Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram (5809 Views)

Photo Of Alleged PDP Dollars; PDP Dismisses Allegation / Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? (pic) / Nigerian Government Buys 77 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram by jom28gy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
What can these things do?
Re: New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram by overhypedsteve(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Adminisher:
The army embezzled money to buy mostly second hand T72 M tanks. There are many T 90S tanks available for purchase in Russia. There has always been a deliberate attempt by the military to prolong the war and people's suffering with the complicity of Jonathan. These tanks and 4.5gen combat jets should have been acquired three years ago. Ordinary Kenya has hundreds of these now.
why are you alive?
Re: New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
oya na T-72 B tank ,lets go there
Re: New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram by deji68: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
make uno mind am...that is our favorite pastime in Nigeria accusing people of corruption without evidence.back to the topic kudos to Nigerian Army thanks for ur sacrifice cool cool
Firefire:
[s][/s]

I suspect you a Chadian undecided

We are coming for you people. angry

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram by overhypedsteve(m): 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
celeron40:
Oya nw! *dancing shoki*...T-72s, not bad at tall...125mm canon, ATGM capability, ERA armour..nice...even though IFVs will meet our needs of highly mobile warfare...let's add some BMP-3s to the mix, BH will be history.
I know there is something in your mind right now. And that fact have remained the fear of many Mil analysts on here. " why are this guys still around?" Yea you know the new MBTs may just be tied to defencive roles. No major offensive and no forseeable end to this conflict. Our only hope is in diplomacy and even in that area ve failed. We ve been unable to get any credible representative of this group to the table and we ourselves have at many times in the course of prosecuting this war against terror crossed the fine line between legality and illegality, we ve provoked our enemy by our endless vexatious actions and have taught them to be more brutal. We ve failed in the war against terror, our approach have never being decisive and destructive. We never wanted bokoharam to leave the NE, we ve always wanted a conflict we could manage something that would remain to help in tilting a political balance in favour of one side. I am really disdapointed in our efforts. Cus I know wat we ve done, what we can do and what we re not doing.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram by Qelvin(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
jom28gy:
Alot more than you can imagine.
Re: New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram by nigerianvenom(m): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
rozayx5:
cc: phockphockman firefire nigerianvenom victorciza sincere9gerian sunnybobo3

obinoscopy seun ishilove fpage

We will conquer dis war the like of buhari and atiku put us through.
Goodluck is striving and success is closer than expected

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Adminisher:
The army embezzled money to buy mostly second hand T72 M tanks. There are many T 90S tanks available for purchase in Russia. There has always been a deliberate attempt by the military to prolong the war and people's suffering with the complicity of Jonathan. These tanks and 4.5gen combat jets should have been acquired three years ago. Ordinary Kenya has hundreds of these now.
can u buy T-90sm that has a price tag of $4.2million per unit ?

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram by bidexiii: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
PrinxArthur1:
can u buy T-90sm that has a price tag of $4.2million per unit ?
You see the problem with dis country is corruption,countries that r not rich as nigeria are buying better hardwares/weapons. To be honest with you we can afford it, if an ordinary minister for petroleum spends 10billion on flight transport allawance or what ever she calls it, if they av value for the lives of the soldiers,innocent civilians dat r killed and displased daily then we will go for it!
But as I av always said ;"nothing works in a corrupt society"!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram by TheRealCoolHunK: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Adminisher:
You are a wise man.
Re: New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram by jom28gy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lets pray that Nigeria will defeat them.
Re: New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram by Emmanuel247(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Haaaaar Boko Haram una container don land

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram by neighy(m): 7:01am On Dec 23, 2014
jom28gy:
Boil Rice and Make indomie...
Re: New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram by neighy(m): 7:07am On Dec 23, 2014
SmH Sha... Na to dey praise Gej for any military procurement now?? Na him wan carri am go do offensive??... This are things we should have bought 4years back DammiT...

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Alleged T72 Tanks Bought To Fight Boko Haram by neighy(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2014
overhypedsteve:
I know there is something in your mind right now. And that fact have remained the fear of many Mil analysts on here. " why are this guys still around?" Yea you know the new MBTs may just be tied to defencive roles. No major offensive and no forseeable end to this conflict. Our only hope is in diplomacy and even in that area ve failed. We ve been unable to get any credible representative of this group to the table and we ourselves have at many times in the course of prosecuting this war against terror crossed the fine line between legality and illegality, we ve provoked our enemy by our endless vexatious actions and have taught them to be more brutal. We ve failed in the war against terror, our approach have never being decisive and destructive. We never wanted bokoharam to leave the NE, we ve always wanted a conflict we could manage something that would remain to help in tilting a political balance in favour of one side. I am really disdapointed in our efforts. Cus I know wat we ve done, what we can do and what we re not doing.
Exactly... The fact that we are sacrificing soldiers, the fact that we aint even working,striving to bring an end to insurgency... Nigeria is Corrupt Yea... The politicians are thieves and the fat Generals With PotBelly are Weapons/aids of stealing... I just hope the N.A return to what it used to be as the Top Brass Military of Africa... Fact Said

But truth be told with this New Acquisitions the military is Changing and looking more Capable... BKH is just another reason to ReStructure Our Military... Well I still believe in my Boys...

N.A will Conquer BKH...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Bans Processions, Unlawful Assembly / Labour Party Releases Statement On Indicted And Expelled Former Chairman / Radio Biafra Reportage On Lagos Fuel Tanker Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.