles. I know you because of your poorly written english/igbo writing format. guy tell obi that he has overstretched his propaganda, its not working anymore. Ndi Anambra have abandoned him like mbadinuju. pls stop mentioning any further, your too inferior to me. Enjoy your crumbs, and yes you can take it to ebonyi

I bu ezigbo ezi...take me for whomever, it doesn't matter or change the fact that I bu nkita...mgbokwu rere ere...
Mind you; I respect whomever God puts as my leader whether Obi or Obiano and I pray they all do well where ever and whenever...
Anambra developing beyond dreams is my wish but for an mgbeke like you engaging in character assassination and maligning of individuals, who you can't even confront their gateman means you are a wasted thing...Eze ure...
May your name be spoilt, & maligned...may falsehood be spread about you a million fold more...I trust karma...nemesis will catch up with you and all these lies about persons and characters will boomerang on you...enwe

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by fagin1982(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
olatunji21:

He's been celebrated...That why u never see any tangible development in the south east.. They don't scold thiefs because he is their "Son"

Did i hear you say no tangible development in the east ..Guess you must be one local boy in one hamlet in SW ..aside Lagos state ....No SW state can be compared to SE in terms of development

Igbo no de slack ...Travel out bro and see for your self

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by profmathsland(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
splendid
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Noneroone:

Why do you guys just sit in your comfort and maligned persons and characters Do you have a future at all Don't you believe same measure will await you tomorrow if ever you have any meaningful future?
As for me, he tarred the roads in my town through several other towns to adjoining local government. He built new school blocks in both primary and secondary schools in my town...He equipped the laboratories of schools in my town and gave them both computer centre, school bus(public secondary school) and generator...He rebuilt and reequipped the general hospital with extra primary health centre....he gave borehole to all the schools in my town...he employed, trained and equipped my towns vigilante... he strengthened the PG ship and traditional rulers office....Do you want more?? He did so much for all....So tell me why you insult and malign his name? Or have you be condemned to waste? who didn't see what he did in anambra and for anambra I pray obiano and his successor keeps improving on all those achievements...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Noneroone:

Just looked at your profile now and saw awka...are you really in awka and you question what peter obi did even in awka? how was anambra after he took over from ngige when Obj and Ubas were bent on destroying anambra? When you hate people unnecessarily, you only carry a burden too big to destroy you and your future if you haven't been destroyed already... Purge yourself of hatred...practice at least a shadow of what you wrote on your profile#word#

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Very lovely pics. Its quite mysterious to me how the son bares a striking resemblance to his Father and the daughter to her mother.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Richiy(f): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
natureblack:
I don't think there is any family that would rule a state for 8years and fail to look lovely ........

No beef intended,just skip angry

Spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
FreeGlobe:

and you would swear you are intelligent. lmao. clown

I wonder why an Enugu man is having sleepless night over Anambra affairs.
Everybody on Nairaland knows you are a bitter and disgruntled old fool...lmao

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by natureblack(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Richiy:

Spoke my mind.
Great minds think alike wink wink
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
FreeGlobe:

This is why I said this old papa is a fool...What has somebody's written English has to do with the level of their intelligence,bikonu? You will never have peace in your life till you meet your DEATH!
Obiano hates Obi yet he gets on Twitter telling who cares what an excellent job Obi did in Anambra. Ngige is a nobody outside of Idenmili and Mbadinuju has praised Obis landmark achievements on different occasion. You have been slapped with so much evidence but you wont give up. You are a damaged good and only 6ft under the ground will fix your misery.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Just looked at your profile now and saw awka...are you really in awka and you question what peter obi did even in awka? how was anambra after he took over from ngige when Obj and Ubas were bent on destroying anambra? When you hate people unnecessarily, you only carry a burden too big to destroy you and your future if you haven't been destroyed already... Purge yourself of hatred...practice at least a shadow of what you wrote on your profile#word#

These fools badmouthing Obi are either people who has been cut off from stealing from Anambra or they are supporters of opposition party who lost to the political wizardry of Okwute. These bunch will never accept Obi did anything because they are very bitter and hurt! Its a waste of time to engage them.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Noneroone(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Why do you guys just sit in your comfort and maligned persons and characters Do you have a future at all Don't you believe same measure will await you tomorrow if ever you have any meaningful future?
As for me, he tarred the roads in my town through several other towns to adjoining local government. He built new school blocks in both primary and secondary schools in my town...He equipped the laboratories of schools in my town and gave them both computer centre, school bus(public secondary school) and generator...He rebuilt and reequipped the general hospital with extra primary health centre....he gave borehole to all the schools in my town...he employed, trained and equipped my towns vigilante... he strengthened the PG ship and traditional rulers office....Do you want more?? He did so much for all....So tell me why you insult and malign his name? Or have you be condemned to waste? who didn't see what he did in anambra and for anambra I pray obiano and his successor keeps improving on all those achievements...
If u look at my post well, u will see i didnt curse anybody as u did. It is only in the character of those who have no point to make to abuse pple. U said Obi 'tarred' roads in ur town. If u come to Awka now u will see that there is a big difference Road tarring and road construction, which is where Ngige and Obiano are better than him. In his govt some sectors were dead and he lacked political will to embark on landmark projects that could change the face of the state. Under him un habitat recomended that eke awka market should be relocated and three fly over bridges be constructed along aroma kwata and awawbia junctions. None of these were done until obiano came. Infact the projects obiano awarded this yr is bigger than what he did in eight yrs. I will end here.
Btw obiano has continued with those so called works( strenghtening of pgs and vigilante) but they re not his major projects and cant form the major project of any serious govt.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Noneroone:
Obi did not work. Simple!

