Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family (40921 Views)

Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) / Introducing Ramsey Nouah And His Lovely Family-photo Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Yeske2(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Descartes:

The son though, just a carbon copy of AdaObi tongue
Spot on, looks like a younger Peter Obi
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
ammyluv2002:
The people of Anambra

You somewhat sick to be calling people of anambra...which part of anambra do you represent Which sincere anambra man/woman doesn't respect Peter Obi Do you come online to just type t.r.as.h. about people? may you experience same measure of mischief from others always....

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

You aren't any wiser...your s.t.u.p.d.I.t.y just started shining out now...which us sef? mpama
Mehn.. This boy is so stupid and Foolish.. Y not argue with Fact instead of verbally attacking your perceived enemy...Smh
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

You somewhat sick to be calling people of anambra...which part of anambra do you represent Which sincere anambra man/woman doesn't respect Peter Obi Do you come online to just type t.r.as.h. about people? may you experience same measure of mischief from others always....
Now i know better.. Continue wallowing in ur S.tupidity..No need dignifying you with a response.. Bye
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by sukkot: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
why this nigga come dress like bellhop for sheraton hotel smdh
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
olatunji21:

Mehn.. This boy is so stupid and Foolish.. Y not argue with Fact instead of verbally attacking your perceived enemy...Smh

What do you know about facts when your brain is saturated with fat? kpachapukwa anya...mpama dika gi...have you gone to the adult education centre?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by FreeGlobe(f): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Peter obi paid per post nitwit on overdrive. which sincere Anambra man respects Peter obi apart from people like you who are paid to defend him. That's the only reason why you've taken a harmless obi criticism personal. fyi Anambra people know better. They now see tangible development going on after all the obi propaganda so go bury your head in shame. You are surely cursed
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by ammyluv2002(f): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

What's your headache? I only replied just because you said I shld explain politely, I don't reply aggressive people. Have been saying this for the past years and I will say it again " I don't like him" and I don't care whatever you think of it as long as I'm saying how I feel about him. Don't have anything personal with him though just don't like his government till tomorrow. And if you must know, I'm a core Anambra babe .....I have no intention of spoiling any body's name cause no body cares how I feel about him so please let me be ! You can like him and blow his trumpet na you sabi but I don talk my own as you take talk your own. I mustn't agree with what you think about him so don't crucify me for not seeing his government the way you did. I really don't understand Nigerians must we all have the same opinion on a particular thing? Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Neplusultra(f): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
TeaParty:
. Just the way you celebrate Thief.nubu & FashOle.
Exactly!
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Peter obi paid per post nitwit on overdrive. which sincere Anambra man respects Peter obi apart from people like you who are paid to defend him. That's the only reason why you've taken a harmless obi criticism personal. fyi Anambra people know better. They now see tangible development going on after all the obi propaganda so go bury your head in shame. You are surely cursed

Emeka Anyaoku respects Peter Obi.
Obi Nnaemeka Achebe Agbogidi respects respects Obi.
Akpokuedike respects him.
Igwe Chukwuemeka Ike respects him.
Akunyili before her death respected him.
Okpoko na Oba respects him.

So,who are you to speak for ndi Anambra? Why dont you just go to your Enugu people thread and leave my state alone?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wow! Obi gave 'birth' to his son and the wife gave 'birth' to the daughter.

Cute family.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Neplusultra(f): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
prosperng:
His son no even put on simple belt.
Anyway, na too much embezzled moni de worry them.
bad belle! Hooo! *palm on lips*
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
ammyluv2002:
What's your headache? I only replied just because you said I shld explain politely, I don't reply aggressive people. Have been saying this for the past years and I will say it again " I don't like him" and I don't care whatever you think of it as long as I'm saying how I feel about him. Don't have anything personal with him though just don't like his government till tomorrow. And if you must know, I'm a core Anambra babe .....I have no intention of spoiling any body's name cause no body cares how I feel about him so please let me be ! You can like him and blow his trumpet na you sabi but I don talk my own as you take talk your own. I mustn't agree with what you think about so don't crucify me for not seeing his government the way you did. I really don't understand Nigerians must we all have the same opinion on a particular thing? Nawa o

Only unintelligent people dislike Peter Obi government because they lack the capacity to detect some of the life changing reforms and revolution he brought to Anambra. So,if you dont know ask us people who know better than you to explain things to you.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by FreeGlobe(f): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

So,who are you to speak for ndi Anambra? Why dont you just go to your Enugu people thread and leave my state alone?
freeglobe does not respect Peter obi
Obiano (present governor) does not respect Peter obi
Chris Ngige does not respect Peter obi
Victor Umeh of APGA does not respect Peter obi and the list of names is inexhaustible.

