Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family (40944 Views)

Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by 9inches(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Keneking:
Who cares...he kept us in the dark for eight years as governor.We are wiser today.
It's you and your family that are in the dark. You must be brain dead not to realize the current governor's achievements are attributed to Peter Obi cos he is the master architect. For a fact, every single project Obiano has commissioned was hatched by Obi.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Franky9584(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2014
y wont he look good? 8years na 8days?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Noneroone(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Eziokwu adiro gi n'onu...conscience gi anwugo kpam kpam....How was the general hospitals starting from Onitsha general hospital to the ones in the villages including my town??.... how was amaku general hospital now teaching hospital awka? ...did he not improve all? with state of the art equipment?..... since, iheoma na-aso gi nso; ka iheoma hapukwa iru gi aka...Sincerely, medical students of anambra university will stone you & your type to death if they see you spewing this r.u.b.b.I.s.h.....ndo... I toro ato....
yea keep cursing urself it only shows am defeating u. But answer me did doctors go on strike for six months or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liz Benson Looks Ageless And Graceful In New Photos / Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband / Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.