That your response is very poor! We can grade Obi's performance sector by sector ,yet before one understands achievements of Peter Obi in Anambra and how it affects the common man they must first of all understand what development entails. If you dont know what is development and measures needed to be taken to meet developmental goals then we have nothing to discuss here. I have come to notice that alot of Nigerians dont know what is basic development. Most Nigerians towns dont have basic amenities but they want a new York overnight.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Noneroone(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

That your response is very poor! We can grade Obi's performance sector by sector ,yet before one understands achievements of Peter Obi in Anambra and how it affects the common man they must first of all understand what development entails. If you dont know what is development and measures needed to be taken to meet developmental goals then we have nothing to discuss here. I have come to notice that alot of Nigerians dont know what is basic development. Most Nigerians towns dont have basic amenities but they want a new York overnight.
sector?
Lets begin with the state water coporation...
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by betterabia: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
looking good after squandering Anambra resources. time to stop celebrating evil
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Noneroone:
If u look at my post well, u will see i didnt curse anybody as u did. It is only in the character of those who have no point to make to abuse pple. U said Obi 'tarred' roads in ur town. If u come to Awka now u will see that there is a big difference Road tarring and road construction, which is where Ngige and Obiano are better than him. In his govt some sectors were dead and he lacked political will to embark on landmark projects that could change the face of the state. Under him un habitat recomended that eke awka market should be relocated and three fly over bridges be constructed along aroma kwata and awawbia junctions. None of these were done until obiano came. Infact the projects obiano awarded this yr is bigger than what he did in eight yrs. I will end here.
Btw obiano has continued with those so called works( strenghtening of pgs and vigilante) but they re not his major projects and cant form the major project of any serious govt.

Ikwu amaro ibe ezie; Anambra state was a squalor and a run down state before Obi came. Anambra has no government presence and nothing something as crucial as state secretariat. Our state allocation was nothing to write home about and we had alot of challenges. There is Awka,Nnewi,Onitsha and so many emerging towns around it and we cant neglect everywhere and concentrate on Awka alone just so we can make you happy. Anambra schools were in gutter and we had no teaching hospital nor school of medicine. Governance is not for weak minded people and thats why Nigeria has remained a third world country. Because of people who wanna see a beautiful city and not a booming agricultural no sound school system. Its easy with Nigerians,beautify a little section of their capital and they will celebrate you. And the guy I just quoted is some of the reason why nigeria will keep suffering....smdh.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
Noneroone:
sector?
Lets begin with the state water coporation...

Yes,state water corporation ; what about it? Do you know how many water scheme Obi started . Some of these schemes aren't complete but governance is a continuous process.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
@Noneroone I have your time. Are you ready....Water schemes in Anambra by Obi.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Mj45: 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
That is one of d best if not d best governor Anambra has had so far. So before u open that ur ? mouth and abuse him again, go n smoke ur evening weed.

barcanista:
After looting anambra state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by duni04(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
This their son looks very razz undecided
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by opribo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bush1t
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
The Anambra State government is working hard in rural water scheme to ensure that the people have access to potable water. The Agulu-Aguinyi Water Scheme is one of them. There are about 17 different small town water schemes in the state.
This is never a roll call of what Governor Peter Obi has done in the state so far. It is never intended to be so. It is just to show a few of the numerous things the government is doing to deliver to Anambrarians the dividends of democracy. There is no doubt that more are coming in the days ahead.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Noneroone(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
@Noneroone I have your time. Are you ready....Water schemes in Anambra by Obi.
you mean obizzi water scheme? Where billions were pumped and an water never droped.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by itstpia111: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
The mama provided a copy of herself since she (mama) no dey market again?

As for the boy, can we see a picture of the former governor in his younger days, maybe na the same scenario. . . . . .
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Noneroone:

Boy, you did insult him by saying he did not work. Maybe you need to go back to school to learn how to use your words. What you are implicitly saying is that he either wasted anambra resources on inanities or he stole them. what's difference btw tarring and construction of a road? In trying to sound intelligent you portray your empty skull.
What on earth didn't Obi do for anambra Are you an awka indigene? Where was the secretariats before obi? How was abs? how was government house? How was Arthur avenue? how was ziks avenue? how was old Enugu road? how was the major roundabouts in awka? The UN habitat you ignorantly sited; how did they come? who attracted abi brought them? all other donor agencies, who brought them as partners? How was ifite road? how was palm site/government house road? how was around second MKT ifite? How was obinagu side? how was tracas? how about anids? how was amaku general hospital now teaching hospital? where was Kenneth dike library? who built temp site fly over? how was okpuno road? how was repacco road? how was ring road? how was amansea side? how was our medical students? I am tired of listing otherwise I will go on...my parents were civil servants; how was civil servants in awka before obi? teachers and co? How was awka before him and after him? who brought this obianuo you're shouting now? did you know him before he was brought into the contest? Is either you have no conscience or hatred has condemned you to rot....don't malign people's integrity with careless statement on the internet....go get a life...polish your life bro!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family / Yemi Alade's Outfit To An Interview With BeatFM (photos) / Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.