So who are you to speak for ndi Anambra, Why don't you just go to your Ebonyi people thread and leave my state alone. fool!
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by ammyluv2002(f): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Only unintelligent people dislike Peter Obi government because they lack the capacity to detect some of the life changing reforms and revolution he brought to Anambra. So,if you dont know ask us people who know better than you to explain things to you.
Hisssssssssss undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by FreeGlobe(f): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

and you would swear you are intelligent. lmao. clown
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
ammyluv2002:
What's your headache? I only replied just because you said I shld explain politely, I don't reply aggressive people. Have been saying this for the past years and I will say it again " I don't like him" and I don't care whatever you think of it as long as I'm saying how I feel about him. Don't have anything personal with him though just don't like his government till tomorrow. And if you must know, I'm a core Anambra babe .....I have no intention of spoiling any body's name cause no body cares how I feel about him so please let me be ! You can like him and blow his trumpet na you sabi but I don talk my own as you take talk your own. I mustn't agree with what you think about so don't crucify me for not seeing his government the way you did. I really don't understand Nigerians must we all have the same opinion on a particular thing? Nawa o

Dear., sorry if you feel I took it too personal but the truth remains that I wouldn't have replied you, if you simply ended it with "you don't like him"...but for you to go ahead and say anambra knows better and that he fooled us is taking it a bit too far...I am not a politician but Peter Obi did well for us and even after his defection(i was disappointed wt that) to PDP; APGA still respected his achievements...I am really curious to know how you think he betrayed anambra while in office? can you explain plz...Abu m ezigbo onye anambra....kowara m ebe okwute si mejoo anambra...all must not like his personality but how about his performance in office?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by seankay(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
All doesn't seems well with his son's head or is it my eyes?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Just saw you represent ebonyi...kedu mgbe ndi abakaliki bidoro suwa oyibo? hmm...Na internet kwa??. Anyway, I just noticed you...so move on to your brothers na-akwa barrow na-agbakwa okada na upper iweka...nkakwu dika gi... don't quote me again maka I machipu gi nti...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Hisssssssssss undecided undecided

I bu agwo? Why kwanu

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by ammyluv2002(f): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

I bu agwo? Why kwanu
Lol... grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by UkwuNnu(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Can you take a chill pill? Or I also look like a paid per post goon like you?
Peter Obi would remain one of the best governors Anambra has had.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by speener(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Otunbab:
Why d son dressing come bad
I was about to ask the same, no offense but he doesn't look half inch of what he represents # An 8yrs Naija Governors son#
Smh, F***ing ret*rd!!!
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by fpeter(f): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
wife and daughter looking like twin sisters
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by FreeGlobe(f): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Just saw you represent ebonyi...kedu mgbe ndi abakaliki bidoro suwa oyibo? hmm...Na internet kwa??. Anyway, I just noticed you...so move on to your brothers na-akwa barrow na-agbakwa okada na upper iweka...nkakwu dika gi... don't quote me again maka I machipu gi nti...
Lowlife like you that lacks comprehension. Enjoy the crumbs you get from Peter Obi's loot but don't you ever come here to insult our sensibilities with your Peter obi nonsense. just go n die
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by emecheboy2(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
After looting anambra state
say what you know my friend, he left over 70billionaire naira in the state treasury. which one did your governor leave?
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Nuella222(f): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Cool, but his son....he looks like an imbe.... lipsrsealed, if u put am cile na u sabi.
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Noneroone(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Obi did not work. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Samabu07(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
I don't see anything lovely about that Family. I can only see a loot of an Ex Gov!
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Zags001: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
Peter Obi and family after being conferred a Papal Knighthood. Ain't they lovely?

Lovely pic
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Lowlife like you that lacks comprehension. Enjoy the crumbs you get from Peter Obi's loot but don't you ever come here to insult our sensibilities with your Peter obi nonsense. just go n die

if I flash 1/5000 of that crumb in ebonyi now; i can bet you and your entire household will be crying to be my dog(bingo) not ezigbo nkita ooo...so in essence, you've got no sensibility to be insulted...
Has anyone in your lineage attained 1/1000000 of Peter Obi's achievement even before he became governor? mgbokwu...
You can't even be trusted with headship of your umuada that's if you're a legitimate daughter not to talk of government establishment to loot sef... mgbeke
Re: Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family by vitality22(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
It really bits my imagination why some people find it so interesting to insult whoever does not agree with their opinions. Na waooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) / Skales Is A Mirror Reflection Of His Mother (photos) / Dencia And Her Blue Bra Hit The Red Carpet [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.