Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Am Voting Johny-boy Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Am Voting Johny-boy Jonathan (717 Views)

Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo / Breaking: “i Am Voting Kowa” – Olusegun Obasanjo / I Am Voting Buhari Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am Voting Johny-boy Jonathan by RagaMufeen(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
I have made up my mind am going to be jonathan. This is to teach apc lesson so they can bring me change in 2023 election.
Buhari is not change and he is notting new. Bring me somebody new and i will vote apc.
for now i will continu with pdp becos apc take all the bad eggs in pdp and say change. change for what, when you take pdp people come form your own party you said change. we are not fools any more.

3 Likes

Re: Why Am Voting Johny-boy Jonathan by RagaMufeen(m): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Many people in apc first dey pdp before join apc, so what is new there. if fash was apc candidate then i vote apc but not buhari, buhari is for north people.

3 Likes

Re: Why Am Voting Johny-boy Jonathan by blemon44(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
you have taken a bold step towards your future and the future of Nigerians
i promise that you won't regret your decision

thumbs up for GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Why Am Voting Johny-boy Jonathan by RagaMufeen(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
blemon44:
you have taken a bold step towards your future and the future of Nigerians
i promise that you won't regret your decision

thumbs up for GEJ

yes i have to think of future and buhari is too old and i dont like him.

1 Like

Re: Why Am Voting Johny-boy Jonathan by major466(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
A very wise choice. smiley
Re: Why Am Voting Johny-boy Jonathan by chamboy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
21billion choice Continue to ridicule the future of ur kids because of sentiment
Re: Why Am Voting Johny-boy Jonathan by Adminisher: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
OP you are a tribalist and you really have no choice to vote Jonathan which I will advise you to stick to. APC and Buhari are really not in need of your kind of voter.

(1) (Reply)

If The Oil Were In The North" / Underperforming Pdp Governors Will Be The Source Of Gej Failure / Chad: Thousands Rally To Support Army Move To Fight Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.